Anyone can go make a twitter account and pretend to be someone like IBN. All he does is read stories then make educated guesses on them. He says 95% done, so when its doesn't happen he can say. WELL IT WASN'T 100% DONE.
I'm stoked with the hire.
Anyone can go make a twitter account and pretend to be someone like IBN. All he does is read stories then make educated guesses on them. He says 95% done, so when its doesn't happen he can say. WELL IT WASN'T 100% DONE.
I'm stoked with the hire.
EJ Manuel sucks, I hope not.
The problem I have with Defensive coaches is theyre usually conservative as hell on offense. I want a guy who isn't afraid to go for it on 4th downs, rather then punting or kicking a FG. If we are up by 14, don't try to run the clock, go for the kill shot.
Kelly hired by the Browns by 7pm tonight. Gamble will be his GM.
@therealtrizzo: I'm reporting #Browns are expected to interview Chip Kelly at 2p east!!! Noon local time in AZ
Reid is a dud. He took advantage of the NFC when it was weak, now that teams are coming back to life he folds. His best player in KC is a RB and Reid hates running. That team is going to be worse off with him if they cant find a decent QB.
I'm not sure I want Whisenhunt, he was around great coaches when they went to the SB and he likely won't have either of those when he starts over with another team. No Ray Horton, no Todd Haley (who was great in Zona).
Who is Tavon Austin and Nassib? Don't know them. And if you get rid of Weeden you better have plans to put someone better in his place. Who is that gonna be?
Tavon Austin is WVU WR and Nassib is the QB for Syracuse. Nassib is thought to be a great prospect
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Jack Del Rio and John Fox took Tebow to the playoffs lol. The good thing about McCoy is he got a year learning Peyton Mannings offense under his belt.
Um Jack Del Rio wasn't with the Broncos last year.
Saban aint leaving Bama.
Tajh Boyd is a much better option and would be taken before EJ. I also would think Denard Robinson would get some consideration as a gimmick player.
Dirk Koetter is shit I don't want him. He has tons of talent to work with in Atlanta. He was awful in Jacksonville. He was terrible at Arizona St.
Vick had better be a 1 year rental if that. He is a turnover machine.
Yeah lets pick out our best draft pick and bitch about it.
If we get Kelly, you can bet Colin Klein will be on the team next year.
Fiesta Bowl is in Arizona. Ray Horton would complete the Rooney rule, he would be in Arizona. Chip Kelly tells fans after the game he is leaving
Although that guy tends to just spew garbage and hope something sticks
Horton's Arizona defense was solid last year. They only gave up 58 points to Seattle.
I believe a cardboard cutout of Paul Brown would make a better coach than Ray Horton.
Yeah that 49ers D must be terrible too. The only gave up 42 points to them the next week.
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter Andy Reid has emerged as the leading candidate to become Arizona's next HC and could be named to job by end of the week, per league sources. Expand Reply Retweet Favorite
How do we know Trent was told not to play, but he wanted to anyways. He is a football player and I credit him for playing.
It wouldn't take that long to get players to fit Chip Kellys offense, he has been known to adapt his offense to his players strengths anyways. You really only need an athletic QB.
I would take a Schottenheimer jr over losing every single year and not even making the playoffs. Look at the Chargers after they fired him.