Skip to content

Stockton Shorts Discusses Brian Hoyer

Locked The Browns Board
411 61 13.1k
  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    Lol. Every browns fan I know besides Stockton is loving the whooping we put on cincy.

  • mohicanM mohican wrote on last edited by
  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    Man, Stockton. You detailed your Browns fandom earlier. Crying and destroying things were involved. That's passion man! That's awesome in my book. I'm just hoping you can really enjoy games like these.

    And can we get a Brian Hoyer sucks themed limerick?

  • Man, Stockton. You detailed your Browns fandom earlier. Crying and destroying things were involved. That's passion man! That's awesome in my book. I'm just hoping you can really enjoy games like these.

    And can we get a Brian Hoyer sucks themed limerick?

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Man, Stockton. You detailed your Browns fandom earlier. Crying and destroying things were involved. That's passion man! That's awesome in my book. I'm just hoping you can really enjoy games like these.

    And can we get a Brian Hoyer sucks themed limerick?

    There was a young man named Brian

    Who had Retard crying

    he said 'Johnny's Best!'

    wouldn't give it a rest

    Now Brian has stockton dying.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    "90% of all Hoyers throws, if he DIDN'T complete it he'd be selling insurance by now. "

    Huh?

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Man, Stockton. You detailed your Browns fandom earlier. Crying and destroying things were involved. That's passion man! That's awesome in my book. I'm just hoping you can really enjoy games like these.

    And can we get a Brian Hoyer sucks themed limerick?

    There was a young man named Brian

    Who had Retard crying

    he said 'Johnny's Best!'

    wouldn't give it a rest

    Now Brian has stockton dying.

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @gftchris said:

    There was a young man named Brian

    Who had Retard crying

    he said 'Johnny's Best!'

    wouldn't give it a rest

    Now Brian has stockton dying.

    Sha boom! Nicely done!

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc

    There was a whiner,

    named stockton,

    who dreamed he was finer

    than Jonathon Ogden.

    He pouted and thrashed,

    and tried to kick ass,

    but Hoyer showed shtock

    had the IQ of a rock...

    He bashed Hoyer with no end,

    again and again and again,

    til the last game by Hoyer,

    made shtockon a bs deployer.

    okay, didn't have time to work on it but a minute.....

  • There was a whiner,

    named stockton,

    who dreamed he was finer

    than Jonathon Ogden.

    He pouted and thrashed,

    and tried to kick ass,

    but Hoyer showed shtock

    had the IQ of a rock...

    He bashed Hoyer with no end,

    again and again and again,

    til the last game by Hoyer,

    made shtockon a bs deployer.

    okay, didn't have time to work on it but a minute.....

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    There was a whiner,

    named stockton,

    who dreamed he was finer

    than Jonathon Ogden.

    He pouted and thrashed,

    and tried to kick ass,

    but Hoyer showed shtock

    had the IQ of a rock...

    He bashed Hoyer with no end,

    again and again and again,

    til the last game by Hoyer,

    made shtockon a bs deployer.

    okay, didn't have time to work on it but a minute.....

    If Ohio doesn't already have a poet laureate...

  • @calfoxwc said:

    There was a whiner,

    named stockton,

    who dreamed he was finer

    than Jonathon Ogden.

    He pouted and thrashed,

    and tried to kick ass,

    but Hoyer showed shtock

    had the IQ of a rock...

    He bashed Hoyer with no end,

    again and again and again,

    til the last game by Hoyer,

    made shtockon a bs deployer.

    okay, didn't have time to work on it but a minute.....

    If Ohio doesn't already have a poet laureate...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @gftchris said:

    If Ohio doesn't already have a poet laureate...

    They still won't be calling on Cal.

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Man, Stockton. You detailed your Browns fandom earlier. Crying and destroying things were involved. That's passion man! That's awesome in my book. I'm just hoping you can really enjoy games like these.

    And can we get a Brian Hoyer sucks themed limerick?

    There was a young man named Brian

    Who had Retard crying

    he said 'Johnny's Best!'

    wouldn't give it a rest

    Now Brian has stockton dying.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @gftchris said:

    There was a young man named Brian

    Who had Retard crying

    he said 'Johnny's Best!'

    wouldn't give it a rest

    Now Brian has stockton dying.

    lol... Well done, but...

    You simply must drop both of those "g's"...

    ... in favor of apostrophes.

    as they damage your rhyme...

    which is truly a crime...

    since great poetry doesn't grow on trees.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    All of you so called poets make me want to react like this:

  • All of you so called poets make me want to react like this:

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    All of you so called poets make me want to react like this:

    POP QUIZ: Who plays "the folk singer" that sets off "Bluto" Belushi in that clip?

  • darkside5D darkside5 wrote on last edited by

    There once was a boy named Stocky

    whose road on the Browns board was rocky.

    He could not understand

    the Cleveland Browns fan.

    Hey Stocky, why don't you try hockey?

  • @the-gipper said:

    All of you so called poets make me want to react like this:

    POP QUIZ: Who plays "the folk singer" that sets off "Bluto" Belushi in that clip?

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    POP QUIZ: Who plays "the folk singer" that sets off "Bluto" Belushi in that clip?

    I know...I know...but I cheated and looked it up so I won't say anything.

  • There once was a boy named Stocky

    whose road on the Browns board was rocky.

    He could not understand

    the Cleveland Browns fan.

    Hey Stocky, why don't you try hockey?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @darkside5 said:

    There once was a boy named Stocky

    whose road on the Browns board was rocky.

    He could not understand

    the Cleveland Browns fan.

    Hey Stocky, why don't you try hockey?

    lol...

  • @tour2ma said:

    POP QUIZ: Who plays "the folk singer" that sets off "Bluto" Belushi in that clip?

    I know...I know...but I cheated and looked it up so I won't say anything.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @mark-o said:

    I know...I know...but I cheated and looked it up so I won't say anything.

    You, Sir, are a man of integrity...

    The answer is a bit surprising isn't it?

  • @mark-o said:

    I know...I know...but I cheated and looked it up so I won't say anything.

    You, Sir, are a man of integrity...

    The answer is a bit surprising isn't it?

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    You, Sir, are a man of integrity...

    The answer is a bit surprising isn't it?

    Shocked me. Wouldn't have guessed that in 100 guesses..

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic

    manny patamkin?

    edit: just binged it. would've never guessed that in a million years.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    There was a whiner,

    named stockton,

    who dreamed he was finer

    than Jonathon Ogden.

    He pouted and thrashed,

    and tried to kick ass,

    but Hoyer showed shtock

    had the IQ of a rock...

    He bashed Hoyer with no end,

    again and again and again,

    til the last game by Hoyer,

    made shtockon a bs deployer.

    okay, didn't have time to work on it but a minute.....

    If Ohio doesn't already have a poet laureate...

    cvcanedyC cvcanedy wrote on last edited by

    @gftchris said:

    If Ohio doesn't already have a poet laureate...

    I think it's George bilgere.

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by

    Bring back Wheeden and then you'll have something to bitch about. I think the Browns are lucky to have two quarterbacks. Look at Dallas! They have a hobbled aging Tony Romo and an aging ex-rookie that can't see the field even with an outstanding Oline.

    I'm enjoying the Browns right now and think Hoyer is the answer until he proves otherwise. There's no Harm in letting Manziel learn on the bench. He's only twenty-one and has a lot of maturing to do. So pray Hoyer stays healthy, the defense stays healthy and Gordon shakes off the rust within the first couple of minutes against Houston. With Josh Gordon back the Browns will win their division.

    How do I know this? With the two worst quarterbacks in the game last year, Gordon finished with more yards than any other wide receiver and he only played fourteen games.

    I can't wait.