Skip to content

The Official Browns vs Ravens Game 10 Thread

The Browns Board
181 26 3.2k 1
  • sydS syd

    @mddawg said:

    Not a conspiracy just another day in this dysfunctional organizaion

    and its not like they are at each others throats (as far as we know) philosophies are different  and I believe they both will be gone at years end, So does it really matter who got who's reps ? 

    M MDDawg wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    and its not like they are at each others throats (as far as we know) philosophies are different  and I believe they both will be gone at years end, So does it really matter who got who's reps ? 

    Exactly, this is a war between Stef and management and the kids are the collateral damage.

  • @syd said:

    and its not like they are at each others throats (as far as we know) philosophies are different  and I believe they both will be gone at years end, So does it really matter who got who's reps ? 

    Exactly, this is a war between Stef and management and the kids are the collateral damage.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @mddawg said:

    Exactly, this is a war between Stef and management and the kids are the collateral damage.

    I really do not think it has gotten that bad, Remember both report separately to jimmy, and if it had gotten that bad one or both would have been canned by now

  • @syd said:

    and its not like they are at each others throats (as far as we know) philosophies are different  and I believe they both will be gone at years end, So does it really matter who got who's reps ? 

    Exactly, this is a war between Stef and management and the kids are the collateral damage.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    @mddawg said:

    Exactly, this is a war between Stef and management and the kids are the collateral damage.

    I thought that Berry & Stef were fairly compatible.  Perhaps the whole FO aura changes a bit without DePo.

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    Of course an immature drunken nut job like you would infuse racism into it...

    I never said anything about his skin color you moron... But it sure seems to bother you more than anyone you "Shiddur" knob slobbin' cocksucker!

    for whatever reason you have a deep hatred for a 5th round pick and with your background as a known racist I knew you would be one of the first to respond, I mean honestly what did you expect ? wait forget it, You wanted him to fail just like you did watson. so come on nickers, Just as i told gorka set yourself free and just embrace your racism

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers

    @syd said:

    for whatever reason you have a deep hatred for a 5th round pick and with your background as a known racist I knew you would be one of the first to respond, I mean honestly what did you expect ? wait forget it, You wanted him to fail just like you did watson. so come on nickers, Just as i told gorka set yourself free and just embrace your racism

    Quit putting words or thoughts into my mouth you drunken jerkoff... You're the one stuck on racism... If he can prove he's good..So be it..I didn't like Watson purely on the fact I think he's a scum bag for a human being... Your the one who needs AA to set their soul free... How many times do I have to remind you jerkoffs I was a huge fan of Steve McNair and Warren Moon until I found out Moon was smacking his ol'lady around like Tony Rizzo did to his ol'lady... Grow up drunk...

  • @syd said:

    for whatever reason you have a deep hatred for a 5th round pick and with your background as a known racist I knew you would be one of the first to respond, I mean honestly what did you expect ? wait forget it, You wanted him to fail just like you did watson. so come on nickers, Just as i told gorka set yourself free and just embrace your racism

    Quit putting words or thoughts into my mouth you drunken jerkoff... You're the one stuck on racism... If he can prove he's good..So be it..I didn't like Watson purely on the fact I think he's a scum bag for a human being... Your the one who needs AA to set their soul free... How many times do I have to remind you jerkoffs I was a huge fan of Steve McNair and Warren Moon until I found out Moon was smacking his ol'lady around like Tony Rizzo did to his ol'lady... Grow up drunk...

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    Quit putting words or thoughts into my mouth you drunken jerkoff... You're the one stuck on racism... If he can prove he's good..So be it..I didn't like Watson purely on the fact I think he's a scum bag for a human being... Your the one who needs AA to set their soul free... How many times do I have to remind you jerkoffs I was a huge fan of Steve McNair and Warren Moon until I found out Moon was smacking his ol'lady around like Tony Rizzo did to his ol'lady... Grow up drunk...

    ya ya ya we heard some of your best friends are black

    now stfu and go  get your fucking helmet before you hurt yourself

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    Quit putting words or thoughts into my mouth you drunken jerkoff... You're the one stuck on racism... If he can prove he's good..So be it..I didn't like Watson purely on the fact I think he's a scum bag for a human being... Your the one who needs AA to set their soul free... How many times do I have to remind you jerkoffs I was a huge fan of Steve McNair and Warren Moon until I found out Moon was smacking his ol'lady around like Tony Rizzo did to his ol'lady... Grow up drunk...

    ya ya ya we heard some of your best friends are black

    now stfu and go  get your fucking helmet before you hurt yourself

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    ya ya ya we heard some of your best friends are black

    now stfu and go  get your fucking helmet before you hurt yourself

    Wow... being a dip shit comes easy to you I see... At least I back my claims up with proof.. in pictures, recordings,etc... You just spout off like an entitled bitch on the rag.. I have live footage.. I'll be more than happy to shove it in your face if you like ass hat..

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
  • @syd said:

    ya ya ya we heard some of your best friends are black

    now stfu and go  get your fucking helmet before you hurt yourself

    Wow... being a dip shit comes easy to you I see... At least I back my claims up with proof.. in pictures, recordings,etc... You just spout off like an entitled bitch on the rag.. I have live footage.. I'll be more than happy to shove it in your face if you like ass hat..

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    Wow... being a dip shit comes easy to you I see... At least I back my claims up with proof.. in pictures, recordings,etc... You just spout off like an entitled bitch on the rag.. I have live footage.. I'll be more than happy to shove it in your face if you like ass hat..

    proof of what  ? you hit your freaking head again ?

  • @mddawg said:

    Exactly, this is a war between Stef and management and the kids are the collateral damage.

    I thought that Berry & Stef were fairly compatible.  Perhaps the whole FO aura changes a bit without DePo.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @orion said:

    I thought that Berry & Stef were fairly compatible.  Perhaps the whole FO aura changes a bit without DePo.

    i am assuming that Berry is the one who left Stef without a veteran QB, which is a huge problem, I seriously doubt  Stef wanted to play Sanders this past sunday

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    Well regardless of Sunday they have a week to prepare for Vegas and we should see a repeat sacking party for the Browns after watching what Dallas did last night. I may have to majorly revise my sack total for the season by Myles from 21 to 29 or so. DPOTY once again. 

  • Well regardless of Sunday they have a week to prepare for Vegas and we should see a repeat sacking party for the Browns after watching what Dallas did last night. I may have to majorly revise my sack total for the season by Myles from 21 to 29 or so. DPOTY once again. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well regardless of Sunday they have a week to prepare for Vegas and we should see a repeat sacking party for the Browns after watching what Dallas did last night. I may have to majorly revise my sack total for the season by Myles from 21 to 29 or so. DPOTY once again. 

    He’s no TJ Watt, but he’ll do… ?

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion

    @tiamat63 said:

    I think our entire OLine philosophy stinks.  We need Callahan back and our current guy gone.  

    As far as the draft goes, this past weekend did virtually nothing for us...except that we lost.  As it stands, we could be picking between 2nd & 6th...depending how strength of schedule shakes out at season's end.  

  • M MDDawg wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    I've read opinions that this line was never really  that great, it was actually Chubb's skills that led to the success of the running game at it's peak 2020-23 .

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    Wow... being a dip shit comes easy to you I see... At least I back my claims up with proof.. in pictures, recordings,etc... You just spout off like an entitled bitch on the rag.. I have live footage.. I'll be more than happy to shove it in your face if you like ass hat..

    proof of what  ? you hit your freaking head again ?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    proof of what  ? you hit your freaking head again ?

    Aww you're a mad woke little kunt aren't ya..

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I think our entire OLine philosophy stinks.  We need Callahan back and our current guy gone.  

    As far as the draft goes, this past weekend did virtually nothing for us...except that we lost.  As it stands, we could be picking between 2nd & 6th...depending how strength of schedule shakes out at season's end.  

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63

    @orion said:

    I think our entire OLine philosophy stinks.  We need Callahan back and our current guy gone.  

     I would love to see Coach Callahan back.  That said, the "philosophy", at least how I think you're saying it relates to the play I evaluated, hasn't changed.  We ran a ton of weakside zone and iso when Callahan was here and it's a staple design we've carried over in his absence.   The difference is in the players, both talent and age/health/injury.     Individual defeats along the OL sink plays.

     The running game reminds me of 2015.  We expected big things after 2014.  But we had health issues and performance issues at center and RG.  As a result, the running game faltered.   This year is no different.  

     Edit:  I will apologize for the clip, I misspoke in it a couple times.  I worked 10 hours yesterday then started charting plays and posting.   It's weakside ISO, though ends up playing pretty much the same from a lead.   I'll re-post it later.    

     @dutch-oven joined me to follow along and ask questions when I was play charting.  Pretty sure the poor guy could hear the fatigue in my voice. ?

    @mddawg said:

    I've read opinions that this line was never really that great, it was actually Chubb's skills that led to the success of the running game at it's peak 2020-23 .

     Chubb was special for certain things and, like any great RB, made up for mistakes here and there as the greats do.  But, as a whole, the OL from 2020-2023 was quite fantastic and much more consistent than we're seeing now.  

  • @syd said:

    proof of what  ? you hit your freaking head again ?

    Aww you're a mad woke little kunt aren't ya..

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    Aww you're a mad woke little kunt aren't ya..

    hey nickers your black friends at a bath house really count ?

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    Aww you're a mad woke little kunt aren't ya..

    hey nickers your black friends at a bath house really count ?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    hey nickers your black friends at a bath house really count ?

    WTF are you talking about bone head?... Aren't you tired of me living rent free in your head yet?

  • @syd said:

    hey nickers your black friends at a bath house really count ?

    WTF are you talking about bone head?... Aren't you tired of me living rent free in your head yet?

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    WTF are you talking about bone head?... Aren't you tired of me living rent free in your head yet?

    wow  you really must have hit your head harder than normal, maybe you should see a doctor 

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    WTF are you talking about bone head?... Aren't you tired of me living rent free in your head yet?

    wow  you really must have hit your head harder than normal, maybe you should see a doctor 

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    wow  you really must have hit your head harder than normal, maybe you should see a doctor 

    Maybe you should quit drinking Mr Drunk..

  • @orion said:

    I think our entire OLine philosophy stinks.  We need Callahan back and our current guy gone.  

     I would love to see Coach Callahan back.  That said, the "philosophy", at least how I think you're saying it relates to the play I evaluated, hasn't changed.  We ran a ton of weakside zone and iso when Callahan was here and it's a staple design we've carried over in his absence.   The difference is in the players, both talent and age/health/injury.     Individual defeats along the OL sink plays.

     The running game reminds me of 2015.  We expected big things after 2014.  But we had health issues and performance issues at center and RG.  As a result, the running game faltered.   This year is no different.  

     Edit:  I will apologize for the clip, I misspoke in it a couple times.  I worked 10 hours yesterday then started charting plays and posting.   It's weakside ISO, though ends up playing pretty much the same from a lead.   I'll re-post it later.    

     @dutch-oven joined me to follow along and ask questions when I was play charting.  Pretty sure the poor guy could hear the fatigue in my voice. ?

    @mddawg said:

    I've read opinions that this line was never really that great, it was actually Chubb's skills that led to the success of the running game at it's peak 2020-23 .

     Chubb was special for certain things and, like any great RB, made up for mistakes here and there as the greats do.  But, as a whole, the OL from 2020-2023 was quite fantastic and much more consistent than we're seeing now.  

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    I would love to see Coach Callahan back.  That said, the "philosophy", at least how I think you're saying it relates to the play I evaluated

    I wasn't referring to the play you posted...but to what I've been seeing as far as passing off defenders, not putting body on body when the numbers match...which is of course overshadowed by the talent level across the line.