Bryan Bennett - 6' 2", 210 lbs., Southeastern Louisiana
Very similar player to mariota. Team was the same with either qb in the game.
Bryan Bennett - 6' 2", 210 lbs., Southeastern Louisiana
Very similar player to mariota. Team was the same with either qb in the game.
I hear the Browns may be interested in your boy Mannion....in late rounds...or as UDFA if he isn't taken.
Give us your scouting report.
Edit: Here is NFL.com's: http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/sean-mannion?id=2552576
Someone said today that he is a Tom Brady wannabe. (Isn't every tall QB slated to go in Rd. 6?)
I think he's a career backup. He can throw well, but he is slow and he has an elongated throwing motion.
Teams are scared off by Winston's off field activities.
"The latest I'm hearing now from my sources around the league, who are pretty wired in, is that Marcus Mariota is going to go number one now to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers." - Ron Jaworski [/size]
Jaws is a fucking Retard with no contacts or sources.
Brian Hoyer wouldn't sign a contract here.
These are Oregons uni's which ours have been rumored to look like......and, last week, Dante Whitner did that photo shoot and said the uni's were badass and we'd be the "oregon of the nfl"......
so.....
here's the dark one......
Oregon STATE Beavers
If it was u of oregons unis it would look like a yellow highlighter with clear plastic numbers and some shiny bits.
I'm fine with it, at least she's hotter than Violet Palmer.
Doesnt seem to have the mental discipline to be successful as an NFL QB. If I was Tampa, I'd take Mariota. 90% of playing QB is between the ears...
No, 90% of playing QB in the NFL is being able to throw. Mariota is a poor man's Jake Locker in the throwing department. Winston's ability smarts and maturity are a mirror image of roethlisberger.
Now that the Browns hired mccown they won't be drafting a qb anyway.
other than the mistake of starting Johnny Rehab against the bungles he did a hell of a job.
Orchard's an interesting DE-->OLB convertion candidate. Stout and moves well... Have you watched him?Two others in more or less the same mold are Kikaha and Golden are projected to go a round or so later.
I saw Nate orchard play in person last fall in Corvallis. he was unstoppable. i can still hear the announcer calling his name over and over and over.
When jake fisher was out this year the ducks nearly lost to the Washington state Cougars. He really deserves to be at the top of the boards, unlike mariota.
who gives a shit about qb 40 time? What's peyton mannings 40 time? I'm excited to see some dumbass sucker waste a first rounder on mariota.
5. Steven Nelson CB Oregon
.
That's Oregon STATE, dipshit. He was the best player on the team this year. He'd be a smokin deal for anyone in round 5.
Tampa bay was supposed to be good last year and he only won 2 games. I'll say his odds of playing in an NFL game in the future are slim.
I hate message board slang like when people write "OP". And Richard Sherman and Tom Brady.
God I really hope somebody takes Mariota before our FO has the chance to fuck up another draft.
Ha ha my thoughts exactly. Some sucker is going to get stuck with him, and as history shows that sucker is usually the Browns.