Skip to content

Who is the number one player you want in the 2014 draft?

The Browns Board
135 30 3.9k
  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by

    lol, okay sure, keep jacking off to Weeden's cannon throws to the turf! LOL I'd take McCoy's average arm and leadership, to what we have now. Hoyer = McCoy in almost every aspect. Same arm different face, like I said whatever helps you sleep at night.

    Almost everyone wanted to see what Colt could do with some weapons around him and a right fucking tackle that didn't give DEs a free ride to the QB. When we got T-Rich we were that close... then we drafted Weeden, and well, you know the rest. Good times, right? No. So don't tell me what you think you know. You don't.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by

    And so what if the 49er only had to give up a 6th for him. That F.O. would have given him away for anything to get Colt out of here after the way they fucked him.

    "Oh yeah, we believe Colt can be the guy...yada yada yada" They fucked him in the concussion thing, over and over again, wake up to what is really going on.

  • lol, okay sure, keep jacking off to Weeden's cannon throws to the turf! LOL I'd take McCoy's average arm and leadership, to what we have now. Hoyer = McCoy in almost every aspect. Same arm different face, like I said whatever helps you sleep at night.

    Almost everyone wanted to see what Colt could do with some weapons around him and a right fucking tackle that didn't give DEs a free ride to the QB. When we got T-Rich we were that close... then we drafted Weeden, and well, you know the rest. Good times, right? No. So don't tell me what you think you know. You don't.

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by bbedward

    @poeticg said:

    lol, okay sure, keep jacking off to Weeden's cannon throws to the turf! LOL I'd take McCoy's average arm and leadership, to what we have now. Hoyer = McCoy in almost every aspect. Same arm different face, like I said whatever helps you sleep at night.

    Almost everyone wanted to see what Colt could do with some weapons around him and a right fucking tackle that didn't give DEs a free ride to the QB. When we got T-Rich we were that close... then we drafted Weeden, and well, you know the rest. Good times, right? No. So don't tell me what you think you know. You don't.

    Hoyer = Colt except he makes progressions faster, is more accurate, and he can throw the ball over his offensive line.

    And Trent is worse than the running back we pulled out of the depths on the Cowboys practice squad.

    You must be a big SEC fan?

  • @poeticg said:

    lol, okay sure, keep jacking off to Weeden's cannon throws to the turf! LOL I'd take McCoy's average arm and leadership, to what we have now. Hoyer = McCoy in almost every aspect. Same arm different face, like I said whatever helps you sleep at night.

    Almost everyone wanted to see what Colt could do with some weapons around him and a right fucking tackle that didn't give DEs a free ride to the QB. When we got T-Rich we were that close... then we drafted Weeden, and well, you know the rest. Good times, right? No. So don't tell me what you think you know. You don't.

    Hoyer = Colt except he makes progressions faster, is more accurate, and he can throw the ball over his offensive line.

    And Trent is worse than the running back we pulled out of the depths on the Cowboys practice squad.

    You must be a big SEC fan?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @bbedward said:

    Hoyer = Colt except he makes progressions faster, is more accurate, and he can throw the ball over his offensive line.

    And Trent is worse than the running back we pulled out of the depths on the Cowboys practice squad.

    You must be a big SEC fan?

    No..he's gay and delusional...or worse yet.."Lumburgh"

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    I was originally going to ask if he was a longhorn fan, but Trent went to bama.

    I wasn't going to attack him personally tho 😮

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
  • God I hope so~! I guess I just have an eye for talent. It just comes natural.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta

    @poeticg said:

    God I hope so~! I guess I just have an eye for talent. It just comes natural.

    Your talent meter needs a trip to the repair shop. Colt may have a nice long career as a backup, but Richardson will be out of the league within 3 years.

    Yup, a beastly 2.9 ypc, and like 4 carries for a yard in the Playoffs, ooh, man- I really want him back on the Browns- NOT!!!!

  • R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by

    Poetic G says a lot of strange things, but lets not forget that he also makes some viable points. Obviously McCoy and Weeden were both inadequate quarterbacks, but Weeden had a FAR better situation as far as weapons and protection. The fact that Weeden couldn't deliver more wins than McCoy with the offensive upgrades he had truly speaks to his incompetence as an NFL qb.

    McCoy was behind half of an O-line with Massoquai and Little and a far less qualified coach calling the plays.

    The main problem, in my eyes, is that Weeden didn't come out earlier. If we had drafted him instead of McCoy, chances are good we would've been in position to draft Luck. Just think about Weeden playing behind the right side of the line that McCoy had to deal with! No Gordon, no TR (he DID have 12 Tds and over 1300 all purpose yards). Weedster would've set records for sacks taken as well as interceptions.

    It all would've served the greater good, the browns would've been lucky to limp out of the 2011 season with one win, and we'd be watching the 2013 Browns in the playoffs under Andrew Luck's leadership. We'd be talking about the first round pick we got from Indy as if it was our first (because it would be) and things would be far more laid back here on the browns board.

    We wouldn't be bitching about how lucky Indy is for going from Manning to Luck with only one down year. Fuck, Indy is going to be relevant for another ten years fresh off of their recent winnings due to their QB play....

    So yes, McCoy is much better than Weeden, and yes the Browns SHOULD'VE drafted Weeden, they just did it at the wrong time. If that goofy bastard had only come out two years earlier, damn...

  • Poetic G says a lot of strange things, but lets not forget that he also makes some viable points. Obviously McCoy and Weeden were both inadequate quarterbacks, but Weeden had a FAR better situation as far as weapons and protection. The fact that Weeden couldn't deliver more wins than McCoy with the offensive upgrades he had truly speaks to his incompetence as an NFL qb.

    McCoy was behind half of an O-line with Massoquai and Little and a far less qualified coach calling the plays.

    The main problem, in my eyes, is that Weeden didn't come out earlier. If we had drafted him instead of McCoy, chances are good we would've been in position to draft Luck. Just think about Weeden playing behind the right side of the line that McCoy had to deal with! No Gordon, no TR (he DID have 12 Tds and over 1300 all purpose yards). Weedster would've set records for sacks taken as well as interceptions.

    It all would've served the greater good, the browns would've been lucky to limp out of the 2011 season with one win, and we'd be watching the 2013 Browns in the playoffs under Andrew Luck's leadership. We'd be talking about the first round pick we got from Indy as if it was our first (because it would be) and things would be far more laid back here on the browns board.

    We wouldn't be bitching about how lucky Indy is for going from Manning to Luck with only one down year. Fuck, Indy is going to be relevant for another ten years fresh off of their recent winnings due to their QB play....

    So yes, McCoy is much better than Weeden, and yes the Browns SHOULD'VE drafted Weeden, they just did it at the wrong time. If that goofy bastard had only come out two years earlier, damn...

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    @roycerolls said:

    Poetic G says a lot of strange things, but lets not forget that he also makes some viable points. Obviously McCoy and Weeden were both inadequate quarterbacks, but Weeden had a FAR better situation as far as weapons and protection. The fact that Weeden couldn't deliver more wins than McCoy with the offensive upgrades he had truly speaks to his incompetence as an NFL qb.

    McCoy was behind half of an O-line with Massoquai and Little and a far less qualified coach calling the plays.

    The main problem, in my eyes, is that Weeden didn't come out earlier. If we had drafted him instead of McCoy, chances are good we would've been in position to draft Luck. Just think about Weeden playing behind the right side of the line that McCoy had to deal with! No Gordon, no TR (he DID have 12 Tds and over 1300 all purpose yards). Weedster would've set records for sacks taken as well as interceptions.

    It all would've served the greater good, the browns would've been lucky to limp out of the 2011 season with one win, and we'd be watching the 2013 Browns in the playoffs under Andrew Luck's leadership. We'd be talking about the first round pick we got from Indy as if it was our first (because it would be) and things would be far more laid back here on the browns board.

    We wouldn't be bitching about how lucky Indy is for going from Manning to Luck with only one down year. Fuck, Indy is going to be relevant for another ten years fresh off of their recent winnings due to their QB play....

    So yes, McCoy is much better than Weeden, and yes the Browns SHOULD'VE drafted Weeden, they just did it at the wrong time. If that goofy bastard had only come out two years earlier, damn...

    McCoys ceiling is an OK backup.

    Weedens ceiling is practice squad starter.

    McCoy is far from being the same as Hoyer, even if Hoyer stays a backup he's a damn better backup than McCoy.

  • God I hope so~! I guess I just have an eye for talent. It just comes natural.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by

    @poeticg said:

    God I hope so~! I guess I just have an eye for talent. It just comes natural.

    You're literally fucking Retarded.

  • @roycerolls said:

    Poetic G says a lot of strange things, but lets not forget that he also makes some viable points. Obviously McCoy and Weeden were both inadequate quarterbacks, but Weeden had a FAR better situation as far as weapons and protection. The fact that Weeden couldn't deliver more wins than McCoy with the offensive upgrades he had truly speaks to his incompetence as an NFL qb.

    McCoy was behind half of an O-line with Massoquai and Little and a far less qualified coach calling the plays.

    The main problem, in my eyes, is that Weeden didn't come out earlier. If we had drafted him instead of McCoy, chances are good we would've been in position to draft Luck. Just think about Weeden playing behind the right side of the line that McCoy had to deal with! No Gordon, no TR (he DID have 12 Tds and over 1300 all purpose yards). Weedster would've set records for sacks taken as well as interceptions.

    It all would've served the greater good, the browns would've been lucky to limp out of the 2011 season with one win, and we'd be watching the 2013 Browns in the playoffs under Andrew Luck's leadership. We'd be talking about the first round pick we got from Indy as if it was our first (because it would be) and things would be far more laid back here on the browns board.

    We wouldn't be bitching about how lucky Indy is for going from Manning to Luck with only one down year. Fuck, Indy is going to be relevant for another ten years fresh off of their recent winnings due to their QB play....

    So yes, McCoy is much better than Weeden, and yes the Browns SHOULD'VE drafted Weeden, they just did it at the wrong time. If that goofy bastard had only come out two years earlier, damn...

    McCoys ceiling is an OK backup.

    Weedens ceiling is practice squad starter.

    McCoy is far from being the same as Hoyer, even if Hoyer stays a backup he's a damn better backup than McCoy.

    R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by

    @bbedward said:

    McCoys ceiling is an OK backup.

    Weedens ceiling is practice squad starter.

    McCoy is far from being the same as Hoyer, even if Hoyer stays a backup he's a damn better backup than McCoy.

    Without question, Hoyer is absolutely better than McCoy.

    Comparing just about anyone to weeden will make them look like a star.

  • Kennel ClubK Kennel Club wrote on last edited by Kennel Club

    I voted for Watkins as I don't feel Manziel will be there at 4. However, I would be just as happy if we pick Bridgewater, Bortles or Manziel at 4. I just don't want the FO to use the 2nd 1st round pick to move up in the draft.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    If the Niners win but Kaeperdick gets hurt and Colt McCoy starts the Super Bowl...someone will have to sedate Po G, and I'm not kidding,

    Z

  • I voted for Watkins as I don't feel Manziel will be there at 4. However, I would be just as happy if we pick Bridgewater, Bortles or Manziel at 4. I just don't want the FO to use the 2nd 1st round pick to move up in the draft.

    Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by

    @kennel-club said:

    I voted for Watkins as I don't feel Manziel will be there at 4. However, I would be just as happy if we pick Bridgewater, Bortles or Manziel at 4. I just don't want the FO to use the 2nd 1st round pick to move up in the draft.

    read the poll question again...
  • @kennel-club said:

    I voted for Watkins as I don't feel Manziel will be there at 4. However, I would be just as happy if we pick Bridgewater, Bortles or Manziel at 4. I just don't want the FO to use the 2nd 1st round pick to move up in the draft.

    read the poll question again...
    Kennel ClubK Kennel Club wrote on last edited by

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    read the poll question again...

    Whoops! 😊

  • If the Niners win but Kaeperdick gets hurt and Colt McCoy starts the Super Bowl...someone will have to sedate Po G, and I'm not kidding,

    Z

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve

    Zombo said:

    If the Niners win but Kaeperdick gets hurt and Colt McCoy starts the Super Bowl...someone will have to sedate Po G, and I'm not kidding,

    Z

    I'd be happy for him too. So what?

    T Rich was a turd from day one in my opinion but McCoy?

    WSS

  • I voted for Watkins as I don't feel Manziel will be there at 4. However, I would be just as happy if we pick Bridgewater, Bortles or Manziel at 4. I just don't want the FO to use the 2nd 1st round pick to move up in the draft.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @kennel-club said:

    I voted for Watkins as I don't feel Manziel will be there at 4. However, I would be just as happy if we pick Bridgewater, Bortles or Manziel at 4. I just don't want the FO to use the 2nd 1st round pick to move up in the draft.

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    read the poll question again...

    I read the poll question just fine- and I largely agree with Kennel Club. I voted Watkins, No trade up (one of the 4 top qbs will be there without moving up). My only difference is no Manziel. Highest injury risk, and most off- field red flags.

  • Zombo said:

    If the Niners win but Kaeperdick gets hurt and Colt McCoy starts the Super Bowl...someone will have to sedate Po G, and I'm not kidding,

    Z

    I'd be happy for him too. So what?

    T Rich was a turd from day one in my opinion but McCoy?

    WSS

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    @westside-steve said:

    I'd be happy for him too. So what?

    T Rich was a turd from day one in my opinion but McCoy?

    WSS

    "Happy" ... yes.

    Po G will lose his mind. I will be worried for him and the innocents around him.

    Zombo

  • @kennel-club said:

    I voted for Watkins as I don't feel Manziel will be there at 4. However, I would be just as happy if we pick Bridgewater, Bortles or Manziel at 4. I just don't want the FO to use the 2nd 1st round pick to move up in the draft.

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    read the poll question again...

    I read the poll question just fine- and I largely agree with Kennel Club. I voted Watkins, No trade up (one of the 4 top qbs will be there without moving up). My only difference is no Manziel. Highest injury risk, and most off- field red flags.

    Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    I read the poll question just fine- and I largely agree with Kennel Club. I voted Watkins, No trade up (one of the 4 top qbs will be there without moving up). My only difference is no Manziel. Highest injury risk, and most off- field red flags.

    I only said that because he said he woulda picked Manziel but thought he'd be gone. I dont think Manziel has any more injury risk than Carr or Bridgewater. Im 100% not worried about any off-field problems with him either.
  • stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by

    I'll go with Sammy too....

    You guys might think I'm totally wrong, but i'd rather go with a guy like Garoppolo and snatch Sammy and and G/CB.

    Bridgewater would definitely be the safest, and Johnny Football the highest risk/reward.