I'm fairly confident you're just trolling hard. And it looks like you're fishing for Cysko now
If you want to ban me then do it. JUst be honorable to remove me from the websites database unlike the other twat that ran BH. I don't care at this point.
I'm fairly confident you're just trolling hard. And it looks like you're fishing for Cysko now
If you want to ban me then do it. JUst be honorable to remove me from the websites database unlike the other twat that ran BH. I don't care at this point.
Graphic images absolutely should be removed. That's a no brainier, on any regular public forum.
I don't support or condone any of the shit NEO is saying. I'm not advocating for anyone to be killed.
But comments at a public figure are not the same thing as threatening a board member or threatening some group of people or something. What NEO is doing has been done on this board before by the conservatives as well.
This place is basically the wild West in terms of speech, with very few exceptions. But graphic images should be an easy one to agree we keep out of here.
I don't want anyone to get killed. Just ruffling their feather a little. Like they wouldn't be skipping with joy if it were Biden that nearly got killed. Please, this forum is chock full of Biden hate, liberal hate. Look how pissy they get even if you say the most innocent joke about their dear leader.
Firstly I didn't vote for trump. I voted third party and will do so again.
Second you shot yourself in the face presumably not on purpose That's the most left gun story I've ever heard. Right up there with some tiktok gangster shooting themselves in the balls trying to look cool on video.
Do you even own a gun? Shot a gun before?
Maga: you think trump is evil, don't you?
Me: what makes you say that?
Did you shoot yourself in the face? That's embarrassing.
Voting for trump is also embarrassing . It's ok, I'll give a pass since trump supporters are illiterate.
Because it reeks of a conspiracy.
The entire made up Russian Collusion case was a conspiracy in case you forgot.
Why did the SS agent wait until the liberal demonrat took his shots before taking him out? Hmmm?
Explain that and I'll put the conspiracy theory to bed.
Sorry, I gave out all of my laughs for today, so you get this.
Nah, let me give you a dead sober assessment Nickers. Lawyers who have read all 93 pages of Cannon's dismissal have called it "judicial garbage". Trump's lawyers threw up a legal Hail Mary- and it got answered. First- It flies in the face of 150 years worth of precedence- going all the way back to Ulysses Grant. I'll wait for Hunter's prosecution by a similarly appointed special counsel to get tossed- using Cannon pretzel logic.
![]()
This is certainly going to the 11th Circuit of Appeals (don't forget they already reprimanded Cannon for her special master gambit.) They may even toss her off the case. BUT it does indeed buy your Orange Messiah more time, because regardless of how the Appeals Court rules, now it's going to wind up at the Supreme Court. I've said it a bunch of times Nickers, unless Trump gets reelected in November, he may never spend a day in jail, but he's going to spend the rest of his life in assorted courtrooms.
Never mind the mountain of evidence in the case, but the MAGAs can break out the champagne because Trump gets off (at least for the time being) on a technicality.
They will find a way around it. Only Teflon Don is allowed to weasel his way out of accountability
No one cares, you played your shitty hand loser.
You cared enough to comment?
️
At least he didn't shoot himself in the face.
It was a richocet. From the old bag shooting in the lane next to me, probably a MAGA retard, shooting hollow points in an indoor range and hitting everything but the target. You probably would hid in the corner sucking your thumb crying for mommy.
What a Lizzo-sized attention whore. It appears you are oblivious to how much in common you have with little Tommy Crooks. At least he didn't shoot himself in the face.
MAGA people are the worst thing to ever happen to the human race, a pock mark for our society. Funny you profile is of Idiocracy, the irony.
You reek of false equivalency.
You get no break son because you vile deranged leftists act on your hate... and it's quite a desperate reach for you to include name calling.
Name the right-wing equivalent to each of these incidents. G'head.
It was a leftist that took gun to a baseball game shooting up the place attempting to take out as many Republicans as he could, seriously injuring Rep Steve Scalise.
I was one of you people that charged the stage attempting to assault and injure Trump (during his first run for president I believe.)
It was Democrat politicians you side with that implied violence and to be confrontational towards Trump supporters in public.
Antifa and their constant disruption at Trump rallies.
Haven't heard from you in a while, thought you fell off the face of the earth. I liked you better that way.
Better image.
Take a good look at the next President of the United States of America. Secret Service has their work cut out for em.
Aww, somebody get him a tampon for his ear.
Yes, I'm sure those AARP members that still watch legacy media are getting radicalized as we speak...
This 20 year old kid was radicalized by *checks notes* MSNBC programming.
"Legacy media" means damn near nothing now. You can get any flavor if delusion you want online (just look at what's posted here).
Again, MAGA going all "words have consequences! Oh the humanity!!!" is hilarious and ironic.
They are going to use the shit out of this gold tier victim card
You're being oblivious to the facts. He was targeting a major political figure leading up to a Presidential election. This political figure, Trump, has already served as President and is a major source of anger and hatred for the left, even some repubs. Of course the first thought is politically driven, you have to be desperate to even suggest otherwise.
You need Biden to practically be a vegetable to have any chance of trump winning the election. And judging by Biden's last debate performance, trump was well on his way to beating him in the election. So what would either party benefit from this? trump didn't need to stage this. And if even a shred of this gets linked back to Biden or the Democrats, they will lose whatever support they have. So why would you send a 20 year old with a rifle that can't shoot to assassinate trump? If you tried to assassinate your politcal rival, wouldn't you want to, you know, make sure he's dead? And do it in a way they can't trace it back to you?
Shoots at President Trump, but nothing political,
you eat paint chips as a kid or sniffed glue every day?
Let's just pretend the media and most democrats weren't calling him a dictator, fascist, hitler a threat to democracy.
Leftist loonies were registering as Repubs to vote for Halley in the primaries.
You're just as bad as the guy who makes excuses for CNN claiming he fell.
Your post is a whole bunch of nothing. There hasn't been a motive established as of yet. Nothing about this says it's politically driven. He was a registered republican.
Why does everything have to be a conspiricy? Why can't it just be a nut with a gun trying to get his face in the news? Bullied at school, gets a gun and shoots into a crowd. Yeah, that's never happened before. People really have no reasoning skills anymore?
The fact of the matter is the simplest solution is usually the right one.
I agree. You don't send a 20 year old kid who was bullied in high school to kill the ex-president of the United States. I mean, if you really want him dead. This is nothing more than a nut with a gun that wanted his face in the news. I'm so sick of this shit. Yeah, Biden is totally incompetent and declining so much it's all I hear about but somehow can orchestrate the killing of his political rival.
Why is it everytime I come here I feel like I'm walking into a room with caged chimps, yelling, and throwing feces at me??
Ok ok, I get it now.
Yes, Neo, you ARE tougher than Teump.
?I was literally out all day driving around, the first thing I saw when I came home that happened to be on the TV was coverage of the shooting. I saw all of 10 minutes of it before I got in the shower. Didn't watch the news the rest of the day. All the "news" about this I found out on here, like the kids age. I called it WAY before I found out how old he was, I knew right away it wasn't professional. I think it was pure luck that he even grazed him. It was a kid with a rifle that looks more like a kid that was bullied in school. It even looks like it's not even politically driven, probably wanted to die and get his face in the news. It's laughable what some people are making this out to be.?