Who takes the fall?
-
Fisher as DC and Harbaugh as HC?

there have been some rumors that Harbaugh is headed to either Cleveland or the Rams this offseasonFisher as DC and Harbaugh as HC?

there have been some rumors that Harbaugh is headed to either Cleveland or the Rams this offseason
Now your agenda is becoming even more clear. You like coaching searches more than actually winning.
-
Fisher as DC and Harbaugh as HC?

there have been some rumors that Harbaugh is headed to either Cleveland or the Rams this offseason
Now your agenda is becoming even more clear. You like coaching searches more than actually winning.
Now your agenda is becoming even more clear. You like coaching searches more than actually winning.
I'm actually not against that statement. I do enjoy the hunt for talent at all levels
. This is likely why I follow the draft/ncaa football and the endless coaching changes around the league every year because projecting landing spots of talent is always fun 
but lets be honest with eachother the morning after a good win on sunday is something we can all look foward too
-
I don't think "getting it"...the structure... is the issue....it is having faith in the ability of the occupants of that structure. Or disagreeing with their tactic of stripping this team down to look like that statue a couple of posts above, then trying to recloth it using grass clippings and moss scrapings
It is when folks think Sashi is the guy who decides who we draft.
It is when folks think Sashi is the guy who decides who we draft.
Who is it you think DOES make the final decision? assuming its not Jimmy..... Berry? Sorry, no, I think Berry et al make the reccomendations and Sashi pulls the final trigger.
If not...then why does he have the fucking job title.
-
Look at what they've given Hue to work with. I can't believe some of you guys are calling for his head when he hardly has any players. Most of these guys wouldn't be on practice squads elsewhere.
Hue Jackson is responsible for the 2016 draft that passed on the top 14 players to get more mediocre players. He owns this team! Kessler in the third still makes me cringe!Look at what they've given Hue to work with. I can't believe some of you guys are calling for his head when he hardly has any players. Most of these guys wouldn't be on practice squads elsewhere.
Hue must not be fired though! He should be forced to coach these guys another year! He picked them; let him coach them.
-
Fisher as DC and Harbaugh as HC?

there have been some rumors that Harbaugh is headed to either Cleveland or the Rams this offseasonFisher as DC and Harbaugh as HC?

there have been some rumors that Harbaugh is headed to either Cleveland or the Rams this offseason
There have been ZERO rumors of Harbaugh coming here as head coach. The rumors of him taking over the Rams just surfaced over the weekend and that train is picking up speed now that Fisher has been shit canned.
-
Everybody, I mean everybody, expected a terrible season possibly the worst in history. Now all of a sudden everybody is shocked that it's coming to pass. I don't touch anything if I own the team. I would be tempted to shitcan the defensive coordinator because he sucked on so many times for so many years but if I'm going to give the rest of the team a break as they come together slowly I guess I can cut Ray Horton some slack. Falling apart at the end of the game winded and giving up points is kind of his MO though.
WSS
Everybody, I mean everybody, expected a terrible season possibly the worst in history. Now all of a sudden everybody is shocked that it's coming to pass. I don't touch anything if I own the team. I would be tempted to shitcan the defensive coordinator because he sucked on so many times for so many years but if I'm going to give the rest of the team a break as they come together slowly I guess I can cut Ray Horton some slack. Falling apart at the end of the game winded and giving up points is kind of his MO though.
WSS
Exactly. And one thing that I've seen from this team is that it's a team that hasn't quit despite how bad the season has been and I credit the coach for that.
-
Fisher as DC and Harbaugh as HC?

there have been some rumors that Harbaugh is headed to either Cleveland or the Rams this offseasonFisher as DC and Harbaugh as HC?

there have been some rumors that Harbaugh is headed to either Cleveland or the Rams this offseason
I doubt he's leaving Michigan anytime soon- for about $9 million reasons. http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/17892134/michigan-wolverines-coach-jim-harbaugh-salary-tops-list-college-football-coaches More than any NFL coach, including Belichick. He's got lifetime job security there too.
There have been ZERO rumors of Harbaugh coming here as head coach. The rumors of him taking over the Rams just surfaced over the weekend and that train is picking up speed now that Fisher has been shit canned.
Just like Goff, & the billion + pleasure palace, old Kroneke wants to make another splash. Better open your wallet Stan, Jim might start to get interested @ around $15 million, and a chunk of the team.
-
It is when folks think Sashi is the guy who decides who we draft.
Who is it you think DOES make the final decision? assuming its not Jimmy..... Berry? Sorry, no, I think Berry et al make the reccomendations and Sashi pulls the final trigger.
If not...then why does he have the fucking job title.
Harbaugh will wear out his welcome in Ann Arbor... just not this soon.
And no way he leaves before he beats Urban and the Bucks...
Who is it you think DOES make the final decision? assuming its not Jimmy..... Berry? Sorry, no, I think Berry et al make the reccomendations and Sashi pulls the final trigger.
If not...then why does he have the fucking job title.
I written it up at least twice, Gip.... and posted at least two articles on it back when the FO was formed.
That means you've read about it at least once and likely all four times.
If you need a refresher, site search "consensus"... it's not a very common word around here.
-
Harbaugh will wear out his welcome in Ann Arbor... just not this soon.
And no way he leaves before he beats Urban and the Bucks...
Who is it you think DOES make the final decision? assuming its not Jimmy..... Berry? Sorry, no, I think Berry et al make the reccomendations and Sashi pulls the final trigger.
If not...then why does he have the fucking job title.
I written it up at least twice, Gip.... and posted at least two articles on it back when the FO was formed.
That means you've read about it at least once and likely all four times.
If you need a refresher, site search "consensus"... it's not a very common word around here.
Harbaugh will wear out his welcome in Ann Arbor... just not this soon.
And no way he leaves before he beats Urban and the Bucks...
I written it up at least twice, Gip.... and posted at least two articles on it back when the FO was formed.
That means you've read about it at least once and likely all four times.
If you need a refresher, site search "consensus"... it's not a very common word around here.
Why don't you just can the hubris and tell us. I have written things numberous times and I bet you don't remember every word I have ever said.
-
Harbaugh will wear out his welcome in Ann Arbor... just not this soon.
And no way he leaves before he beats Urban and the Bucks...
I written it up at least twice, Gip.... and posted at least two articles on it back when the FO was formed.
That means you've read about it at least once and likely all four times.
If you need a refresher, site search "consensus"... it's not a very common word around here.
Why don't you just can the hubris and tell us. I have written things numberous times and I bet you don't remember every word I have ever said.
Why don't you just can the hubris and tell us. I have written things numberous times and I bet you don't remember every word I have ever said.

For good reason Gipper.
And for the record I prefer fresh or frozen hubris.
WSS
-
Harbaugh will wear out his welcome in Ann Arbor... just not this soon.
And no way he leaves before he beats Urban and the Bucks...
Who is it you think DOES make the final decision? assuming its not Jimmy..... Berry? Sorry, no, I think Berry et al make the reccomendations and Sashi pulls the final trigger.
If not...then why does he have the fucking job title.
I written it up at least twice, Gip.... and posted at least two articles on it back when the FO was formed.
That means you've read about it at least once and likely all four times.
If you need a refresher, site search "consensus"... it's not a very common word around here.
-
Why don't you just can the hubris and tell us. I have written things numberous times and I bet you don't remember every word I have ever said.

For good reason Gipper.
And for the record I prefer fresh or frozen hubris.
WSS

For good reason Gipper.
And for the record I prefer fresh or frozen hubris.
WSS
Right....like Shakespeare I am prolific.
-

For good reason Gipper.
And for the record I prefer fresh or frozen hubris.
WSS
Right....like Shakespeare I am prolific.
-
As opposed to prochoicic?
WSS
Oh I see what you did there! Nice.
-
Harbaugh will wear out his welcome in Ann Arbor... just not this soon.
And no way he leaves before he beats Urban and the Bucks...
Who is it you think DOES make the final decision? assuming its not Jimmy..... Berry? Sorry, no, I think Berry et al make the reccomendations and Sashi pulls the final trigger.
If not...then why does he have the fucking job title.
I written it up at least twice, Gip.... and posted at least two articles on it back when the FO was formed.
That means you've read about it at least once and likely all four times.
If you need a refresher, site search "consensus"... it's not a very common word around here.
Harbaugh will wear out his welcome in Ann Arbor... just not this soon.
And no way he leaves before he beats Urban and the Bucks...
I written it up at least twice, Gip.... and posted at least two articles on it back when the FO was formed.
That means you've read about it at least once and likely all four times.
If you need a refresher, site search "consensus"... it's not a very common word around here.
Harbaugh has a few years before he beats the Bucks.
-
Why don't you just can the hubris and tell us. I have written things numberous times and I bet you don't remember every word I have ever said.

For good reason Gipper.
And for the record I prefer fresh or frozen hubris.
WSS
For good reason Gipper. And for the record I prefer fresh or frozen hubris.
Spicy here... and never canned...
-
As opposed to prochoicic?
WSS
Is that a word?
-
For good reason Gipper. And for the record I prefer fresh or frozen hubris.
Spicy here... and never canned...
-
-
I heard some rumors that the Bills were ready to let Tyrod go a few weeks ago. I didn't think much of it at the time and I'm bored so I did a little looking. This is the first news article I came across. It has very little to do with Tyrod but made me feel slightly better.
Enjoy.
http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/17/can-guarantee-trade-franchises/
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
