@Canton-Dawg thats creepy dude!
nickers
Posts
-
Tale of the Tape - Browns vs Steelers -
The Official Browns vs Panthers Game 3 Threadwell atleast the emojis work
-
The Browns Board Lives: New Owner, New System, Same Data@MLD-Woody said:
Great job, sir. Good riddance to the poli board. Happy to mod again if needed
Made you a mod
@nickers said:
Nice job on the reboot... However I will state... It was rather weak not to include the poliboard. You yourself didn't have to engage in it... At any rate... the site looks nice.. Go Browns...
I like the idea of it, and i'm not adverse to differing opinions and discussions. But regardless now I may be held responsible for what people post here (even though the ToS says I'm not, you never know how the law might interpret things). Leaving it archived is even questionable for me. It seems completely unmoderated to me at this point, there's doxxing and hateful remarks and various things that I'm not comfortable hosting.
Maybe if the moderator group proves they can adequately moderate the rest of the board I'd be open to re-opening a political board, but I can't allow anything that's very gray or 4chan-like that might get my servers flagged for anything malicious.I would just say if your gonna choose moderators.. Choose them fairly.. by that I mean people who are on both sides of the Aisle.. Not all on one side... This can be done collectively.
-
Jerry JeudyI think theres gonna be a package trade of Jeudy and Gabriel together once he clears IR..
-
The Browns Board Lives: New Owner, New System, Same DataNice job on the reboot... However I will state... It was rather weak not to include the poliboard. You yourself didn't have to engage in it... At any rate... the site looks nice.. Go Browns...
-
Illegal alien takes officer's gun, shoots him?????????
That's right keep laughing you immature retard... You fell for it dipshit... You can't reneg on it now after the fact.
-
The Official Browns vs Panthers Game 3 Threadnickers and CLEPlayoffs speak to a few things I've mentioned before:
Despite the Browns using three draft picks on OLinemen in the last draft, I want them to keep drafting more. Not sure what the Browns think of Barber's future, but another tackle and an interior OLinemen would be nice in Rounds 2-4.
Cornerback should be a high priority in the coming off-season via free agency and the draft. We are very thin and Ward can't play forever. He's in his ninth NFL season. (Wow, time flies, doesn't it?)
CLEPlayoffs says that we have a deep DLine room, I'm not sure I totally agree with that. I would love for the Browns to take a pass rushing DE high next draft to pair up with Verse. IMO Verse is a great complementary player, but not a bonafide stud pass rusher. He's a very good well-rounded edge player, but would be even better paired with a better pass rusher. A DTackle to pair with Graham would be great too.
Watson has not been a superstar in the last two games, but he's been competent. Right now, I'll take a competent starting QB - a guy who gives the Browns a legit chance to win most games. I'm shocked I can even write this at this point.
So I was in an Airbnb this weekend with friends from PA and got to watch maybe the first 15 minutes of the game before NFL Ticket booted the game off air. I was not a happy camper. I don't know the INS and outs of yesterday's game. Sounds like Watson didn't get the rough reception that we thought he would have yesterday after Week 1.
How did the running game look yesterday? On paper it looked like Judkins was productive.
It's gonna take awhile for Judkins to get his wheels properly aligned again... I had a complete lower leg rebuild back in 09. Both fibula and tibia broke and I shattered my ankle. It took me 2 years just to feel right... With him.. It may happen faster because he's young, strong and they say structurally sound.. My only concern is I notice him dancing around back there a bit... Maybe that's just being unfamiliar with the O line or the O line still finding it's groove... I'd say it's a combo of both.. But you gotta think.. At some point the light has to turn on... Hopefully sooner than later. Secondly... I would also like the Browns to keep pecking at the LB'er posish as well.. I love what we have... But what we have can be fortified.
-
Illegal alien takes officer's gun, shoots himIt's all a ruse, Trump paid caravan so his republicans can win, hahaha.
Remember all those caravans coming for Biden? Yeah, they ended up flooding our country, some election hoax right?
10+ years, how does he keep forgetting how many Obama deported and all the democrats were against illegals? But it's the Republicans playbook, man you can't get and dumber.
Yeah , Just sweep all that shit right under the rug... They keep calling Trump a Nazi yet the Democrats are affiliated with Nazi Inc George Soros.. You know... Accuse thee of what you , yourself are doing.. And the idiots are dumb enough to fall for it...
-
Andy Beshear is a WOKE TURDPretty wild the only thing Republicans have to run on for the midterms is culture war, fearmongering bullshit
What do Democraps have to run on?... I haven't heard them talk about any substantial platform or policies in years... The only thing they have run on is "Hate Trump" "Get Trump".. "Trump this".."Trump that"... Like I said.. It must be hard for you being retarded...
-
Illegal alien takes officer's gun, shoots himAn election is coming up so of course we hear about another caravan ?. The Republican playbook for the last 10+ years.
MAGA trans and immigrant fearmongering. That's it
It must be hard for you being retarded..
-
The Official Browns vs Panthers Game 3 ThreadAt this point I'd prefer to see Dawand. But this team paid top 10 RT money to Tytus.
Unless he's hurt, he's likely playing. But his biggest weakness in the running game is also Dawands - being the backside cutoff or wash in outside/wide zone.
I don't give a damn what they're paying him... Howards in the twilight of his career... The penalties are costly... Dawand is much younger and still has room to grow... If Tytus keeps screwing up... At some point you have to sit his ass down..
-
Nick Chubb will Retire a BrownNick Chubb was my favorite Brown for all the time he spent here.. It was painful to watch him go down the way he did.. It was always cool to me that we have the same initials NJC as our name and that we were both named Nick. In Spanish that means he was my Tocayo. Person of the same name.. So to Tocayo Mi.. Good luck whatever you do... Wherever you may go.. May God bless your soul.. And may you continue to do good and inspire people... I'm a Nicholas Jamal Chubb fan for life! Thank you for the amazing thrills!
-
The Official Browns vs Panthers Game 3 Thread -
The Official Browns vs Panthers Game 3 ThreadLike I always say sometimes, in golf, it's not how, it's how many.
Maaan, we cannot line up and run for a yard. It's a QB sneak, or kick/punt it. The Panthers gave us the ball twice by going for it on 4th down. We gave it away deep in our territory last week. Fourth and our side of the field has to be a punt. Give our D a fighting chance. Judkins earned every pounded for inch of the 70 rushing yards he's credited with.
Ya know who's quietly been a big help to the offense? Raheim Sanders. He's made some nice catches. Put in some tough extra efforts resulting in drive saving 1st downs. He's doing a nice job.
Does anyone not know who our #71 is? Week in and week out he's the official's favorite player. And Austin Barber had a 1st Qtr he'd like to forget I'm sure.
Mason Graham had another good game. The D had their backs to the wall many times and all but once forced them into FG's. They gave up 360ish yards but they again get credit for the Save.
I like Monken. High fiving the home fans after his 1st home win...that's kinda' priceless. But I second guess a call or two every game it seems. When we made them re-kick the kick-off. I was like, No, we've got the ball outside the 25. Take a few penalty yards and call a play. Too many times the receiving team is called for a bad block. We end up starting around the 10. Well, this time we coughed up the ball. And I wanted us to kick the FG on our final 4th down play. Going up 6 at that point felt like the thing to do. Make them have to get it in the end zone again. I understand that if you get one yard, you win the game. BUT WE CAN'T GET ONE YARD! At what point is it like trying to force a square peg into a round hole?
Fannin came up with 2 TD's for my fantasy team today.
Good to see him carrying on where The Chief left off.OK...I guess that's it...unless I'm forgetting someone...or some position...
I'm thinking that Watson is not tremendously happy with his performance today. I'm sure he's happy in the sense that they got the win, and no small part of it was because of the success of his arm and legs. But he made some throws that were uncatchable but should've been rather easy completions. Still though, two weeks in a row, the man took us down the field late in the 4th quarter for go ahead TD's. To which the D was able to record the save. Just syin'...71 is Titus Howard... he needs to fucking retire... Let Dawand Jones play his natural position.
-
The Official Browns vs Panthers Game 3 ThreadWatson has missed WIDE OPEN receivers all day.
He's playing like total CACA today
-
The Official Browns vs Panthers Game 3 ThreadTitus Howard is absolutely fucking useless!
-
The Official Browns vs Panthers Game 3 ThreadI like the Browns today 28 Kitty Kats 21
-
HUGE NUMBER"big number!" is exactly the reaction they want out of you delusional senile dumbasses
No understanding of the time frame
No understanding of the number against the population
No understanding of what the number even actually means
Just... "30,000 scary immigrans!!!! Ahhhh!!"
You're pathetic
And you're a stone cold retarded cum swilling faggot...
-
Banning press from the White House -
DemsThey have a problem accepting reality, everything is pretend to them.
These sick fucks are nut jobs... rewriting history in their feeble minds to satisfy their sick faggot delusional emotions... WTF?