Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
O

Ous

@Ous
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
22
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Panic mode
    O Ous
    The Browns Board

    Discipline is not overrated.

    When has discipline ever not reflected the coach?

    And when has an undisciplined team ever turned into a disciplined one with the same coach?


  • Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch
    O Ous
    The Browns Board

    There is just some shit a limelight QB shouldn't say to someone who's gonna print it, perhaps.

    Baker is gonna Baker, though. And if that's the (arguably) bad of Baker we gotta take with the good of Baker, there is obviously far more good.


  • This Gave Me F'kn Goosebumps!!!
    O Ous
    The Browns Board

    Well, they matter to the guy who compiled this video, evidently.

    Since the whole thing revolves around Cowherd.


  • The truth
    O Ous
    The Browns Board

    @hoorta said:

    To each their own, I suppose. I'm way past using my turntable for anything. I don't even have it hooked into my system anymore. I had an extensive collection of vinyl from the '70s and 80s that I gave away. (It happens when you get old, and haven't listened to any of it in years) 

    And should I add um sort of hard to produce true lossless 5.1 sound on a turntable. Impressive having those fireworks in Lord of the Rings, Fellowship of the Rings zooming over your head.  

    Well, now you're going from CD talk to purely DVD (or better yet, Blu) 5.1 Audio talk. And yes, you are correct with those points.

    I was just getting technical with dynamic range.

    It's all preference, really, at this point with 2.0 music listening. Personally, I don't keep records that have hiss and pops. 

    You gave away your vinyl!? Yikes! I hate to think what some lucky bastard got for free.


  • Another feather in the cap of Mayfield
    O Ous
    The Browns Board

    Is it me, or is there a lot of dick and cock talk on this board?

    It's even rubbed off on me.

    See I just did it again.


  • The truth
    O Ous
    The Browns Board

    @hoorta said:

     but MHO vinyl can't touch the dynamic range of CD

    Actually, if you want to get technical, vinyl has far better 'dynamic range' than CDs.

    CDs are most often very 'compressed' (brickwalled), so they sound LOUDER.

    Louder is not dynamic range.

    Compression is the opposite of dynamic range.

    I'm an audio nerd.


  • Cowturd thinks Sanches, RGIII and V.Young better rookies than Baker?.. ROFL!!!!
    O Ous
    The Browns Board

    He does have a point.

    Baker has played well... vs two shitty Ds.

    So, perhaps we shouldn't start sucking each others dicks just yet.

    That said, everything feels right about Baker.


  • Did you See His Handoff Though?
    O Ous
    The Browns Board

    He looks so tiny out there!

    Guess it doesn't really matter tho.


  • ***Official Browns @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread***
    O Ous
    The Browns Board

    @jrb12711 said:

    Baker in his slide gets nailed in the head by the crown and the flag gets picked up. How many times can that keep happening?

    I don't get it


  • ***Official Browns @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread***
    O Ous
    The Browns Board

    Annnnnd we suck again.

    First 6 games were fun, but now we're back.

    Hue should be gone. How is that not clear?


  • Peter King: Football Morning in America
    O Ous
    The Browns Board lead story on the browns

    “I ain’t been around you a long time, but I know this: You don’t flinch,” Jackson said. “You keep playing. You gotta keep doing that for this football team.”

    -Hue

    Does anyone still get the feeling Hue still isn't ALL IN on Baker? It's like he's saying "Well, if it was up to me, you probably wouldn't be in there yet, but I appreciate what you're doing".

    ?

    I dunno. Maybe I'm nuts.


  • Baker
    O Ous
    The Browns Board

    @7moses7 said:

    The defender went in below the knees 

    He did?

    I thought I saw him take Baker down upright.

    Guess not.


  • Baker
    O Ous
    The Browns Board

    How come nobody talking about that roughing the passer at the end?

    That was the worst one I've seen all year.

    And that play to Willies had all the things we drafted Baker for!


  • Josh Gordon Traded to Pats
    O Ous
    The Browns Board

    Who here really thinks Gordon is going to be productive for NE?


  • Tom's post game synopsis
    O Ous
    The Browns Board

    Does anyone else think we still suck, and just got kinda lucky?


  • OUR "Hard Knocks" Thread
    O Ous
    The Browns Board debut 08 aug @ 10 edt

    @vagitron said:

    Indeed. Hard knocks is showing just how bad he is and I think everyone needs to wonder how long transpires before he's dumped for one of the other two. Listen to pat McAfee on his recent podcast. He rips hue apart.

    Made it to the 2:30 mark.

    He sounds like an 11 yr old who's just discovered the F word.

    Wow I'm getting old.


  • OUR "Hard Knocks" Thread
    O Ous
    The Browns Board debut 08 aug @ 10 edt

    @clevfan4life said:

    if u think that lowly of the players why even watch football? i mean look i get it, these kids make alot of bad decisions that make one facepalm.....but i guarantee 99% of the people here would make the same mistakes if they were given 5m when they were that young AND had essentially raised themselves. These kids more often than not come from non existent families so they grew up with "da boyz".

    But they're not dumb, u cant play in the nfl if ur a complete Retard, theres too much memorize and too many instantaneous cognitive decisions that must be made based on nanosecond observations. The game has grown vastly more complicated over time.

    im just real curious why people thst like to sht so much on ngl players bother to even watch it. I dont know if that specificslly describes you, im just msking a gen statement. I dont hold that lvl of vitriol for gordon and he's literally by himself cost the franchise 10 or more wins over the last 3-4 years. I realize he just has "addiction", an addiction afflicts people with varying IQ equally.

    Word


  • Browns selected for Hard Knocks
    O Ous
    The Browns Board

    @texasag1969 said:

    The guys on Movin' The Chains program NFL radio totally agree. They say the Browns don't need drama with an FO/coaching staff and team on the hot seat, they need time behind the scenes to forge themselves into the really good team that can be had from all the really good changes in players and staff that have taken place since the end of last season. They say not to expect a playoff team, but certainly a team that can and will win on any given Sunday.

    I don't think HBO hanging around is gonna make a bit of difference. I mean it's not like these guys aren't in front of cameras all the time the way it is. I could be wrong tho.


  • Callaway Cited for Marijuana Possession
    O Ous
    The Browns Board

    Wow I totally forgot about that clip. Imagine that coming out today?

    Ous, short for Ouspensky.


  • Callaway Cited for Marijuana Possession
    O Ous
    The Browns Board

    @the-gipper said:

    Probably not a typo.   Ous is what people from the Pacific Island call themselves  (Hawaiians, Polynesians, Samoans, Tongans etc.).  Maybe this poster if of that descent.

    Nope. Straight up honky here.

    Glad to be here (I think). Looking forward to crying, bitching, whining, etc for months to come with you all.

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate