What About Suh?
-
Suh is a scumbag but he can play. Does he have any off the field issues? If not, I would like him as a Brown. Not that I think that would ever happen.
-
From what I read, the guy seems like a pillar of the community who will stomp your balls in a pile if you are playing football against him.
-
The Lions know exactly what they have in Suh and they don't want to pay him. That speaks volumes to me, let Dan Snyder overpay for him or trade away a handful of high draft picks.
-
I'd take him in a heartbeat. We need a mean DL.
-
I'd take him in a heartbeat. We need a mean DL.
I would too. I just don't want to be the stupid team that overpays for him. I think for Lions it's definitely money not character. They have three of the top 10 highest payed players in the NFLI'd take him in a heartbeat. We need a mean DL.
-
Character issues or not... $20 mil per year for a DT? Really? Is any DT worth QB money?
You can't pay 'em all folks. Let this one go.
Agreed, I don't like his on the feild dirty play, def more fit for the stoolers, but I would love to have him. Still, he isn't worth that kind of money.Character issues or not... $20 mil per year for a DT? Really? Is any DT worth QB money?
You can't pay 'em all folks. Let this one go.
-
Character issues or not... $20 mil per year for a DT? Really? Is any DT worth QB money?
You can't pay 'em all folks. Let this one go.
.. $20 mil per year for a DT? Really? Is any DT worth QB money?
You can't pay 'em all folks. Let this one go.
Thats it....the cost far outweighs the value....even if he was the nicest guy in the world...
Some quick numbers.....Suh has a total cap hit(this year) of $22, 400, 000......22 million folks....and he'll be looking for more.....
To give some perspective, our entire defensive line of Rubin, A. Bryant, D. Bryant, Taylor, Hughes, and Winn all combine for a cap hit of $16, 500, 000.....total....so, our WHOLE line cost $6 million less than that one man.....
Suh makes the same as Mack and Thomas combined....
and more than Haden, Whitner, Skrine, Gilbert and Gipson combined(19.7)....isn't there a thread on our DB's being the best group in the NFL?....is a D lineman more valuable than the whole "best" defensive backfield in the league???
-
I'm good on suh
-
I'm good on suh
I'm good on suh
At $22 mil?....really?
So, which starters should we cut to pay for him?(about 5 or 6 good ones should do it)
-
No I'm good on him. We don't need him. He's a dirty player and I don't want to see him in brown. I'm good.
-
As a Packers fan (and a Browns fan secondly), I've seen plenty of this guy ever since I started following football a few years ago.
He's a terrific player whom you have to account for on any play, but he's not worth what it's going to cost to bring him to Cleveland. He's on the same level as Gerald McCoy without the injury concerns but with character concerns. If McCoy's getting 14 mil a year, there's no way Suh is worth more than 15.
Both the Browns and the Packers play a 3-4, so I don't see him as a good fit. A 3-4 DE is more of a run-stopper than a pass rusher, so you're giving up your teams future financial flexibility to play a guy out of position. Don't think Farmer is that kind of guy.
-
-
Hell no, why was this even brought up? 20m? Holy fucking shit. We've got one of the best if not THE best cap situation in all of football....and we'd torpedo that right in the balls with one signing. Even if we moved to a 4-3 don't want him. IF he'd sign for 8-10m, that's a different story. The only high value front 7 FA I want the Browns looking at in the offseason is Justin Houston.
-
i agree with diehard that we need some mean and nasties on our line(S). gotta think there will be a couple for farmer to choose from in the draft next year.
start feeding them pink insulation and dickel.
-
Getting Suh could cause other players to demand more money. But a Super Bowl would shut them up. I still think the answer is to draft a younger version. Detroit is unloading his salary for a reason. They can't pay the other players. When one guy makes all that money teams tend to flounder. I.e. Jay Cutler, Flacco, .
-
Well hell, I guess I'll have to recruit us another Aggie then. LOL!

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/05/01/broncos-pick-up-5th-year-option-on-von-millers-contract/
-
Well hell, I guess I'll have to recruit us another Aggie then. LOL!

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/05/01/broncos-pick-up-5th-year-option-on-von-millers-contract/
Well hell, I guess I'll have to recruit us another Aggie then. LOL!

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/05/01/broncos-pick-up-5th-year-option-on-von-millers-contract/
Us? What do you mean Us Kemo Sabe?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login