Takes about 7 seconds to get multiple search results on Google. I know this cuts into your busy schedules but I'm sure you can manage.
But yeah, get upset with me because you can't pick factually accurate memes.
LOL
Takes about 7 seconds to get multiple search results on Google. I know this cuts into your busy schedules but I'm sure you can manage.
But yeah, get upset with me because you can't pick factually accurate memes.
LOL
Ironically, this entire story is fake.
But I suppose that accurately captures the essence of a pathological liar and a con man.
100% bullshit
Posting a link today, from an article from almost a year ago. Holy breaking news!
They revised it and it went into effect in January.
How's that kraken coming along?
LOL
Nice looking St. Louis cut ribs. You do those on a smoker or roast in the oven? No insult if you are a grill guy. I like them either way. Either method works and each have their advantages.
Thank you. Smoker all the way! Sometimes I'll finish in the oven after I wrap. But always after 2-3 hrs of smoking. Weber smokey mountain water smoker. Usually apple wood, cherry and pecan are in my rotation as well.
I regret giving that site a click
What kind of a brain dead moron would actually seek out articles like that?
You've never been on this board before?
Those honking geese were friendly honkers.... Cuz they support him
I'm astonished that calfox actually posted a relevant video from the same year.
Joe Thomas stated in numerous interviews that he had Wills and Beckton as his #1 and #2. Beckton was only #2 because his ceiling could be higher.
Thought Wills had the best technique and was the most ready to play and be great from day 1. Huge praise and a nice vote of confidence coming from the GOAT.
Wills should be rock solid, and with Conklin.... No more excuse for baker to be crap.
I thought this thread was about the Browns organization.
Not sure why people are so dead set against MM. God forbid we get an experienced and successful coach. He's won a SB, coached 2 great QB'S, and he's looking to prove he's still a top coach.
Beggars can't be choosers. Let's at least get a coach who can put together a string of at least one winning season in a row.
The Cleveland Browns like any of the other 32 teams is no small operation maybe run differently than some others but a big "corporation" in itself. Just scroll down and see what is involved in making the BROWNS tick. https://www.vegasinsider.com/live-odds/line-originator/nevada
This is just a small sample:
The first two names on that list are also the two biggest reasons to run from this team.
I'd certainly love to see him coaching for any team I root for, but I just don't think the odds are in the Browns' favor
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2869384
Report: Urban Meyer Has 'Strong Interest' from Browns for Head Coach Position
Why would he waste his time with such a crap organization like the Browns? I'm guessing this interest is very one sided
Browns deserve to lose. They're a crap team and organization.
They will do their best to ensure chubb losses the rushing title today
Overreaction.
I hope so, but he's looked bad most of the year.
Before a couple hours ago, I hadn't gone back to watch a game of Joe's with fresh eyes... but it's hard to not love what you see from him. LOVE. Well beyond more so than what many did with Baker pre-draft. JB's work pre-snap, even with something simple like a dummy count to see who declares, is more advanced than where Baker showed in college. (And at times, shows now)
Hard to not be impressed by a great deal of his tape. So to answer your question, were a team to offer me a 1st for Baker and I was Dorsey in a position to nab Burrow? Yes, I'd pull that trigger.
Would love to get Burrow. There's just something cool about an Ohio kid playing for the Browns.
There's nothing this season that inspires any confidence in Baker being The Guy.
With the talent on that side of the ball, there's just no way he should be this much worse. It's very disappointing
The Browns are the biggest joke in the NFL period.
Per Wikipedia: Through the end of the 2018 season, the Browns' win–loss record since returning to the NFL in 1999 is 95–224–1 and they hold the longest active playoff drought in the NFL at 16 seasons
And Baker looks like the new Hillis.