Not finalized but in the works per ESPN. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29461044/sources-browns-closing-5-year-125m-deal-myles-garrett
Momszer
Posts
-
Myles Garrett, 7 year 147$ million -
Survey Thursday January 22NFL Football: 10
College Football: 10
Major League Baseball 7
NBA Basketball: 5
College Basketball: Infinity and Beyond GO UD FLYERS!!!
WNBA: 1
Women's college basketball 2
NHL hockey 3
MLS/Premier League/World Cup soccer 1
Golf 5
Tennis 3
Winter Olympics Sports (break it down if you wish) 9
Summer Olympics Sports (break it down if you wish) 10
NASCAR/Indy/Formula One auto racing 7
Boxing 1
UFC 5
Cricket 0
College/High School Wrestling (real wrestling) 0
Bowling 2
Cue Sports: Pool/Billiards/Snooker 0
LaCrosse 2
Horse Racing 5
Rugby 3
Rodeo 0
Surfing 0
Ultimate Frisbee 0
eSports 0
-
OBJ Continues to be OBJThe article said the money was fake. He was just having fun with a couple of players. I see no harm in this. Lighten up!!!
-
Browns interest in Skins OT, Trent WilliamsIf the trade DEADLINE has passed it sure as hell means he can't be traded this year.
-
Roethlisberger out for the yearIt's the wrong body part that's going to be sliced and diced. Something else needs to be Bobbitized!!! I feel no pitty for Big Bad Ben.
-
Kindred to be waivedLegit. Why would national media care about Kindred. Lots of reports from yahoo, nbc, etc.
-
Baker is simply legendary... -
Candidates"I knew that was coming," Riley said during his weekly news conference. "No, not right now. You sit here and answer these questions and I always want to be truthful. The truth for me is I love Oklahoma. I love coaching here. I love college football. I certainly don't have that itch right now. Don't know that I ever will.
"But I'm never going to be a guy that stands up here and says no way, no how with any of these things ever happening. I don't know that. But I know right now I could care less about the NFL."
Of course Riley is going to tell the press that right now, he is happy where he's at. Oklahoma has an outside chance of making the playoffs and they are in the middle of the season. Ask him how he feels once the college season is over. I'd bet he'd change his tune then. Not saying I want him here. But the above means nothing.
-
DukeI went over to twitter and most of the talk 50 or so posts was about fantasy trades with a couple of tweets about a real trade with the Eagles thrown in by disgruntled Eagles fans. Deosn't look like there's anything to it.
-
NFL Phucks Cleveland Twice in 4 WeeksNo apologies from NFL this time.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24863251/nfl-explains-replay-reversal-cleveland-browns-1st-down
-
Good old Hue JacksonI was referring to the long pass near the end not the first one that Calloway should of caught. The rest were avoidable and I agree with Tour. Perhaps we should kick Mayfield off the team for throwing himself under the bus and not blaming Hue.
-
Good old Hue JacksonNot that I want to keep Hue, but Baker did have 4 turnovers today. First one not his fault. But the 2 fumbles and stupid pass to Calloway were and it is fair for the coach to say his QB needs to take better care of the ball and make better decisions. I did not find that throwing anyone under the bus. I t was just the reality of the game which included the refs screwing us again. It sucks. And you can't blame Hue for the 2 pt conversions either. That is Haley's call which he did a lot with the Steelers. We got 4 points off of 3 TD's. If we just kicked the extra points, we probably still go to overtime or lose by a point if Gruden decides to win the game going for 2 instead of the tie.
-
Too Early to Name Our Defense?Gipper the last time I checked all 11 of our defenders have 2 ft. I stick with 22.
-
Too Early to Name Our Defense?22 Feet Under
-
Too Early to Name Our Defense?Dawg Gawn It. Not Dem Again.
-
Changing of the Guard - The Times We live inNow that was funny!!!
-
LeBron or ArtLeBron knew he was going to LA many moons ago and basically kept the Cavs in limbo by not informing them of such keeping them hostage with no options to improve the roster until he left. This should be otherwise known as the proverbial bitch slap to Mr. Gilbert's face. But Art still gets my vote and it's not even close.
-
Great offseasonMayle was USC. Some Nigerian guy like Njmbigwae. No clue what his name really was or how to spell it. He was a DB as well.
-
Browns selected for Hard Knocks -
Hue To Jump In Lake June 1stWith this new knowledge, if I was Hugh, I wouldn't go anywhere near the lake until the scheduled jump date as any true Brown's fan seeing him there would push him in. Hint Hint Hint
