The home opener. That will set the tone. I don't care which away games we win. We will win some and lose some, but we have to start winning at home. I want to win away games, but until we start winning at home, we stand little chance of winning on the road.
Our fan base has become a bunch of whiners, but that is to be somewhat expected since we rarely win at home. You can't keep sending people home sad/mad after a home loss and expect much else. This will be my 20th season as a season ticket holder. In that time, the best season we had was when Derek Anderson was QB. I forget the year and the exact records, but we won maybe 6-7 home games. That was fun.
I know the nearly 600 mile drive home the morning after games seems much shorter after we win.