Skip to content

Who takes the fall?

The Browns Board
370 53 11.8k
  • @the-gipper said:

    I don't think "getting it"...the structure... is the issue....it is having faith in the ability of the occupants of that structure. Or disagreeing with their tactic of stripping this team down to look like that statue a couple of posts above, then trying to recloth it using grass clippings and moss scrapings

    It is when folks think Sashi is the guy who decides who we draft.

    @tour2ma said:

    It is when folks think Sashi is the guy who decides who we draft.

    Who is it you think DOES make the final decision? assuming its not Jimmy..... Berry? Sorry, no, I think Berry et al make the reccomendations and Sashi pulls the final trigger.

    If not...then why does he have the fucking job title.

  • Look at what they've given Hue to work with. I can't believe some of you guys are calling for his head when he hardly has any players. Most of these guys wouldn't be on practice squads elsewhere.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Look at what they've given Hue to work with. I can't believe some of you guys are calling for his head when he hardly has any players. Most of these guys wouldn't be on practice squads elsewhere.

    Hue Jackson is responsible for the 2016 draft that passed on the top 14 players to get more mediocre players. He owns this team! Kessler in the third still makes me cringe!

    Hue must not be fired though! He should be forced to coach these guys another year! He picked them; let him coach them.

  • Fisher as DC and Harbaugh as HC? 😁

    there have been some rumors that Harbaugh is headed to either Cleveland or the Rams this offseason

    @cainedesoulis said:

    Fisher as DC and Harbaugh as HC? 😁

    there have been some rumors that Harbaugh is headed to either Cleveland or the Rams this offseason

    There have been ZERO rumors of Harbaugh coming here as head coach. The rumors of him taking over the Rams just surfaced over the weekend and that train is picking up speed now that Fisher has been shit canned.

  • Everybody, I mean everybody, expected a terrible season possibly the worst in history. Now all of a sudden everybody is shocked that it's coming to pass. I don't touch anything if I own the team. I would be tempted to shitcan the defensive coordinator because he sucked on so many times for so many years but if I'm going to give the rest of the team a break as they come together slowly I guess I can cut Ray Horton some slack. Falling apart at the end of the game winded and giving up points is kind of his MO though.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Everybody, I mean everybody, expected a terrible season possibly the worst in history. Now all of a sudden everybody is shocked that it's coming to pass. I don't touch anything if I own the team. I would be tempted to shitcan the defensive coordinator because he sucked on so many times for so many years but if I'm going to give the rest of the team a break as they come together slowly I guess I can cut Ray Horton some slack. Falling apart at the end of the game winded and giving up points is kind of his MO though.

    WSS

    Exactly. And one thing that I've seen from this team is that it's a team that hasn't quit despite how bad the season has been and I credit the coach for that.

  • Fisher as DC and Harbaugh as HC? 😁

    there have been some rumors that Harbaugh is headed to either Cleveland or the Rams this offseason

    @cainedesoulis said:

    Fisher as DC and Harbaugh as HC? 😁

    there have been some rumors that Harbaugh is headed to either Cleveland or the Rams this offseason

    I doubt he's leaving Michigan anytime soon- for about $9 million reasons. http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/17892134/michigan-wolverines-coach-jim-harbaugh-salary-tops-list-college-football-coaches More than any NFL coach, including Belichick. He's got lifetime job security there too.

    @mark-o said:

    There have been ZERO rumors of Harbaugh coming here as head coach. The rumors of him taking over the Rams just surfaced over the weekend and that train is picking up speed now that Fisher has been shit canned.

    Just like Goff, & the billion + pleasure palace, old Kroneke wants to make another splash. Better open your wallet Stan, Jim might start to get interested @ around $15 million, and a chunk of the team.

  • @tour2ma said:

    It is when folks think Sashi is the guy who decides who we draft.

    Who is it you think DOES make the final decision? assuming its not Jimmy..... Berry? Sorry, no, I think Berry et al make the reccomendations and Sashi pulls the final trigger.

    If not...then why does he have the fucking job title.

    Harbaugh will wear out his welcome in Ann Arbor... just not this soon.

    And no way he leaves before he beats Urban and the Bucks...

    @the-gipper said:

    Who is it you think DOES make the final decision? assuming its not Jimmy..... Berry? Sorry, no, I think Berry et al make the reccomendations and Sashi pulls the final trigger.

    If not...then why does he have the fucking job title.

    I written it up at least twice, Gip.... and posted at least two articles on it back when the FO was formed.

    That means you've read about it at least once and likely all four times.

    If you need a refresher, site search "consensus"... it's not a very common word around here.

  • Harbaugh will wear out his welcome in Ann Arbor... just not this soon.

    And no way he leaves before he beats Urban and the Bucks...

    @the-gipper said:

    Who is it you think DOES make the final decision? assuming its not Jimmy..... Berry? Sorry, no, I think Berry et al make the reccomendations and Sashi pulls the final trigger.

    If not...then why does he have the fucking job title.

    I written it up at least twice, Gip.... and posted at least two articles on it back when the FO was formed.

    That means you've read about it at least once and likely all four times.

    If you need a refresher, site search "consensus"... it's not a very common word around here.

    @tour2ma said:

    Harbaugh will wear out his welcome in Ann Arbor... just not this soon.

    And no way he leaves before he beats Urban and the Bucks...

    I written it up at least twice, Gip.... and posted at least two articles on it back when the FO was formed.

    That means you've read about it at least once and likely all four times.

    If you need a refresher, site search "consensus"... it's not a very common word around here.

    Why don't you just can the hubris and tell us. I have written things numberous times and I bet you don't remember every word I have ever said.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Harbaugh will wear out his welcome in Ann Arbor... just not this soon.

    And no way he leaves before he beats Urban and the Bucks...

    I written it up at least twice, Gip.... and posted at least two articles on it back when the FO was formed.

    That means you've read about it at least once and likely all four times.

    If you need a refresher, site search "consensus"... it's not a very common word around here.

    Why don't you just can the hubris and tell us. I have written things numberous times and I bet you don't remember every word I have ever said.

    @the-gipper said:

    Why don't you just can the hubris and tell us. I have written things numberous times and I bet you don't remember every word I have ever said.

    😁

    For good reason Gipper.

    And for the record I prefer fresh or frozen hubris.

    WSS

  • Harbaugh will wear out his welcome in Ann Arbor... just not this soon.

    And no way he leaves before he beats Urban and the Bucks...

    @the-gipper said:

    Who is it you think DOES make the final decision? assuming its not Jimmy..... Berry? Sorry, no, I think Berry et al make the reccomendations and Sashi pulls the final trigger.

    If not...then why does he have the fucking job title.

    I written it up at least twice, Gip.... and posted at least two articles on it back when the FO was formed.

    That means you've read about it at least once and likely all four times.

    If you need a refresher, site search "consensus"... it's not a very common word around here.

    @tour2ma said:

    If you need a refresher, site search "consensus"... it's not a very common word around here.

    Ha!

  • @the-gipper said:

    Why don't you just can the hubris and tell us. I have written things numberous times and I bet you don't remember every word I have ever said.

    😁

    For good reason Gipper.

    And for the record I prefer fresh or frozen hubris.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    😁

    For good reason Gipper.

    And for the record I prefer fresh or frozen hubris.

    WSS

    Right....like Shakespeare I am prolific.

  • @westside-steve said:

    😁

    For good reason Gipper.

    And for the record I prefer fresh or frozen hubris.

    WSS

    Right....like Shakespeare I am prolific.

    @the-gipper said:

    Right....like Shakespeare I am prolific.

    As opposed to prochoicic?

    WSS

  • @the-gipper said:

    Right....like Shakespeare I am prolific.

    As opposed to prochoicic?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    As opposed to prochoicic?

    WSS

    Oh I see what you did there! Nice.

  • Harbaugh will wear out his welcome in Ann Arbor... just not this soon.

    And no way he leaves before he beats Urban and the Bucks...

    @the-gipper said:

    Who is it you think DOES make the final decision? assuming its not Jimmy..... Berry? Sorry, no, I think Berry et al make the reccomendations and Sashi pulls the final trigger.

    If not...then why does he have the fucking job title.

    I written it up at least twice, Gip.... and posted at least two articles on it back when the FO was formed.

    That means you've read about it at least once and likely all four times.

    If you need a refresher, site search "consensus"... it's not a very common word around here.

    @tour2ma said:

    Harbaugh will wear out his welcome in Ann Arbor... just not this soon.

    And no way he leaves before he beats Urban and the Bucks...

    I written it up at least twice, Gip.... and posted at least two articles on it back when the FO was formed.

    That means you've read about it at least once and likely all four times.

    If you need a refresher, site search "consensus"... it's not a very common word around here.

    Harbaugh has a few years before he beats the Bucks.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Why don't you just can the hubris and tell us. I have written things numberous times and I bet you don't remember every word I have ever said.

    😁

    For good reason Gipper.

    And for the record I prefer fresh or frozen hubris.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    For good reason Gipper. And for the record I prefer fresh or frozen hubris.

    Spicy here... and never canned...

  • @the-gipper said:

    Right....like Shakespeare I am prolific.

    As opposed to prochoicic?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    As opposed to prochoicic?

    WSS

    Is that a word?

  • @westside-steve said:

    For good reason Gipper. And for the record I prefer fresh or frozen hubris.

    Spicy here... and never canned...

    @tour2ma said:

    Spicy here... and never canned...

    I gave you spicy, motherfucker! 😛

  • THAT's the spirit!

  • I heard some rumors that the Bills were ready to let Tyrod go a few weeks ago. I didn't think much of it at the time and I'm bored so I did a little looking. This is the first news article I came across. It has very little to do with Tyrod but made me feel slightly better.

    Enjoy.

    http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/17/can-guarantee-trade-franchises/

  • I heard some rumors that the Bills were ready to let Tyrod go a few weeks ago. I didn't think much of it at the time and I'm bored so I did a little looking. This is the first news article I came across. It has very little to do with Tyrod but made me feel slightly better.

    Enjoy.

    http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/17/can-guarantee-trade-franchises/

    @taco918 said:

    I heard some rumors that the Bills were ready to let Tyrod go a few weeks ago. I didn't think much of it at the time and I'm bored so I did a little looking. This is the first news article I came across. It has very little to do with Tyrod but made me feel slightly better.

    Enjoy.

    http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/17/can-guarantee-trade-franchises/

    But we haven't won a game. The sky is falling. We should fire everybody. I expected us to win 10 games this year. We need a new coach. Let's trade Joe Thomas.

  • I really do hope we trade Joe Thomas he deserves to be on a better team than this. 0 and 18 funny how some of us are willing to admit that this is not only the worst team we have ever fielded but the worst coaching staff ever assembled. The team performed better in the first 8 than it has in the last 8 by a LARGE margin. Easily the most undisciplined team we have ever fielded