The Official Browns vs Ravens Game 10 Thread
-
Yeah, but it's now apparent they were not developing two QBs,
Reason? The most obvious would be that they've seen the two of them since offseason activities, through TC, PreSeason...and they've concluded that Sanders is not as good as Gabriel.
or
Sanders may or may not be better or worse than Gabriel but Stef is going with the guy he stuck his neck out for.
or
It's a conspiracy among the coaches & FO to hold Sanders back and keep him from succeeding.
Reason? The most obvious would be that they've seen the two of them since offseason activities, through TC, PreSeason...and they've concluded that Sanders is not as good as Gabriel.
or
Sanders may or may not be better or worse than Gabriel but Stef is going with the guy he stuck his neck out for.
or
It's a conspiracy among the coaches & FO to hold Sanders back and keep him from succeeding.
Gabriel is Stef's pick and he's developing him. Sanders is management's pick and he had no intention of playing or developing him despite all the public pronouncements. Berry pushed Sanders up the depth chart by trading Flacco. Not a conspiracy just another day in this dysfunctional organizaion
-
Yeah, but it's now apparent they were not developing two QBs, only one which makes the whole QB approach clownish and why nobody takes this team seriously, we're just a punchline now with Myles highlights.
it would have been foolish to divey up reps between two rookies, either one needs all the reps they can get, but unlike some here I can see more upside with shedur than 5 yard throws dillion and either way one or both may be gone by next year
it would have been foolish to divey up reps between two rookies, either one needs all the reps they can get, but unlike some here I can see more upside with shedur than 5 yard throws dillion and either way one or both may be gone by next year
No need to perfectly divide them but at least a few reps a week could be assigned to the backup IF they were developing both QBs as they claimed.
-
Reason? The most obvious would be that they've seen the two of them since offseason activities, through TC, PreSeason...and they've concluded that Sanders is not as good as Gabriel.
or
Sanders may or may not be better or worse than Gabriel but Stef is going with the guy he stuck his neck out for.
or
It's a conspiracy among the coaches & FO to hold Sanders back and keep him from succeeding.
Gabriel is Stef's pick and he's developing him. Sanders is management's pick and he had no intention of playing or developing him despite all the public pronouncements. Berry pushed Sanders up the depth chart by trading Flacco. Not a conspiracy just another day in this dysfunctional organizaion
-
-
-
-
Of course an immature drunken nut job like you would infuse racism into it...
I never said anything about his skin color you moron... But it sure seems to bother you more than anyone you "Shiddur" knob slobbin' cocksucker!
for whatever reason you have a deep hatred for a 5th round pick and with your background as a known racist I knew you would be one of the first to respond, I mean honestly what did you expect ? wait forget it, You wanted him to fail just like you did watson. so come on nickers, Just as i told gorka set yourself free and just embrace your racism
for whatever reason you have a deep hatred for a 5th round pick and with your background as a known racist I knew you would be one of the first to respond, I mean honestly what did you expect ? wait forget it, You wanted him to fail just like you did watson. so come on nickers, Just as i told gorka set yourself free and just embrace your racism
Quit putting words or thoughts into my mouth you drunken jerkoff... You're the one stuck on racism... If he can prove he's good..So be it..I didn't like Watson purely on the fact I think he's a scum bag for a human being... Your the one who needs AA to set their soul free... How many times do I have to remind you jerkoffs I was a huge fan of Steve McNair and Warren Moon until I found out Moon was smacking his ol'lady around like Tony Rizzo did to his ol'lady... Grow up drunk...
-
for whatever reason you have a deep hatred for a 5th round pick and with your background as a known racist I knew you would be one of the first to respond, I mean honestly what did you expect ? wait forget it, You wanted him to fail just like you did watson. so come on nickers, Just as i told gorka set yourself free and just embrace your racism
Quit putting words or thoughts into my mouth you drunken jerkoff... You're the one stuck on racism... If he can prove he's good..So be it..I didn't like Watson purely on the fact I think he's a scum bag for a human being... Your the one who needs AA to set their soul free... How many times do I have to remind you jerkoffs I was a huge fan of Steve McNair and Warren Moon until I found out Moon was smacking his ol'lady around like Tony Rizzo did to his ol'lady... Grow up drunk...
Quit putting words or thoughts into my mouth you drunken jerkoff... You're the one stuck on racism... If he can prove he's good..So be it..I didn't like Watson purely on the fact I think he's a scum bag for a human being... Your the one who needs AA to set their soul free... How many times do I have to remind you jerkoffs I was a huge fan of Steve McNair and Warren Moon until I found out Moon was smacking his ol'lady around like Tony Rizzo did to his ol'lady... Grow up drunk...
ya ya ya we heard some of your best friends are black
now stfu and go get your fucking helmet before you hurt yourself
-
Quit putting words or thoughts into my mouth you drunken jerkoff... You're the one stuck on racism... If he can prove he's good..So be it..I didn't like Watson purely on the fact I think he's a scum bag for a human being... Your the one who needs AA to set their soul free... How many times do I have to remind you jerkoffs I was a huge fan of Steve McNair and Warren Moon until I found out Moon was smacking his ol'lady around like Tony Rizzo did to his ol'lady... Grow up drunk...
ya ya ya we heard some of your best friends are black
now stfu and go get your fucking helmet before you hurt yourself
ya ya ya we heard some of your best friends are black
now stfu and go get your fucking helmet before you hurt yourself
Wow... being a dip shit comes easy to you I see... At least I back my claims up with proof.. in pictures, recordings,etc... You just spout off like an entitled bitch on the rag.. I have live footage.. I'll be more than happy to shove it in your face if you like ass hat..
-
-
ya ya ya we heard some of your best friends are black
now stfu and go get your fucking helmet before you hurt yourself
Wow... being a dip shit comes easy to you I see... At least I back my claims up with proof.. in pictures, recordings,etc... You just spout off like an entitled bitch on the rag.. I have live footage.. I'll be more than happy to shove it in your face if you like ass hat..
Wow... being a dip shit comes easy to you I see... At least I back my claims up with proof.. in pictures, recordings,etc... You just spout off like an entitled bitch on the rag.. I have live footage.. I'll be more than happy to shove it in your face if you like ass hat..
proof of what ? you hit your freaking head again ?
-
-
Well regardless of Sunday they have a week to prepare for Vegas and we should see a repeat sacking party for the Browns after watching what Dallas did last night. I may have to majorly revise my sack total for the season by Myles from 21 to 29 or so. DPOTY once again.
-
Well regardless of Sunday they have a week to prepare for Vegas and we should see a repeat sacking party for the Browns after watching what Dallas did last night. I may have to majorly revise my sack total for the season by Myles from 21 to 29 or so. DPOTY once again.
Well regardless of Sunday they have a week to prepare for Vegas and we should see a repeat sacking party for the Browns after watching what Dallas did last night. I may have to majorly revise my sack total for the season by Myles from 21 to 29 or so. DPOTY once again.
He’s no TJ Watt, but he’ll do… ?
-
I think our entire OLine philosophy stinks. We need Callahan back and our current guy gone.
As far as the draft goes, this past weekend did virtually nothing for us...except that we lost. As it stands, we could be picking between 2nd & 6th...depending how strength of schedule shakes out at season's end.
-
I've read opinions that this line was never really that great, it was actually Chubb's skills that led to the success of the running game at it's peak 2020-23 .
-
Wow... being a dip shit comes easy to you I see... At least I back my claims up with proof.. in pictures, recordings,etc... You just spout off like an entitled bitch on the rag.. I have live footage.. I'll be more than happy to shove it in your face if you like ass hat..
proof of what ? you hit your freaking head again ?
-
I think our entire OLine philosophy stinks. We need Callahan back and our current guy gone.
As far as the draft goes, this past weekend did virtually nothing for us...except that we lost. As it stands, we could be picking between 2nd & 6th...depending how strength of schedule shakes out at season's end.
I think our entire OLine philosophy stinks. We need Callahan back and our current guy gone.
I would love to see Coach Callahan back. That said, the "philosophy", at least how I think you're saying it relates to the play I evaluated, hasn't changed. We ran a ton of weakside zone and iso when Callahan was here and it's a staple design we've carried over in his absence. The difference is in the players, both talent and age/health/injury. Individual defeats along the OL sink plays.
The running game reminds me of 2015. We expected big things after 2014. But we had health issues and performance issues at center and RG. As a result, the running game faltered. This year is no different.
Edit: I will apologize for the clip, I misspoke in it a couple times. I worked 10 hours yesterday then started charting plays and posting. It's weakside ISO, though ends up playing pretty much the same from a lead. I'll re-post it later.
@dutch-oven joined me to follow along and ask questions when I was play charting. Pretty sure the poor guy could hear the fatigue in my voice. ?
I've read opinions that this line was never really that great, it was actually Chubb's skills that led to the success of the running game at it's peak 2020-23 .
Chubb was special for certain things and, like any great RB, made up for mistakes here and there as the greats do. But, as a whole, the OL from 2020-2023 was quite fantastic and much more consistent than we're seeing now.
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login