You're right. O.J.'s in, so why not have another murder?
I didn't go that far. Lewis was not convicted of murder. I don't think he murdered anyone. HOWEVER, I think his shut mouth and "help" kept two murderers out of prison.
You're right. O.J.'s in, so why not have another murder?
I didn't go that far. Lewis was not convicted of murder. I don't think he murdered anyone. HOWEVER, I think his shut mouth and "help" kept two murderers out of prison.
I hate you Ratbirds, but Ogden was very worthy. I just hope the Little Criminal has to cool his heels for a few years like Chris Carter did before he get in.
Ray Lewis will be first ballot. But, I agree, him waiting a couple of years wouldn't break my heart. All that glitters is not gold. I love his play for the Ravens, but thats not him in his entirety.
Zombo said:
I would vote for Senior guys and:
Larry Allen
Warren Sapp
Michael Strahan
Jerome Bettis
Chris Carter
Ogden deserves in, but he can wait a year.
Ogden in. Bettis out, Woo Hoo
Modell didn't get in WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO
And he won't. This was his last chance. His presence will just fade from here. He died this season. Ravens in the Super Bowl. Stars were aligned as well as they could be.
Press around Baltimore reporting Ogden 90%+ chance to get in. Model less than 50%. I think it should be all players.
Here is what I found done by Ravens fans.
To be fair, we will gladly reproduce an equally scathing video on the Ravens.
Ravens fan here...which several of you know and have beat on me for. I was all ready to post this, but after watching, it doesn't seem very creative. Not very good IMHO.
Tell that to Homotron, Anytime the stoolers do ANYTHING wrong, he has an excuse
"Excuses are tools of the incompetent".....Mike Tomlin
@josephsuxdick said:
Pretty big talk from some clown whose team BARELY squeaked by against crippled Leftwich. Not too impressed with the Ratbirds there. Good luck going forward with that no-effect-on-the-game-whatsoever orange traffic cone stiff of a QB you got there in Baltimoron town. Special-teams TDs won't be there to bail him out every week. But look at the bright side -- you'll never have to worry about the heartbreak of losing a Super Bowl, 'cuz with Flacco you'll never get there in the first place.
How'd you guys do against the Raiders??? Ben looked great there. But we did get passed didn't we?
Ben coming back in a week for the ratbird game, troy coming back to the SS position, our 1st round pick back at practice already after a gruesome knee injury in the preseason, our starting RT coming back this or next week, antonio brown coming back next week, harrison and mendy getting healthy on the job..........and it's brown's week and they're LITERALLY handing out The White Flag for you inbred mouthbreathers to wave at the game?!?!?!?!
peace on earth and good will towards Steelerfans.
Please, I hope Ben does come back for the game in Baltimore. He will be on his ass twice in the first series. He won't be ready though. You will lose today and next week. Nice three game losing streak putting an end to your season. Good night Steelers fans.
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
If Batch played you ass fucks would have lost. Go fuck Modell's corpse.
Such hostility!!!
Sorry for your loss. Best to you and your family.
Homotron said:
Just be glad you didn't have to deal with a healthy Roethlisberger last night. Your Ratbirds would have been slaughtered.
We would have played up. We will be undefeated in the division.
Chickenwang said:
Whoever they start, will beat us. I would rather have the 4th backup QB on the STeelers than Brandon "off target" Weeden
UNACCEPTABLE. YOU NEED TO WIN.
Likely out for the Browns game.
Courtesy of the Ravens. Looks like you guys get Batch.
You got a call back with the horse collar--deserved!
And a TD!
Now the D has to step up. NO PENALTIES.
Big game for you guys tonight. I am looking forward to watching that one.
Yep, I wish the Giants had held the lead or that KC pulled a major upset. As it stands, the winner tonight is in first in the AFC North. I do like the Ravens chances. This game is always a blood bath. Not going to put up 55 like we did last week.
Yea, we are on the up and up. What, we are the second youngest team in the league, even with Weeden, lol. The Ravens are in the decline and the Steelers are as well. Playoffs next year. Heckert STAYS.
Actually, I think Ravens offense is finally coming into it's prime. Defense is in decline. That needs to be addressed with the injuries we have.
Is that a hint of respect coming from Birdland???
Alright... here's the thing... you dominate for 25 minutes and only have a 13-0 lead? That's worrisome...
An, yes, while Dallas' problems are many, they will never go anywhere with Romo.
SHHHHHHH
Ravens had the SAME problem. Even last year. They control a game, but couldn't punch it in. I can count 2-3 losses last year due to just that-not to mention lesser points in victories. It will happen. Keep the other team down with your defense. Weeden will develop then the whole package will be there.
Don't discount the Browns defense. This defense is WAY better with Phil Taylor. Imagine if Haden was playing today. You have to admit Purple, the Browns are better than their record reflects.
I wasn't discounting. I was saying you are manhandling them.
Its cliche'-a win is a win. We barely beat you in game one this year. If we didn't hold you to the FG's in game two, we would have lost that one. You are a MUCH better team than last year. Next year will be worse--for us.
At least the Steelers are fading. 