Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
D

DFlo

@DFlo
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
28
Topics
12
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • New 2014 Nfl Mock Draft
    D DFlo
    The Browns Board 2014 nfl mock draft nfl mock draft 2014 2014 nfl draft

    Skeptical2013 said:

    I've seen a lot of Boyd's games -- very erratic for awhile but pretty good QB now that he has gained more experience and he is an intelligent and determined guy, too. Good leader from what I have seen and heard. Might be worth a shot . I would stay away from Manziel. I don't think he'll be a great pro QB. Bridgewater, on the other hand, has a chance to be a really good one. But there are some other QBs -- two from the west coast in particular -- who may be first round worthy that the Browns may be interested in.

    Bottom line: the top two QBs will be gone by the time the Browns draft. and Lombardi will be seen distraught in the draft room because he'll still have those two extra draft picks that should have been cashed in for the 2013 season.

    But the best player in the 2014 draft -- by far -- is Clowney, who reminds me a lot of the kind of once in a generation talent that Lawrence Taylor was. If he stays healthy, he's a sure fire future HOFer in my opinion.

    Browns need to figure out how to get a quality free safety and tight end in the draft next year. And I'd sure love to see a premier receiver like Lee in that lineup.

    Thanks for the reply man. Part of me wants to downvote Manziel because he's small and his arm isn't spectacular but he just keeps proving people wrong. We'll see how he does this year but I'm sure some team is going to fall in love with him. As far as your west coast QBs, I'm not a fan of the UCLA kid, I don't think his arm is big enough. Who else were you thinking of?


  • New 2014 Nfl Mock Draft
    D DFlo
    The Browns Board 2014 nfl mock draft nfl mock draft 2014 2014 nfl draft

    Hi guys, for those of you interested, I've put together an early look at some of the top prospects of the 2014 NFL Draft. Ideally to just get an idea of who to look for in this upcoming College season. Let me know what you think

    2014 NFL Mock Draft

    *The order was determined by the Vegas Superbowl odds as of last week


  • Interactive Mock Draft - Browns Are On The Clock Again
    D DFlo
    The Browns Board

    Alright guys the pick is in, your results are updated. You can see who your team selected here:

    Interactive Mock Draft Results

    Thank you guys for voting again!


  • Interactive Mock Draft - Browns Are On The Clock Again
    D DFlo
    The Browns Board

    Hey guys, it's time for your second pick in the interactive mock draft.

    Browns are on the clock, a lot of good options still on the board.

    You can cast your vote for who you want your team to pick here:

    Interactive Mock Draft Results

    And if you explain why with a brief short description, I will pick the best one and publish it along with the pick in the results section!


  • Interactive Mock Draft - Browns Are On The Clock
    D DFlo
    The Browns Board

    @the-gipper said:

    He is doing one team per day. Once each team has selected, that is like that team having picked....and that player is taken off the board for subsequent teams (just like in the real draft). If he left it open for each team to take a week to choose, then it would take 32 weeks to do this mock draft. n32 days is long enough

    Exactly, thanks Gipper.

    The Redskins also had 24 hours to choose from, they had more votes since the forums that I could get into are pretty big and this thing is also a pretty big hit over there.


  • Interactive Mock Draft - Browns Are On The Clock
    D DFlo
    The Browns Board

    Alright guys the pick is in, your results are updated. You can see who your team selected here:

    Interactive Mock Draft Results

    Feel free to bookmark that page and continue voting daily. We will do one team every day until the draft


  • Interactive Mock Draft - Browns Are On The Clock
    D DFlo
    The Browns Board

    The voting is neck and neck between Richardson and Blackmon right now


  • Interactive Mock Draft - Browns Are On The Clock
    D DFlo
    The Browns Board

    Hey guys, I don't know if you may remember from last year or not when we ran the Interactive Mock Draft where the team forums of each team got to vote on which player their team should take.

    Well we are doing it again this year, and the Browns are on the clock. I'm very interested to see how you Browns fans are going to vote with the players available right now, since I have no clue which way Holmgren and Co. are leaning.

    You can cast your vote for who you want your team to pick here:

    Interactive Mock Draft

    And if you explain why with a brief short description, I will pick the best one and publish it along with the pick in the results section!


  • 2012 Nfl Mock Draft
    D DFlo
    The Browns Board

    Hey guys, I've updated my mock draft for the end of the season/pre-combine.

    You can check it out here: 2012 NFL Mock Draft

    Let me know what you think!


  • New 2012 Nfl Mock Draft
    D DFlo
    The Browns Board

    @jnuh said:

    2 of your picks really stand out to me as picks that make no sense. The first is the jets picking up a tackle in round 1. They have D'Brick at LT so them picking up a RT mid way though the first round when they have some legit holes to fill is a little head scratching to me. The other I can't see is the Giants drafting another DE in round 1 when they have JPP, Osi, and Tuck.

    The site is a really great looking site though.

    Thanks man. The Adams pick was playing off of his success in the Senior Bowl, as well as the fact that their RT position is a huge liability right now. I think if Upshaw was still there I would have slotted him to the Jets. The Giants, Osi is most likely gone after this season and Tuck has 1 more year on his deal IIRC.


  • New 2012 Nfl Mock Draft
    D DFlo
    The Browns Board

    Hey guys, I've updated my mock draft for the end of the season/pre-combine.

    You can check it out here: 2012 NFL Mock Draft

    Let me know what you think. Would love to hear your feedback!


  • New 2012 Nfl Mock Draft
    D DFlo
    The Browns Board

    @dawginit said:

    Richardson already said he intends to go back to school next year. As much as I would love to see it, the Browns don't get so lucky here.

    Where did you hear this? Doesn't he have two kids already? One of the plus's on him is that he's got very little wear-and-tear for such a talented RB, and a lot of people think he's #2 after Andrew Luck in terms of overall talent.


  • New 2012 Nfl Mock Draft
    D DFlo
    The Browns Board

    If you listen to most then you're probably right. Many think Kirkpatrick is in that 10-20 range, but I'm really high on the guy and think he's a top 10 pick


  • New 2012 Nfl Mock Draft
    D DFlo
    The Browns Board

    @kamac19 said:

    Isn't your Draft order worked out wrong, I was of the understanding the SOS if from last years results not worked out from what you opposition has done during this season, so in that respect at the moment the browns would be picking 6th, with even a chance of dropping as high as picking 4th with Washington winning another game and we lose out the rest of the season, which is very likely to happen.

    It's based off of the current season, not the last season


  • New 2012 Nfl Mock Draft
    D DFlo
    The Browns Board

    Hey guys, I've updated my mock draft for the 3/4 point of the season.

    You can check it out here: 2012 NFL Mock Draft

    Let me know what you think. Would love to hear your feedback!

    I've also added a Draft Order section that I will be updating weekly for the next 4 weeks


  • New 2012 Nfl Mock Draft
    D DFlo
    The Browns Board

    Hey guys, I've updated my mock draft for the halfway point of the season.

    You can check it out here: 2012 NFL Mock Draft

    Let me know what you think. Would love to hear your feedback!


  • New 2012 Nfl Mock Draft
    D DFlo
    The Browns Board

    Thanks for all the feedback/comments guys!

    @sheepdog said:

    Fujita is getting old so going after a OLB would make sense. I would look at some Youtube video of Zach Brown but not able to at this time.

    I have seen video of Dennard out of Nebraska and I like what I see. I have been saying for a while that we need to draft another CB to play opposite of Haden. Having two lock down corners would further solidify our defense. Other CBs to look at are Kirkpatrick out of 'Bama and Jenkins out of North Alabama by ways of University of Florida (character issues make him a risk but is a lock down corner).

    Depending on how our WRs play this year which so far has been decent. MoMass has the nice TD vs the Dolphins and Little has shown signs of being a force to be reckoned with. I wouldn't be mad at all if we got Blackmon from Ok State or Floyd from Notre Dame.

    Hit the nail right on the head man. Brown is an elite athlete that has an unreal burst when he blitzes. I know Jauron is not the most creative DC and his blitzes are usually double A-gap, or OLB blitzes - so a guy like Brown would be perfect for his defense.

    If one of the top WRs were available when the Browns picked, that would have been the pick there.

    Also, just as an FYI, I'm going to update this mock draft every 4 weeks. Hope you guys enjoyed this one!


  • New 2012 Nfl Mock Draft
    D DFlo
    The Browns Board

    Thanks guys, the order is just based off of current standings and strength of schedules - there are no projections.


  • New 2012 Nfl Mock Draft
    D DFlo
    The Browns Board

    Hey guys, I've updated my mock draft to reflect the standings so far

    You can check it out here: 2012 NFL Mock Draft

    I fixed some of the backgrounds to make the text more readable. Let me know if you can't read any.

    As well I would love to hear your feedback!


  • Pre-Season 2012 Nfl Mock Draft
    D DFlo
    The Browns Board

    Fwiw, Dick Jauron does like to get his MLB early in the draft. In Chicago he had Urlacher and in Buffalo he drafted Posluszny in the 2nd

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate