With our luck we will have a tremendous off season only to be shot down by a lockout
Elbamboozler
Posts
-
Free Agency and Money Saved -
Vickers PancakesThanks for pointing that out I honestly never watched Vikers block and what a great combination we have
Also I'm glad I went to the football game it sounds like Torry Holt was horrendous that game
-
Watch the Full Miami vs. Cleveland Game in 2007Is it me or does Cribbs seem so much faster then what he is right now?
-
Another Reason I Like Colt -
Another Reason I Like ColtColt McCoy saves mans life in 2006
skip the photo shoot sorry
-
Start Colt McCoy !!!I think I'm actually am going to start a petition to get the last guy who got us to the playoffs. Tim Couch! his arm may be healed by now
-
DANNY FERRY BLEW IT..IN FEB!!Seriously why in the hell would LeBron leave there is not one team IMO that is suitable for him to go we can pay him all the money he wants
1) New York- He wouldn't be as big of a star there because in New York they have the Yankees, and a team one win away from a superbowl in the Jets.
2) Chicago- This one is the only one that doesn't have multiple reasons. The big one though is to relive Michael Jordan's legacy
3) The Clippers- THey have the lakers and Kobe Bryant over there in LA he wouldn't be the big star in LA
4) Miami- It is not going to be his team if he does go there because Dwayne Wade was drafted there and he would be playing gaurd and would not mix well
5) Cleveland- The Browns and The Indians I admit have sucked the last couple of year it has been 46 years and maybe counting without a championship in any sport. All the other teams have a Championship and what we be better then to win a championship here in Cleveland.
So atleast from what I think there isn't a good reason to leave Cleveland.
-
Sports Science bit on Joe HadenChris Sheldon? You mean Sheldon Brown?
You combined Chris Gocong and Sheldon Brown haha.
lol a super NFL player I guess?
-
Sports Science bit on Joe HadenWith him coming in and Chris Sheldon being the older vet that he is can hopefully mentor Joe a little bit.
-
Steeler Fans Think They've Hit the LotteryJosephSixpack said:
Yes, if only he could lead the sophisticated caviar lifestyle of Joe Thomas.Pouncey will become the next in the long and distinguished line of Steeler centers (after a brief apprenticeship at guard).
Thaddeus Gibson is a stud who will become the next OSU player to star for the Black and Gold, much to the delight of you Ohioans. Enjoy!
Dwyer will go down as the steal of the draft.
-
Steeler Fans Think They've Hit the LotteryWatch no joke
-
When have we last seen this?peen, I saw a "C" somewhere but I think that the grades are so subjective. To me, this draft made sense. OK, perhaps the particular players can be debated (Haden vs. Wilson, for instance) but the overall approach and benefit to the team made a lot of logical sense. We didn't panic (see Jacksonville or Denver). I would consider it a success. The rest is up to the guys in the building.
http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/04/25/2010-nf...-final-verdict/
Her is one that said we had a C+ draft
-
Steeler Fans Think They've Hit the LotteryWas it me or when Pouncey was on video did he kiss his friend or brother on the lips?

-
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL?Antonio Bryant
-
Ben Roethlisberger gets the South Park treatmentLol Ben what are other ways not to get caught. Uhhhh Not having sex in public bathrooms??
-
Out with the bad, in with the bad!Well, out with BQ and DA and in with Delomme and Wallace. We just went from bad to worst imo! Delomme's playing days are over, and every Panther fan that I talked to, was happy to see him go. And Wallace isn't any better than BQ or DA.
I just hope this team isn't done looking for QB!
How is that worse? Delhomme actually has some accuracy that DA and BQ didn't have. Also does anyone remember what Holmgren did in Seattle. He got a veteran QB in Dilfer her started one year then brought in the back up from his old team the Green Bay Packers and got a QB named I think Matt Hastlebeck. So I'm really excited to see what we are going to this upcoming year and into the future
-
WIMBLEY TO OAKLANDI liked Wimbley and all but with all these draft picks we have now we can probably fill that position with the picks. Also did we get anything else besides the 3rd rounder?
-
Fire Holmgren!Let's be honest here, he hasnt done anything that he should of. He hasnt even ruffled his mustache angrily. He hasn't fired Daboll yet, Ryan obviously doesn't like his hair and Mangini isn't even mumbling at him.
We need to turn this thing around and hire dennis green!
-
Quick questionDo you think Roth will be back next year? I'm loving him, but the bits I'm reading make me question if he'll be in Cleveland next year? Would love to have him here.
I think we will keep him. Hes been a solid tackler and lots of potential. I mean seriously have you seen any of his tackles broken yet I haven't. Also he not like an Andra Davis where he waits till they get 15yards dpwn the field and realizes I'm suppose to tackle him Roth gets their.
-
Quick questionIn my opinion we keep Mangini and if we use our draft picks wisely we could have a pretty decent team. Hoping that a miracle comes out of the QB sitution because neither can throw well under pressure. Also I don't really see Cleveland drafting a QB with their first pick.