Must win game. Deshaun may surprise a few of you in this one.
We'll see. I'm not holding my breath.
Must win game. Deshaun may surprise a few of you in this one.
We'll see. I'm not holding my breath.
I'm pretty sure this report is fake. Jeff Howe, who is a New England beat writer, said on Twitter that the numerical draft grade on the report is not how the Patriots present it.
Fake. Not how Patriots numerical draft grades are presented RT @Nick_Underhill: http://www.brobible.com/sports/article/johnny-manziel-scouting-report-new-england-patriots/ … RT @Raycribs: care to enlighten us?
From Nick Caserio's meeting w/ media in 2011, here's a photo of a Patriots draft grade. Not nearly as simple as "6.5" http://atp.patsfans.com/2011/04/14/nick-caserio-gives-glimpse-of-pats-draft-process/#.U20ZoFfhAmE …
He also said in his Twitter that the site BroBible.com REACHED out to the Pats to ask if it was real or not. If it was legit why would they even need to ask?
@stoolpresidente And if Brobible "knew" it was real, why would they reach out to the Patriots for comment to ask if it's real, right?
It's either more media fodder or some guy making a quick buck off suckers or both.
Thank the Panthers for opening the door on centers getting huge contracts.
I am glad they matched the offer though. I think the core of the team needs to stay intact as best as possible.
Cowboy fans better be prepared for complete suckage because that team has imploded.
Gonna be even funnier in a couple years when all the BS moves they've done regarding their cap $ catches up to them.
Yeah yeah glad to see these guys gone but let's not get too proud of Jimmy Haslam guts fortitude and business acumen. Somebody put this entire shit train on the tracks over a year ago... I am cautiously optimistic but what's see what happens now.
WSS
True. But remember that the NFL paired Haslam up with Banner, who then brought in Lombardi.
Zombo said:
Cam Cam saying he'll stay at LSU btw.
Z
Would we really want him? I mean he got relieved of his duties and the Ravens then went on to win the Super Bowl. I don't know if that screams "OC you want to hire". But there may be more to that story than I know.
Yes he is but its definetly not coaching BB didnt do shit for us when he was here
I'd take BB over all the jokes we've hired since '99.
I agree with your last part. We aren't going to get too many opportunities such as this one to catch the Steelers and Ravens in an off year.
We shouldn't have to rely on the AFC North having a down year to compete in it.
But is anybody wondering if this is going to end with the Browns moving again? This was such an astounding decision and gets us such a bad mark around the league that I'm really wondering if the point is to get the organization to such low depths in order to justify a move again.
The Browns cannot move. They are contracted to the city till 2022 or somewhere around that year.
holy shit that is hilarious
Hilarious but also very telling.
I don't want him but I would bet Jimmy does. and it's just a guess
Ah ok, I can see Jimmy wanting him.
I'm guessing Saban and Johnny Football
Why would you want Saban? He isn't leaving Bama for any amount of $ anyway.
There's been one constant since 1999 for the Browns- Blowing everything up every 2-3 years. This time, I'm sticking with the program.
Well said. Like clockwork, every 2 - 3 years, it's new faces in Berea. Which means new schemes, new identities, new QB... etc. And fans wonder why this team never goes anywhere.
Typicl windbag nickers. One you cant say hes way better than brown. Two hes being forced fed all game long and the browns have had a bunch of garbage time. Hes not calvin johnson and that dip in that video is a brain dead moron. I guess he doesnt realize that megatron is 6`5 an runs a sub 4.4. Hes also a damn mt. Muscle wise.
I can say he's way better than Brown because most anyone you asked who knew the NFL would take Gordon over Brown 9 times out of 10.
In regards to your force fed comment.... Gordon is our best receiver on the team, it would only be logical that he gets a majority of the looks. Especially with how he's been playing this year.
You can apply the same "force fed" comment to Brown. The guy has 32 more receptions than any other Stooler WR.
Also... you don't watch the games, so you have no clue about your garbage time statement.
If we just look at sack numbers, than yes, he has been a bit of a disappointment.
However, this is how I look at it...
He was a big name FA. I think almost anyone who had snagged him would have overpaid, it's what happens. But he's been a big reason on why our run stoppage has been so great all year.
I've read that Horton's system is fairly complicated so it may be a problem of Kruger, and the whole defense for that matter, to fully have it all sink in. Though, that should have happened by now.
No way. Dion Lewis is better than him.
I've watched the hit again, and think it was less dirty than I thought it was yesterday.
However, I just think chop blocks against people running at full speed, while borderline defenseless having been looking backwards a split second before, is a dirty hit, even if it's legal by NFL standards.
It's not a tackle. It's diving at a body part that isn't designed to bend the way diving at it makes it bend.
If you guys can't see something wrong with that, I don't know what to say. I'm not blaming your player; I'm blaming the league. It's just ridiculous to encourage that.
Yes, Gronk is a big, giant, strong dude, and he's hard to bring down with a traditional tackle. That should be an advantage for that type of player, instead of a career risk when people are allowed, wearing full pads and a rock solid helmet, to dive straight at your knee caps.
I'd rather see old school Rodney Harrison missiles at the upper body than chop blocks like that.
Shut the fuck up. The hit was a part of football and you're just pissed because Gronk got hurt. Seriously, go fuck yourself, you New England band wagoner bitch.
The fact that you're still on this board talking about it is sad.