Nowhere was I saying Kizer was good. Just saying Hogan has just as much potential to turn the ball over (if not more), and you always are adamant about how Kizers turnovers are such an issue like in the quote below.
”How about his season turnovers? What about his inaccuracy or his lack of touch? Is it any surprise Coleman dropped that pass, probably never in a million years did he expect it to go where it was supposed to, hell- I bet Kizer was even surprised. A blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. Sorry but 1 accurate pass out of 8 attempts does not scream QBOTF. Kizer blows and I can't wait until we're done with his entitled butt.“
They all blow POG. Love your enthusiasm but Hogan, nor Kessler nor Kizer are the QBOTF.
On a side note I’m sure there was a pick or two of Kizers that went bouncing off one of our dumbass receivers hands straight into the DB’s hands (not that it matters). So the argument that his picks didn’t matter is ludicrous.