Maybe I'm over-analizing this, but does the % of scenarios mean the same thing as probability? If the Browns make the playoffs in 40% of the scenarios, does this mean they have a 40% chance? I'm not a statistician, but thinking this is probably not the case.
gernthefish
Posts
-
Browns Playoff Odds Calculator .. -
FREE FALLIN''Cause we're FREEEEEEEEEEEE.....FREE FALLIN'
Tom Petty RIP
-
Which Positions on the Browns are most Deficient?I think you are fairly right on except for one big area: if you don't see how deficient we are at QB...then I don't know what team you have been watching for the past 17 years. Do you seriously have confidence in the RG/Kessler combo. No, no, no no no. Fuck no.
(and Garrapolo is not a FA. If he were, maybe.....but per everything I have heard the Pats want a 1st round pick for him. and fuck no to that)
Yeah, we need to address the QB position for sure, but being a 1-15 team, I think focusing on other deficiencies would give us more bang for the buck. It might also allow us to better assess our current QB lineup. -
Which Positions on the Browns are most Deficient?1. Quarterback- I don't feel this has been a huge deficiency for us, given the many other glaring issues. Maybe go for Garrapalo in free agency.2. Defensive Backfield (need 2)- Yes, draft Peppers, Adams or Hooker in 2nd round.3. Right side of the OL..from OC to RT (need 2)- Yes, get a quality center - Elflin or Pocic at #124. Outside edge rusher (need 1)- Yes, need a game changer here. Select Myles Garrett at #1.5. Inside LB (though, Davis and Kirksey are serviceable)- I think we can make do with what we have.6. Tight End- Might be ok7. Wide Receiver- Keep Pryor and Coleman, maybe look for someone else in free agency.8. Running back(it would not hurt the Browns to get a real play maker at one of these last 3 spots...or do you think we are sufficient- I think we are ok here.
-
Why are you a fan?Interestingly enough, I don't really know. I was born in Cleveland, but moved away at an early age. Visiting family in the area, Browns games were always on TV. My dad and grandfather would constantly complain about the team even though they had some good years back in the 70s. Leroy Kelley was my favorite player back then. Success in the 1980s during the Sipe and Kosar eras cemented my interest despite red-right 88, the drive, and the fumble.When they moved to that city on the east coast, my dad became a Bills fan and never really turned back. That was a tough pill to swallow, especially since he was the main reason I fell in love with the Browns. My 2 boys are split. I was able to brainwash 1 of them early on with a Browns teddy bear and blanket. He's still a Browns fan 20 years later. My other son, much to his credit, realized being a Browns fan is an exercise in futility.
-
I HATE RAY HORTONhis ass needs to be fired
And the rest of him too!
-
We need an experienced backup QBI hear Manziel might be available.
-
Sunshine and rainbowsI can usually get thru September before giving up hope. Not sure if I can do it this year.
-
Draft Day 1 ThoughtsI like draft beer!
-
If Goff Is Gone...I don't think we should sell the farm. Take Goff or Bosa, whoever's still available. If both are available, I say Bosa since he's more likely the real deal.
-
Why / How did you become a Browns fan ?Been a Browns fan since the early 70s, encouraged by my dad and grandfather. I moved away from Cleveland at a relatively young age, but followed the Browns thru the Sipe & Kosar eras and have become a die hard fan ever since. I thought losing the team in 1995 and sucking ever since would have been the end for me especially since I no longer live in the area, but I have become obsessed with seeing them turn things around. I may be old, wrinkly and grey before that ever happens. Crap...I just looked in the mirror.
-
Austin Davis named starter against Bungles...I'm so excited I could shit.
Go Browns!
-
Jonathan Paul Manziel -
Jonathan Paul ManzielThis incident seems a little overblown to me. If it were any other player, it would be a non-issue. But Manziel has a target on him because of who is is. Cowher's right, we should cut him for being a distraction.
-
22 games under head coach Mike PettineClose doesn't cut it, but I like the competitiveness I see with the team. We seem to hang in there even with the best teams. I honestly thought Denver would blow us out. We just have to take better advantage of opportunities.
-
***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***Gonna change my pants
Go Browns
Not me, I wore brown pants.
-
***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***That was a bullshit call.
-
***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***So the Browns got a touchdown, will the defense hold and keep the Ravens lead to five?
No.
-
***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***He's playing well considering we have no running game. Our defense blows.
Agreed.
-
***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***I'm glad I decided to start Flacco in my Fantasy league.
