And now Jordan Cameron wants out...
itoldyouso
Posts
-
Dysfunction -
Dysfunctionhttp://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/25038103/browns-mess-with-gordon-manziel-starts-with-owner-haslams-mismanagement
Basically spot on with all the problems I have been trying to get across this forum... Sadly that information I have tried to share in the past was met by trolling dirtbags. Now everything g is out there so you can't troll me b.c everyone is saying g what I have been saying. -
Tranny Bulgehider tells media why he didn't want to play in Cleveland.Just a other Browns mistake in a huge pot of shit. Haslam has destroyed this organization.
-
Falcons hire Kyle Shanahan -
Jonathan Paul ManzielNice little PR stunt but won't change he is a bust.
-
Farmer in trouble. We could lose draft picks.See what did I tell you people! Maybe now you will listen to me since everything I have been talking about has been RIGHT!
I said Haslam is a horrible owner that will further kill this organization... You laughed and tried to get me banned
I said Farmer ruined last years draft and will probably ruin this years... The draft isn't here and he is already ruining it. Again you all tried to get me banned for saying it.
I told you all Manziel is not a NFL QB, he will fail if he starts... Some of you didn't believe me and now he has proven me correct.