As a Browns fan, I revel in every one of their latest poor decisions. I only hope that each debacle is more fantastic than the last. Fuck me, and fuck them.
Billy Cool
Posts
-
McCown starts if healthy -
Dawg Blawg or SomethingOP is batshit crazy.
-
Congrats to Tyler Thigpen on his engagement.Lots of dumbassary in this thread.
-
***Official Browns @ Panthers Game Day Thread***oh god
-
***Official Browns @ Panthers Game Day Thread***Looks a lot like last week, so far.
-
Pettine The Right Coach For The BrownsThe QB situation being bungled from the get-go, too many penalties, terrible clock management and questionable effort from the team in big games are all reasos for me to wonder if Pettine is the coach of the future. He does well in press conferences though.
-
NSFW - Lions tailgate got a little out of hand -
This game made me sick...There's no reason not to start Johnny now. I'd rather see what he's got against NFL teams still playing for something than to watch him in preseason next year. And Hoyer better just stfu and say that's fine I'll come out and compete my ass off for the spot next year. It's completely conceivable that Hoyer starts next year, I'm fine with that. Maybe the fucker can give us a full season of good Brian next year, who knows. What I don't wanna hear is any cryin out of him. He hasn't played well, we need to see where Johnny's at and we need to see it now...not next year in TC and preseason. There's this feeling that if we give the offense to Johnny now that Hoyers done with....newsflash, in two weeks we all might be facepalming and saying wow Johnny's made some plays but just wow, that kid still has a year or two on the bench. We don't know.
Hoyer next year? Lol, you're smoking crack, bro.
-
Zombo!I propose a dedicated forum for Hoyer apologists called "Butthurt Central".
-
Any parody song ideas for this week?I happened to get today off, so I could throw something together. Been brainstorming though, and haven't come up with anything. Taylor Swift's "Shake it Off" has been in my head lately. Any ideas for that?
-
Is there anything more pointless than the CLE cops directing traffic on game day?Traffic lights work just fine. In fact, leaving the traffic lights on, and having cops directing traffic in ways that are not consistent with what the lights are indicating, is dangerous. A cop almost ran me out in front of another vehicle today. I'm curious, how does downtown deal with Rush hour throughout the week? Are they able to get by without cops at every intersection?
I have very little patience for the game day traffic cops.
-
NSFW - Caption this pic from The Bills/Browns game. -
15 worst owners in sportsThe worst of Cleveland's ownership isn't even on the list.
-
It's HoyerUntil he throws an interception or two.
Which is horseshit. Why is it a good idea to throw a rookie in the game after the team is losing? Why not start Manziel, so he has the best chance to succeed? Either that, or don't put him in at all.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielZombo said:
Angry Browns Fan has good lyrics but can't sing or perform. You have good sound, but lyrics kinda lacking IMO, as you readily admitted. I think you two need to combine forces.
Zombo
I'm open to the idea. I'd like to not bother with lyrics in general. When left up to me, lyrics usually end being about poop, boobs, getting drunk, etc.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielI almost forgot this little gem. I wasn't able to get this one on the radio though, lol.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielI made it throught the first one. I'll give it a not bad. I mostly concerned myself with the instrumentation though. Real drums, sounds like it. Do you play everything yourself?
Yes, it's all real, and I play/sing it all. No canned drums here! I have a very modest recording setup in my basement, ready to go at all times. I unexpectedly had the day off yesterday, so I decided to put this together. It took about 6 hours from initial concept to being posted on the Internet.
I'd imagine that if the members of this forum were to come together on the lyrics, we could put together a much more hilarious parody. Words are not really my strong suit.
-
NSFW - Caption this pic from The Bills/Browns game.
lol, that dude is playing it cool, lol
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielWait wut? You had that in your bag but you opened your set with the Johnny song? Dude, you ALWAYS open with the classics....gets the crowd into it early. Noob
Well, the reason I posted the Johnny song is because it is Cleveland Browns related. Seeing that this is a Cleveland Browns forum, I thought that made the most sense. While I am aware that it is not my greatest work, I do think that there are some chuckles to be had in this little ditty. Hammer and Emmett seemed to think so when they played it this afternoon.
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielI have a feeling this might be more you guys' speed.
NSFW, obviously.

