@hoorta said:
I could give a rat if I'm proven right or wrong. My track record is pretty far on the proven right though. And when I'm wrong, I'm the first to admit it.
Har har regarding Gordon. Get back to me when Manziel leads the league in passing yards, and makes the Pro Bowl. As of right now, he hasn't done jack shit in the NFL.I'll cut him as much slack as Gordon when he does.
True- I didn't want Manziel- because he'd be a distraction, among other things. Guess what? He's a distraction. FYI- there's a shit ton of people that don't like Manziel for the same reason I don't particularly care for him- as a person. Not the kind of guy I'd want to hang out with. There's a difference between liking a football player, and liking the person. Isn't about my personal opinion anymore- I can't kick Manziel off the team- and I have to hope he does well.
This had zero, zilch, nada to do with the fake JFF ID. I could care less about it. I do care about his conduct after he got drafted by the Browns however. F**cking liar. I'm all into football. sure. However, I (and some others) still think he's still got some growing up to do. Maybe he'd actually be starting if he had been in Berea working out instead of hanging out with Bieb-er.
Everyone, hoorta doesn't care if he's proven right but he wants you to know about his track record. He's apathetic, but.
Your entire post proved my points for me. Thanks.
It's flat out weird you want your qb to be someone you want to hang out with. Why would you even say that? Like you think about hanging out with the players? Or you just like things that are like you?
Good luck with that.