Go Bills
manbearpig
Posts
-
***Official Gameday Thread Browns at Ravens -
Week 17: Browns at BengalsWorked for me.
And yes....can we just go back to those.
But with white shoes!
-
Freddie firedShould have done it right after the first Steelers game. Oh well, let's see what clown they go for next.
-
Week 17: Browns at BengalsAnd on today's embarrassing loss to formerly one loss Cinci how did Mixon far outrush Chubb in this game? Cinci with their lousy rushing defense? The brain trust on the BROWNS needs some major work.
RUSHINGPlayer CAR YDS TD AVG Joe Mixon 26 162 2 6.2 Andy Dalton 8 10 1 1.3 Alex Erickson 1 5 0 5 Giovani Bernard 3 4 0 1.3 John Ross 1 -2 0 -2 Boggles the mind. I'm assuming like some others have suggested. The team quit on a shitty coach. Is there a place where I can find Freedies salary and contract? Obviously I'm not a football guru.
-
Week 17: Browns at BengalsWell we're looking for a BETTER coach. I've seen worse seasons and Browns teams. If there is any hope for this guy (which I pretty much doubt.) Is it possible? If so how? And who would you hire Atom? (assuming they would come here) Also if fired do we owe Kitchens anything? I never heard or cared much about his hiring other than to to think "why in the fuck didn't we make last years dude the HC?"
-
Week 17: Browns at Bengals -
Week 17: Browns at BengalsSo... I don't think firing Kitchens gets us anywhere. I agree he's horrible but is there a chance he can get better in the offseason? Would an OC help? I mean who in their right mind would want to coach this team at this point?
-
Week 17: Browns at BengalsIt sucks watching sports out here in Missouri. I guess I could go to a bar...
The Cheifs pay off the refs to win but it's usually entertaining at least...
-
Week 17: Browns at BengalsIt sucks watching sports out here in Missouri. I guess I could go to a bar...
-
Jarvis Landry reportedly among multiple Browns players who yelled 'come get me' to CardinalsWhat a shit show. Glad I sold my tickets.
-
The Truth about Myles/RudolphI hope we bury Rudolph deep in that shit they call a football field.
-
Browns record after 2-5 in 2019?Garbage team with even worse coach. if anyone wants my December ticket against the ravens let me know. my guys you'd be sitting with are very friendly. I'm driving 12 hours but after what I've seen I'd rather spend the time with my family
-
***Patriots VS Browns Gameday Thread***fucking disgraceful
-
***Patriots VS Browns Gameday Thread***what a bunch of fucking clowns. thank God they weren't on tv today.
-
So.... are we now fixed or are the Ravens not that good?I would say a little of both.
The Browns are a young team with a rookie HC.
The offense looked good today...but the defense surprised me.
Kudos to the offensive line, they surprised me as well.
I’m glad I had this game on the DVR, it’s a game I could watch over again. ?
Email that to me!!! I'm stuck out here in Cheifs Kingdom!
-
***Ravens VS Browns Gameday Thread*** -
***Ravens VS Browns Gameday Thread*** -
***Ravens VS Browns Gameday Thread*** -
***Ravens VS Browns Gameday Thread***This doesn't apply to todays game but i never want this song to die.
-
***Ravens VS Browns Gameday Thread***Wow. Good thing I didn't watch!!!