Harrison was a Hue decision...one of the first things changed when he left, because of "injury"...lol One of the many "my way or no way" things Hue did, that's why him and Baker have no love loss...Hue wanted Baker to play "Hue ball"...these guys are letting the offense play "Baker ball". Much better product.
rcr81
Posts
-
Greg Robinson -
McCarthy?Their issue is chemistry, they've lost it, and one has to go....could you imagine the fan base reaction if they got rid of Rodgers? Nothing wrong with McCarthy.
-
chubb needs to move to the 1 spot for at least a week or two...He has a bit fresher legs. Let him be the workhorse for a few weeks and let carlos get a couple relief innings in per week.
We're not running enough. We need to avg around 30 carries a week. The 1 should get 15-18 of those and the rest of the carrys split between the #2 and duke.
no I wasn't unhappy with todays rushing attempts....it needs to keep up tho. Haley's tendencies so far are to go away from it too early when it doesn't click right away. 31 rushing attempts is right proper in my book. But to keep that up we need to involve Chubb more so Hyde doesn't wear down. It's actually a potentially amazing situation to have those two interchangeable as the workhorse to go along with Duke.
I'm confused...are we running enough or Nah? I see no reason for Chubb to be the starter over Hyde...yet... I'm not sure if this is the first game you've seen Chubb run in or not but spoiler alert....he doesn't get 30 yd TD's every time he carries.
-
Am I the only one who...Not sure how you adjust to decisiveness. You can disguise and bait... just as Jets did on Baker's near pick in the endzone, but that was the only throw he made into the unknown.
It can be done, much like Williams did to Brees last week. But I would much rather take my chances with a guy who reads defenses and knows where they're going Vs. a guy who's sitting on a receiver to "get open". Baker reads the defense and knows where they are going...receivers run routes but go to the open area in the defense...TT waits for the receivers get open in those spots...Baker knows when/where the receiver is going to go and has it there. That's how it's supposed to be done.
-
Am I the only one who...It smelled of WWF....
-
John DorseyWith Landry beyond the skill set he brings, he also provides leadership and "fire" to the locker room/field....you don't just teach that you need to have examples.
-
John DorseyI come here for more "intelligent" Browns banter than one normally finds in the Facebook groups...and then this thread....it started as a joke I assume?
-
TRICH traded to coltsSince this horse is still taking a beat'n...the ypc is only part of the equation, he missed a crucial block in the 4th quarter to allow Luck to get sacked, which killed a drive. Then dropped a pass in the last couple minutes to kill another drive...
-
Will Brian Hoyer be in Cleveland next season?No matter where/what we draft why would we let Hoyer go and keep Campbell? It's not Weeden or Hoyer....
-
I'll hand it to WeedenWe won this game in spite of Weeden, not because of him.
Thats absoloutly right, he reads receivers like father time. Following Hoyer made it even more obvious how slow he is, sure he has an arm and can through the deep ball...that the receiver runs too...but any kind of timing play forget it. What won the game for us was knocking out the Bills starter, he stays in... we lose.
-
Jeff Fisher is a mustachioed pussyTo me it's not about what he said that pisses me off, I think Rams fans have the right to be pissed off because we all would be pissed if an opposing announcer said the same kinds of things about our team.
It's because it's a national story now and the media gets ahold of it and sensationalizes it and all the PC pussies get on their fake outrage high horses.
What Bernie said wasn't that horrible, but they demonize him just to push the story.
And it's all because of Pussystache Fisher.
What do you mean IF ... they've said shit about the Browns for years.
-
Jeff Fisher is a mustachioed pussyZombo said:
Look at the touch on the second pass. Kellen Clemens would have gotten picked if he tried to put that ball in there ... that is an undisputable fact.
Zombo
#MustachioedPussy
Hell he would have gotten picked off on the first one...
-
Rob Chudzinski Officially New Hc Of BrownsZombo said:
Looks like an Ohio boy that is going to kick some goddamn Steeler ass
Zombo
If nothing else I'm sure he "gets it"
-
Rob Chudzinski Officially New Hc Of Browns"Cabot says Jauron is possibly gone so there you have it.... sheesh"
LOL...she's a reporting genius...new head coach pretty much says everyone is " possibly gone "...way to go out on a limb.
Jauron is good but not great... i think landing Lovie Smith for defense would bring some serious tooth to that side of the ball and still retain the 4-3...I love Rob Ryan as a side show act but no need for a 3-4 here, that's for old slow big LB's....not a direction we need to go in. Keeping Jauron wouldn't hurt us and would be a conservative move, but adding Lovie would be a step forward.
-
Realistically, How Do You Think The Rest Of The Brown's Season Will Play Out?^^That was a little rough...and I effin loved it...lol
-
Can It Actually Happen?..(Winless Season)?Please.....we are so happy to have this easy game. Live a Division I school playing a J/V HS team. Then 10 days off. This is like a second bye week to us.
I remember thinking the Bills should be easy...one word for ya..."trap"
-
Haslem InterviewI truly think if we're winless or even with 1 win by October 16th that he's almost going to have to do something. Maybe it's just a simple move of dumping Holmgren which really wouldn't have any effect on the season but would position him to bring in his own guy in that role. Firing the coach mid season doesn't work unless he's convinced Jauron or Childress or Rhodes is the guy to be the next coach but I imagine with a billion dollar investment, he's going to want his own guys throughout the organization.
My feelings with bringing in Rhodes is just to send a message and change the thinking. If your still win less by the 17th then the seasons garbage and with an interm coach other prospects won't have to tippy toe about the job in respect to the guy who hasn't been fired yet.
You've got to let them know "JIMMIES IN DA HOUSE! "
-
Haslem Interview -
Haslem InterviewI say October 17th Holmgren and Shurmer are gone, I would let Ray Rhodes coach it out till the end of the year and his buddy from the Eagles ( I forget his name right now ) takes over as President. Only thing that changes that is we win every game from now till then, and I'm not sure that will even help.
-
It's Obvious That Weeden Doesn't Understand What Separation Is In The Nfl.I think Weeds will be fine, but this organization needs to get it's collective heads out of the sand ( or where ever ) and get out of denile that we need an established veteran reciever. Kids can't teach kids. And BTW the Saints are 0-3 also, what are they missing? Maybe theres something to learn there.