The Official Browns vs Ravens Game 10 Thread
-
I remember when Mike Pettine was the HC, and he was constantly asked when he was going to start Johnny Manziel at QB.
Pettine had a front row seat to see how incompetent Manziel was, but he kept saying he wasn’t ready yet.
UNTIL Haslam forced him to start Manziel against the Bengals, and it was fugly!
I was getting this same vibe from Stefanski, except that Sanders wasn’t a first round pick but from what I heard he’s a Haslam pick.
As a Browns fan I would love to see Sanders light it up, but that’s my heart…not my head.
My head says the Browns will have a high draft pick, and Berry and Stefanski won’t be around during the 26’ draft.
THIS is what I've been saying for a while now...
Some of you can whine and cry and scream and yell about firing Stefanski, or Berry, or Stefanski and Berry and perhaps you will get your wish at the end of the year. Perhaps with Stefanski even sooner.
But the problem - the REAL PROBLEM - sits at top of this organization and speaks with a southern drawl.
But the problem - the REAL PROBLEM - sits at top of this organization and speaks with a southern drawl.
Unfortunately, we can’t fire his ass.
-
But the problem - the REAL PROBLEM - sits at top of this organization and speaks with a southern drawl.
Unfortunately, we can’t fire his ass.
Unfortunately, we can’t fire his ass.
That one hurt...
-
I think we know why sanders was a 5th rounder....holds the ball...forever
Yes in his first relief duty. We're stuck with two QB who one of them makes quick reads but has inconsistent accuracy and no deep ball, the other needs more time (which is difficult with this O line) but can stretch the field and is more accurate when he eventually makes the throw. I would like to see more of the latter before heading into the draft.
Yes in his first relief duty. We're stuck with two QB who one of them makes quick reads but has inconsistent accuracy and no deep ball, the other needs more time (which is difficult with this O line) but can stretch the field and is more accurate when he eventually makes the throw. I would like to see more of the latter before heading into the draft.
I would imagine that he will get first team rep's for what ? 2 days, because of collective bargaining. well either way no way Gabrial will be cleared by the end of the week
-
Unfortunately, we can’t fire his ass.
That one hurt...
-
Yes in his first relief duty. We're stuck with two QB who one of them makes quick reads but has inconsistent accuracy and no deep ball, the other needs more time (which is difficult with this O line) but can stretch the field and is more accurate when he eventually makes the throw. I would like to see more of the latter before heading into the draft.
I would imagine that he will get first team rep's for what ? 2 days, because of collective bargaining. well either way no way Gabrial will be cleared by the end of the week
I would imagine that he will get first team rep's for what ? 2 days, because of collective bargaining. well either way no way Gabrial will be cleared by the end of the week
Yeah, but it's now apparent they were not developing two QBs, only one which makes the whole QB approach clownish and why nobody takes this team seriously, we're just a punchline now with Myles highlights.
-
I would imagine that he will get first team rep's for what ? 2 days, because of collective bargaining. well either way no way Gabrial will be cleared by the end of the week
Yeah, but it's now apparent they were not developing two QBs, only one which makes the whole QB approach clownish and why nobody takes this team seriously, we're just a punchline now with Myles highlights.
Yeah, but it's now apparent they were not developing two QBs,
Reason? The most obvious would be that they've seen the two of them since offseason activities, through TC, PreSeason...and they've concluded that Sanders is not as good as Gabriel.
or
Sanders may or may not be better or worse than Gabriel but Stef is going with the guy he stuck his neck out for.
or
It's a conspiracy among the coaches & FO to hold Sanders back and keep him from succeeding.
-
I would imagine that he will get first team rep's for what ? 2 days, because of collective bargaining. well either way no way Gabrial will be cleared by the end of the week
Yeah, but it's now apparent they were not developing two QBs, only one which makes the whole QB approach clownish and why nobody takes this team seriously, we're just a punchline now with Myles highlights.
Yeah, but it's now apparent they were not developing two QBs, only one which makes the whole QB approach clownish and why nobody takes this team seriously, we're just a punchline now with Myles highlights.
it would have been foolish to divey up reps between two rookies, either one needs all the reps they can get, but unlike some here I can see more upside with shedur than 5 yard throws dillion and either way one or both may be gone by next year
-
Yeah, but it's now apparent they were not developing two QBs,
Reason? The most obvious would be that they've seen the two of them since offseason activities, through TC, PreSeason...and they've concluded that Sanders is not as good as Gabriel.
or
Sanders may or may not be better or worse than Gabriel but Stef is going with the guy he stuck his neck out for.
or
It's a conspiracy among the coaches & FO to hold Sanders back and keep him from succeeding.
Reason? The most obvious would be that they've seen the two of them since offseason activities, through TC, PreSeason...and they've concluded that Sanders is not as good as Gabriel.
or
Sanders may or may not be better or worse than Gabriel but Stef is going with the guy he stuck his neck out for.
or
It's a conspiracy among the coaches & FO to hold Sanders back and keep him from succeeding.
Gabriel is Stef's pick and he's developing him. Sanders is management's pick and he had no intention of playing or developing him despite all the public pronouncements. Berry pushed Sanders up the depth chart by trading Flacco. Not a conspiracy just another day in this dysfunctional organizaion
-
Yeah, but it's now apparent they were not developing two QBs, only one which makes the whole QB approach clownish and why nobody takes this team seriously, we're just a punchline now with Myles highlights.
it would have been foolish to divey up reps between two rookies, either one needs all the reps they can get, but unlike some here I can see more upside with shedur than 5 yard throws dillion and either way one or both may be gone by next year
it would have been foolish to divey up reps between two rookies, either one needs all the reps they can get, but unlike some here I can see more upside with shedur than 5 yard throws dillion and either way one or both may be gone by next year
No need to perfectly divide them but at least a few reps a week could be assigned to the backup IF they were developing both QBs as they claimed.
-
Reason? The most obvious would be that they've seen the two of them since offseason activities, through TC, PreSeason...and they've concluded that Sanders is not as good as Gabriel.
or
Sanders may or may not be better or worse than Gabriel but Stef is going with the guy he stuck his neck out for.
or
It's a conspiracy among the coaches & FO to hold Sanders back and keep him from succeeding.
Gabriel is Stef's pick and he's developing him. Sanders is management's pick and he had no intention of playing or developing him despite all the public pronouncements. Berry pushed Sanders up the depth chart by trading Flacco. Not a conspiracy just another day in this dysfunctional organizaion
-
-
-
-
Of course an immature drunken nut job like you would infuse racism into it...
I never said anything about his skin color you moron... But it sure seems to bother you more than anyone you "Shiddur" knob slobbin' cocksucker!
for whatever reason you have a deep hatred for a 5th round pick and with your background as a known racist I knew you would be one of the first to respond, I mean honestly what did you expect ? wait forget it, You wanted him to fail just like you did watson. so come on nickers, Just as i told gorka set yourself free and just embrace your racism
for whatever reason you have a deep hatred for a 5th round pick and with your background as a known racist I knew you would be one of the first to respond, I mean honestly what did you expect ? wait forget it, You wanted him to fail just like you did watson. so come on nickers, Just as i told gorka set yourself free and just embrace your racism
Quit putting words or thoughts into my mouth you drunken jerkoff... You're the one stuck on racism... If he can prove he's good..So be it..I didn't like Watson purely on the fact I think he's a scum bag for a human being... Your the one who needs AA to set their soul free... How many times do I have to remind you jerkoffs I was a huge fan of Steve McNair and Warren Moon until I found out Moon was smacking his ol'lady around like Tony Rizzo did to his ol'lady... Grow up drunk...
-
for whatever reason you have a deep hatred for a 5th round pick and with your background as a known racist I knew you would be one of the first to respond, I mean honestly what did you expect ? wait forget it, You wanted him to fail just like you did watson. so come on nickers, Just as i told gorka set yourself free and just embrace your racism
Quit putting words or thoughts into my mouth you drunken jerkoff... You're the one stuck on racism... If he can prove he's good..So be it..I didn't like Watson purely on the fact I think he's a scum bag for a human being... Your the one who needs AA to set their soul free... How many times do I have to remind you jerkoffs I was a huge fan of Steve McNair and Warren Moon until I found out Moon was smacking his ol'lady around like Tony Rizzo did to his ol'lady... Grow up drunk...
Quit putting words or thoughts into my mouth you drunken jerkoff... You're the one stuck on racism... If he can prove he's good..So be it..I didn't like Watson purely on the fact I think he's a scum bag for a human being... Your the one who needs AA to set their soul free... How many times do I have to remind you jerkoffs I was a huge fan of Steve McNair and Warren Moon until I found out Moon was smacking his ol'lady around like Tony Rizzo did to his ol'lady... Grow up drunk...
ya ya ya we heard some of your best friends are black
now stfu and go get your fucking helmet before you hurt yourself
-
Quit putting words or thoughts into my mouth you drunken jerkoff... You're the one stuck on racism... If he can prove he's good..So be it..I didn't like Watson purely on the fact I think he's a scum bag for a human being... Your the one who needs AA to set their soul free... How many times do I have to remind you jerkoffs I was a huge fan of Steve McNair and Warren Moon until I found out Moon was smacking his ol'lady around like Tony Rizzo did to his ol'lady... Grow up drunk...
ya ya ya we heard some of your best friends are black
now stfu and go get your fucking helmet before you hurt yourself
ya ya ya we heard some of your best friends are black
now stfu and go get your fucking helmet before you hurt yourself
Wow... being a dip shit comes easy to you I see... At least I back my claims up with proof.. in pictures, recordings,etc... You just spout off like an entitled bitch on the rag.. I have live footage.. I'll be more than happy to shove it in your face if you like ass hat..
-
-
ya ya ya we heard some of your best friends are black
now stfu and go get your fucking helmet before you hurt yourself
Wow... being a dip shit comes easy to you I see... At least I back my claims up with proof.. in pictures, recordings,etc... You just spout off like an entitled bitch on the rag.. I have live footage.. I'll be more than happy to shove it in your face if you like ass hat..
Wow... being a dip shit comes easy to you I see... At least I back my claims up with proof.. in pictures, recordings,etc... You just spout off like an entitled bitch on the rag.. I have live footage.. I'll be more than happy to shove it in your face if you like ass hat..
proof of what ? you hit your freaking head again ?
-
-
Well regardless of Sunday they have a week to prepare for Vegas and we should see a repeat sacking party for the Browns after watching what Dallas did last night. I may have to majorly revise my sack total for the season by Myles from 21 to 29 or so. DPOTY once again.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login