Has the game ended?....in uk, can't get any pictures
ClaretBrown
Posts
-
The Official Browns at Buccaneers Game 2 Thread -
The Official Browns at Jaguars Game 1 ThreadMy take, for what it's worth.....watson looks completely devoid of any confidence, he looks sluggish, he looks like he's scared to try anything, he knows everyone dislikes him, everyone else knows he is not liked....including TM, so why play him? Sanders may not be great but you're gonna get a guy who at least is trying, and trying to prove something. If you're gonna lose, at least go down swinging.
He's bad and I can't see us doing anything until he's gone.
-
The Official Browns at Jaguars Game 1 ThreadPunter looks good ? ?
-
Schedule5 out of the bottom 7 teams (excluding browns) from last season, and 2 out of the top 10 from last year.
That looks an easy schedule....how on earth will we fuck this up? ?
-
ScheduleNo chiefs, rams, chargers, patriots, packers, lions, bills, broncos, niners or eagles? Is it me or does that look like a favourable schedule?
12-5 no problem ?
-
ESPN 2 Unsportsmanlike Morning Show Concluded Monken Insulted Jim Schwartz - They're WRONG & IRRESPONSIBLEYeah I watched the whole presser and I thought TM came over great. Heartfelt, passionate, respectful...he showed more personality in 13 minutes than KS did in 6 years....that doesn't make him a great coach I know, but I'm amazed that anyone can come to the conclusion that he was somehow disrespectful to jim schwartz.
Talking heads creating talking points to create response to keep them in a job ??
-
Stefanski GoneWHISPERING IN EARS: After coaches are released and happy situations broken up, you hear a lot of crazy things start to emerge. Pete Prisco said on air saying that Kevin Stefanski wasn't a fan of the Deshaun Watson trade, breaking four years of silence about the disaster.
Not even the guy who made it happen is a fan of it ?
Easy assumption to make really
-
Mike McDaniels new HC?If the Ravens end up firing John Harbaugh, would you guys want him?
That wouldn't happen, would it?
If so then a big yes from me
-
The Official Browns vs Titans Game 13 ThreadWHY would he NOT kick the extra point after we got within 1 touchdown? WHY!!!????
Yeah this is my thing....kick the point....then kick the point.... we're in OT. Why gamble?
You have to question this logic
-
The Official Browns vs 49ers Game 12 ThreadYeah that 4th and 1 just killed it.
Should've kicked it away. Still well in the game at that stage.
Then to drop a ball handed to u ?
-
The Official Browns at Jets Game 9 ThreadIt has to be rehearsed to be that bad. To be fair to the coaches, you can't legislate for that level of stupity. KS looked like he was gonna cry ?
-
The Official Browns at Jets Game 9 ThreadJesus christ..... they're just fuckin thick
-
The Official Browns at Steelers Game 6 ThreadConklins off ?
-
The English BrownsIt was a bit surreal for me yesterday. Actually seeing the team in the flesh and seeing so many browns jerseys was great.
Yesterday I realised I wasn't alone ?
Hardly anyone I talk to about the nfl has any interest, or they might have fleetingly watched over the years and liked certain teams, usually patriots, 49ers, dolphins.....but no one, no one ever, has said to me 'i like the browns'.
I saw a browns jersey once, a guy queuing outside a supermarket by me during lockdown.... that's how rare it is, I actually remember the time and place!!!
So to see so many like minded souls yesterday was fantastic. Garrett, ward, baker, thomas, schobert, even manziel jerseys wherever I looked.
It's ashame we couldn't win but at least we were in it right to the end.
Would love to make the trip to cleveland one day ??
-
The English BrownsYeah there's a few that fit into the browns mould. My team, aston villa, certainly were one of the most dominant teams in the early days of the football league....but I'm talking over 100 years ago. They've had their fleeting moments of being good but not great, since. And over the last 30 years,up until the last couple of seasons, have been pretty dire, that period also included the Randy Lerner era of ownership. We haven't won anything for nearly 30 years, but it is certainly getting better recently as we have, in my opinion, a world class coach in Unai Emery.
I would imagine there are a lot of fans of other teams who can tell a tale of ongoing misery ??
I'm actually missing villa's game tomorrow to go and see my other team of abject misery, the Cleveland Browns. You heard of them?? ?
-
The Official Browns vs. Packers Game 3 ThreadThat may be the most incomprehensible Browns win l’ve ever seen. The amount of things that had to go right in such a short period of time is a statistical rarity.
The opposite of the (flacco) jets game we contrived to lose ?
-
The Official Browns vs. Packers Game 3 ThreadI'd got him being binned after week 1...good on ya szmytty ?
-
The Official Browns vs. Packers Game 3 ThreadJesus h christ ?
-
The Official Browns vs Bengals Game 1 ThreadJesus h christ. I'm only 8 years in of this shite, I don't know how you guys have stuck it ?
-
The Official Browns vs Bengals Game 1 Thread