@evan_aggie said:
I actually had an epiphany a short while ago.
I recall in 2012 sitting in the stadium (Kyle Field), and this guy in his mid 40s was jostling for position among kids to get players' autographs on the sideline. He came down and sat next to my wife and I. He asked me who all of the players were that he just got autographs from. He was wearing a number 2 jersey and said he loves Manziel. I asked him a few things and he quickly admitted that he didn't go to A&M, but he loved watching Manziel and had to come watch him in person.
From that point forward I realized that while t-shirt fans in general can be a good thing for total revenue and representation in our state (competing in popularity), I still disliked having all of these new outsiders.
While not quite to that level (I don't own a Manziel jersey either TAMU or Browns), I'll admit I'm getting close to that person I despise. I'll leave you numbnuts in peace. We both want the same thing, but y'all are right: if there wasn't an Aggie on the Browns team I wouldn't give a flip about your team and would move onto the next.
One down fellas. Enjoy what's left of your season.
Sure thing pal. You enjoy those daydreams of Manziel's dick bouncing off the back of your throat. What an asshole.