Troy smith isn't going anywhere.If he goes Buffalo is going to call his Cell Phone!
Clbrowns
Posts
-
Troy Smith wants to come to Cleveland. -
Derek Anderson might be headed to st louisI didn't hear nothing like this.St louis isn't goin to make DA a starter.DA is staying in Cleveland as a third string. Brady Quinn is packing his bags and moving elsewhere.
-
Trade For!Who will the Cleveland Browns trade for?Donavon Mcnabb or Mike Vick?
-
Do we want John Fox as HC?No I don't want John Fox.He comes from whole different coaching tree then Holmgren.
-
Mangini out in cleveland? (rumor)Whoever started this Rumor has no life.Like I said there is no Firing yet.So stop posting nothing dude.This situation can go 50-50!
-
Mangini out in cleveland? (rumor)There is no rumor of him being Fired.Stop sending false news out.It was reported that he just left the building at 5:45 PM and no comments to reporters.Also other coaches on the coaching staff left around the same time.THERE IS NO FIRING YET.
-
CRYING!I'm 25 thank you and I have been a Browns fan for 20 year and my father followed then forever.I hurt just like everybody else but just give it up already deal with it.
-
CRYING!Hey to everybody.Stop Cry about the calls and crap.I'm tired of hearing it.We SUCK AT LIFE.SELL THE TEAM TO LA!!!
-
The Pass Interference Call.Who cares we F*cking suck still!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Browns Football Sucks!All I will say is the Browns still SUCK! We Played Detroit for heavens sake .Watch next week we will look like we did every other week and I will flip the channel like always.Losing with 0 seconds on the clock was classic lol.There is no answers for the Browns anymore no matter who they hire or how they play.And say what you want on this post I don't care.And you know what if i get no feed bad I still won't care.I will be a Browns fan 4-ever But they BLOW!
-
Draft QBTed Tebow! First pick for Browns in 2010 draft.QB Fresh Start.What do you think?
-
RumorHa lol That's about it to lol
-
RumorThere is a rumor flying around that there is 5 teams interested in Brady Quinn.Does anybody know who these teams are?And is this rumor true or false?
-
Is Harrison our new starter?Harrison sucks he may have rushed for over 100 yards.But he Struggled big time.J Lewis isn't much better.Bottom line we need Cribbs at HB.
-
Super Bowl Prediction ThreadPatriots vs Jets I love it!
-
The BrownsSay what you want but Cleveland will be right back where we were the first 3 games next weekend.T.O and Trent Edward are going to have a field day on are Defense.5-0 after next weekend.Bye Mangini.
-
The Browns have a 100 yd rusher!Harrison struggled to get 100 yrds rush he looks like shit he is slow!Put Josh Cribbs in as a HB.
-
ManginiMANGINI SUCKS!HE NEEDS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Suck!!We still SUCK!We should have ended it earlier.This game should have never went into OT.I'm tired of seeing blowin chances.Yea we might have played better but it was still Browns Football all day long.We need to draft a QB in 10.
-
NFL Rumor: Quinn benched to light a fire under his...Yes Quinn to Oakland good fit for him.West Coast Offense. Dink and Dunk Passes what he does best.I have been thinking this for like two days.Goodbye Quinn.