Don't you wish the Shittsburgh Browns were good enough to have their season end in Denver?
Tim Tebow
Don't you wish the Shittsburgh Browns were good enough to have their season end in Denver?
Tim Tebow
Wow, now I know why Manziel still has supporters in Cleveland.
The same reason browns fans like Burfict I suppose..
Cincy has the respect of the league.
Also not convinced this is true.
Lots of factors have gone into that. But Cincy has been relevant for a couple years now while Cleveland has been utterly irrelevant. Utterly. I'd take no playoff wins but perennial contenders over the complete and utter lack of relevancy this franchise has had for years. Cincy has the respect of the league. We have no respect. We're looked at as a calendar off day. Complete fags. Sooooooo...........yeah
I'm not arguing that Cleveland has the same talent as Cincinnati. They have plenty of talent. I'm saying I would not want Burfict. Give me AJ Green, Eifert, whitworth, Kirkpatrick, either RB, Dunlap, Johnson, etc.
You can google the record Cincinnati has since drafting Burfict and what the Browns record is in the same time if you want to have a childish argument.
Hahahaha now Burfict gets the credit for every Cincinnati win since he was drafted? What a joke. And yet playoff record is still all that matters..
I would, god forbid the Browns want talent, let's stick with clear headed pussies who can't tackle that is working out so well. Clearly better than anyone on the Browns defense and many would argue the Hill fumble and the Jones penalty were just as big if not bigger.
And how has that "talent" worked out for Cincinnati? I'll tell you. Same playoff wins as browns in last 20 years. Can't fix stupid.
You idiots want Burfict on the browns? One of the guys that cost his team a playoff win? Fucking insane.
I think we can all agree that was the dirtiest playoff game evr played by the two dirtiest teams in football... And Ghoolie is a bitch.
The guy that kicks punters and steeler fans cheer it forever?
OK I'll give you that. Forgot about that one..
In all fairness that was a super cheap shot on Antonio brown. Feel bad for him. Good guy even though he plays for the Steelers. Bengals still full of convicts..
and of course a no call on the helmet to helmet hit. Do the fucking cheapshotting squealers teach cheapshotting in practice? Shazier you homo you are disgrace to OSU. And Tomlin is a piece of shit for challenging after the dirty hit
Mike Carey is such a dumbass. Fox is laughing their asses off at CBS for such a stupid hire. Contact with crown of helmet is a penalty for anyone including even RBs. Horeshit going the Steelers way again. No surprise..
Expected to be fired is not the same as being fired. Kinda like you are expected to have a brain on this board but clearly it isn't a requirement...
With all of that said, I do like Flip's offense and I'm intrigued by him.
But Kelly has been more successful than any of our coaches in the new era, so it's hard to turn your cheek to that if he expresses interest.
Both are good points. I'm okay with firing Farmer and/or Pettine. But I want to keep Flip. Problem is the new coach will want his own guys.. As much as I was against him the last time around, Josh McDaniel and Johnny Manziel could work well too..
Jake Rudock. Best QB in the draft.
all busts, what about Kalil mack, Carr, Bridgewater, Watkins, AJ green, Clay Matthews , Mike Evans we could have had anyone of those players but oh wait thats too high to pick them, so fuck that we need a QB and the best one is Goff, dont care if we pick him #1 overall or 10 we have to fix the QB position.
Why are you giving non QB examples? You are hurting your own argument. Plus Bridgewater isn't good. Carr is, but he wasn't projected to go very high, which again hurts your argument haha
Goff will go #4 or #5 to SF so why in your opinion is he not worthy of #2, I trust the mock draft sites opinions more than anyone's opinion in here. Hell if our front office would have just followed those sites alone we would not be in this mess.
That's just it though. QBs will always get drafted highly regardless of talent because it is the most important position. Drafting a QB high doesn't mean they are good.. Look at RG3, Brandon Weedon, Jake Locker. Trusting mock drafts is also pointless. Kiper and mcshay do it every year and get maybe 2 or 3 correct in the first round..
Joey figured out how to get out of his bowl game?
I'm not an OSU fan but it looked like a fairly normal hit. The commentators kept saying he has to tackle with his facemask. Not sure what that means but its hard as hell to tackle someone without lowering your head... And keeping your head up is just asking for a neck injury...
VesnaKociper said:
If he wants to get drunk, laid and even high on grass in places it is legal, it's his fucking business. Babe Ruth and Ty Cobb were huge drunks and whore masters. Picking on this kid during a bye week? Fuck The NFL. I hope Roger Goddell dies in his sleep. Not a Manziel fan, but the kid can't take a shit without someone scolding him or correcting his form.
Shit I agree with Ghoolie.. What is wrong with me? And TCPO is right too. Manziel is fine. I would rather stick with what we have and draft defense and WR.. Everyone here seems to have been infected with Walter's bipolar complex. One second we have the best team ever and the next we should cut the whole team..
I truly believe our corners are told to play that far off the ball because the coaches know they would get beat over the top on every play if they started at the line if scrimmage.. Our strategy against Seattle looked like it was solely concerned with avoiding the big play. The defense did this effectively. The problem is Seattle dinked and dunked across the field for long scoring drives and made us pay anyway..