This year has been more frustrating to me than past. To have to watch Kizer game after game with Hue obviously not knowing how to call plays has been horrible. Both of their time is up in my opinion.?
khand3stooges
Posts
-
***Official Browns @ Bears Game Day Thread*** -
***Official Browns @ L. A. Chargers Game Day Thread*** -
***Official Browns @ Bengals Game Day Thread***Horrible call.
-
***Official Browns @ Bengals Game Day Thread***Not great effort on Kizer there as a blocker.
-
***Official Browns @ Bengals Game Day Thread***when we saw the replay my dad just got up and walked up stairs without a word. he's done for the day
Thankfully my Dad passed away before this organization who he loved his whole life went into the toilet.
-
***Official Browns @ Bengals Game Day Thread***how are we holding this over Hue? This team is the culmination of years of "camp trade down". Corey Fukking Coleman dropping a pass in the endzone that no qb in the NFL could have thrown better. It was THAT perfect. I don't know what else to say. We're gonna bring in 10 more coaches who are all going to have to deal with this bullsht
Agree that our WR are horrible, but one weeks it's them, one week it's the defense, one week it's all of the QB. We are just not a good team with an inept coaching staff.:(
-
***Official Browns @ Bengals Game Day Thread***Well on the upside I usually quit watching in the 3rd and go enjoy my day. I'm on the west coast.
-
***Official Browns @ Bengals Game Day Thread***Hope springs eternal


-
Official Jacksonville Jaguar Game ThreadUnbelievable.
-
Official Jacksonville Jaguar Game ThreadHogan......where are you? I've seen enough of Kizer this year. Truly.
100% agree. He is not the answer. It's frustrating and I feel bad for the team. They played a great game.
-
Official Jacksonville Jaguar Game ThreadDon't come on here too much, but still watch every minute of every game. This is NOT the quarterback of the future. He cost us a victory today and probably other game. It sucks liking this team.
-
***Official Browns Vs. Vikings In London, England, UK, Game Night Thread***Like I said,we are not "coming together" we are getting worse.
Exactly!!
-
***Official Browns Vs. Vikings In London, England, UK, Game Night Thread*** -
***Official Browns Vs. Vikings In London, England, UK, Game Night Thread***I'm sorry to say at this point this organization has no right expecting their fans to support the team they are putting out there. I don't see much in the way of rebuilding when year after year, coach after coach the same crap is thrown out there. One week we have a great defense, the next week they look like high school players. Just about every week the offense is sub par.
Don't want to rehash this, but I just don't see Kizer as the "guy". I enjoyed watching Kessler last week even with the loss.
-
***Official Browns @ Texans Game Day Thread***I am in no way a fair weathered fan, but I can't watch this team anymore. They are getting worse each week. Hue is not head coach material.
-
***Official Browns @ Texans Game Day Thread***lol at mccown beating the patriots though, amazing how good he looks with the Jets
told my husband the same thing.
Is it too soon to talk about the number one pick?
-
***Official Browns @ Texans Game Day Thread***I've come to the conclusion they ARE cursed. No matter who is out there they seem worse than the player they took over for. Hogan never looked this bad.:(
-
***Official Browns Vs. N.Y. Jets Game Day Thread***on a positive note, looks like some of the receivers brought up from the practice squad can actually catch. let's see what happens in the last few minutes
Agreed, overall the 2nd half showed some promise.
-
***Official Browns Vs. N.Y. Jets Game Day Thread*** -
***Official Browns Vs. N.Y. Jets Game Day Thread***They just are not a good team. We can go back and forth on whether it was a good or bad call. Doesn't matter, they are a long way from being competitive.