2 dash 1 !!!! Who would've thought?
Axe
@Axe
Posts
-
The Official Browns vs Panthers Game 3 Thread -
scUM Gifted An Extra SecondTHAT was fucking awesome! Karma bitches!
-
HUGE NUMBERWoody says this doesn't happen
-
Dems -
Banning press from the White House -
Dems -
Dems -
Tale of the Tape - Browns @ BuccaneersI hate this game.. My two teams..?
-
The Official Browns at Jaguars Game 1 Thread -
The last dayI give to worthy charities monthly so I'd be happy to contribute monthly/quarterly to the cause if the board can be saved
-
The Official Browns at Jaguars Game 1 Thread -
Trump -
scUM Gifted An Extra Second -
scUM Gifted An Extra SecondTHAT, was total Bullshit! Fuck Michigan!!
-
Well, Shit ! -
Dems -
Browns offensive line deserves their own thread !I hate that the Browns and Bucs play again this yr
️FUCK!!!
-
Gen Z Is The First Generation To Show Cognitive Decline Campared To Previous GenerationsI play lot of Solitaire. It's problem solving to me, and I know pretty quickly how well my mind is working day to day.. I maintain a 68%+ win rate over various platforms...
-
Dems -
Do you not want a data center in your community?Do I want a Data Center in my Community?
We have plenty of water and as long as they bring their own power then, sure









