Skip to content

Our defense is #6 in rushing and #9 overall.

The Browns Board
163 26 5.6k
  • @texasag1969 said:

    Reminds me of a guy I was in a carpool with once. He told me he went to a female MD and during the checkup she insisted she needed to check his prostate which he said was uncomfortable letting a woman doctor do. I said, "So let me get this straight. You'd rather have a guy with his finger up your butt than a woman? Sit on the other side of the car buddy!"

    Get a boyfriend Cleve.😛LOL!

    He was uncomfortable with a woman checking his prostate? Wtf was wrong with him? Can u imagine hiw "on the ball" men would be with their prostate checkups if their proctologists looked like this?

    831585c2b6f4622b7bf3632dcb9f3476--alpha-

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @clevfan4life said:

    He was uncomfortable with a woman checking his prostate? Wtf was wrong with him? Can u imagine hiw "on the ball" men would be with their prostate checkups if their proctologists looked like this?

    831585c2b6f4622b7bf3632dcb9f3476--alpha-

    I have a new lady doctor.  She is not totally unlike this....except she does button up more.  She didn't do a prostate exam....but she did schedule me for a colonostomy (sp?)  in January.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    He was uncomfortable with a woman checking his prostate? Wtf was wrong with him? Can u imagine hiw "on the ball" men would be with their prostate checkups if their proctologists looked like this?

    831585c2b6f4622b7bf3632dcb9f3476--alpha-

    I have a new lady doctor.  She is not totally unlike this....except she does button up more.  She didn't do a prostate exam....but she did schedule me for a colonostomy (sp?)  in January.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    I have a new lady doctor.  She is not totally unlike this....except she does button up more.  She didn't do a prostate exam....but she did schedule me for a colonostomy (sp?)  in January.

    Well I would hope it's just a colonoscopy.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I have a new lady doctor.  She is not totally unlike this....except she does button up more.  She didn't do a prostate exam....but she did schedule me for a colonostomy (sp?)  in January.

    Well I would hope it's just a colonoscopy.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well I would hope it's just a colonoscopy.

    Something like that....where you gotta drink like a gallon of dreck...they have they shove what amounts to a pipe up your aersehole....from what I understand.

    I know a few of you have probably had it done.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Well I would hope it's just a colonoscopy.

    Something like that....where you gotta drink like a gallon of dreck...they have they shove what amounts to a pipe up your aersehole....from what I understand.

    I know a few of you have probably had it done.

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Something like that....where you gotta drink like a gallon of dreck...they have they shove what amounts to a pipe up your aersehole....from what I understand.

    I know a few of you have probably had it done.

    I guess if you can talk about colonoscopies and prostate examss, but not about soccer, it makes soccer worse than a colonoscopy? What kind of criteria is that? 😛

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Well I would hope it's just a colonoscopy.

    Something like that....where you gotta drink like a gallon of dreck...they have they shove what amounts to a pipe up your aersehole....from what I understand.

    I know a few of you have probably had it done.

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Something like that....where you gotta drink like a gallon of dreck...they have they shove what amounts to a pipe up your aersehole....from what I understand.

    I know a few of you have probably had it done.

    The worst part is drinking the gallon of Gatorade laced with a laxative the day before.

    My colonoscopy was scheduled at 7:00 am, and I was getting coffee at McDonalds by 7:45 am.

    Nothing to it.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Well I would hope it's just a colonoscopy.

    Something like that....where you gotta drink like a gallon of dreck...they have they shove what amounts to a pipe up your aersehole....from what I understand.

    I know a few of you have probably had it done.

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Something like that....where you gotta drink like a gallon of dreck...they have they shove what amounts to a pipe up your aersehole....from what I understand.

    I know a few of you have probably had it done.

    The test itself is painless and easy. Drinking the gallon of poop juice the day before sucks. My advice on that. Padded toilet seat. Tv in bathroom. Don't go anywhere farther than 15 seconds away from your bathroom. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Something like that....where you gotta drink like a gallon of dreck...they have they shove what amounts to a pipe up your aersehole....from what I understand.

    I know a few of you have probably had it done.

    The test itself is painless and easy. Drinking the gallon of poop juice the day before sucks. My advice on that. Padded toilet seat. Tv in bathroom. Don't go anywhere farther than 15 seconds away from your bathroom. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    The test itself is painless and easy. Drinking the gallon of poop juice the day before sucks. My advice on that. Padded toilet seat. Tv in bathroom. Don't go anywhere farther than 15 seconds away from your bathroom. 

    And use more than one flavor of Gatorade. I still can't drink that Frost kind. Now tastes horrid.

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    The test itself is painless and easy. Drinking the gallon of poop juice the day before sucks. My advice on that. Padded toilet seat. Tv in bathroom. Don't go anywhere farther than 15 seconds away from your bathroom. 

    And use more than one flavor of Gatorade. I still can't drink that Frost kind. Now tastes horrid.

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    And use more than one flavor of Gatorade. I still can't drink that Frost kind. Now tastes horrid.

    I used that lemon flavored packet the first time. Didn't bother the second. Try gargling a shot of Jack first. Shot o jack, chase with a pint of go juice....repeat til gone. They told me the first time that I got dehydrated and should drink. Second time was better...lol

  • @clevfan4life said:

    You guys need to think about that before you clamor for another regime change. That's in ONE Shmucking YEAR under "coffee fetcher" Williams.

    We're still 18'th in pass defense but I think that's more a product of our poor pass rush instead of on the secondary.

    We still have FS issues as well as versatility issues at LB contributing to Pass D woes as well. Vs. DET Kirksey seemed far less effective in pass D than I've seen him. But, yes, a dominant pass rush makes up for a lot of shortcomings. We just don't have the horses yet to generate consistent pressure.... no ying to MG's yang.

    Then there's the whole "since we do stop the run teams have to pass" thing...

    But don't look at Phoollie... you'll go blind.

    @orion said:

    Yeah.  Wasn't exactly what we were looking for.  But at least it was kind of exciting. 

    So exciting losses were better? 😉

    I get it... the promise of being in games... of pulling games out at the end does bring a sugar high and that can be satisfying in the moment... especially when you are starving as we are now. But the great crash of 2014, plus what followed in 2015, left me feeling more empty than what I feel now.

    Going to see if I can take 5 more pages of nay-saying crap...

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by jiggins7919

    @tour2ma said:

    We still have FS issues as well as versatility issues at LB contributing to Pass D woes as well. Vs. DET Kirksey seemed far less effective in pass D than I've seen him. But, yes, a dominant pass rush makes up for a lot of shortcomings. We just don't have the horses yet to generate consistent pressure.... no ying to MG's yang.

    Then there's the whole "since we do stop the run teams have to pass" thing...

    But don't look at Phoollie... you'll go blind.

    So exciting losses were better? 😉

    I get it... the promise of being in games... of pulling games out at the end does bring a sugar high and that can be satisfying in the moment... especially when you are starving as we are now. But the great crash of 2014, plus what followed in 2015, left me feeling more empty than what I feel now.

    Going to see if I can take 5 more pages of nay-saying crap...

    We definitely have free safety issues, and I think that's what makes Tashaun Gipson's comments so frustrating. While he's not a dominant force in Jacksonville, he's still much better than anything we have, and the fact that we don't even HAVE a free safety in our roster is absolutely unforgivable. ESPECIALLY considering the previous draft was known to be very deep at that particular position. Beyond frustrated. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    We still have FS issues as well as versatility issues at LB contributing to Pass D woes as well. Vs. DET Kirksey seemed far less effective in pass D than I've seen him. But, yes, a dominant pass rush makes up for a lot of shortcomings. We just don't have the horses yet to generate consistent pressure.... no ying to MG's yang.

    Then there's the whole "since we do stop the run teams have to pass" thing...

    But don't look at Phoollie... you'll go blind.

    So exciting losses were better? 😉

    I get it... the promise of being in games... of pulling games out at the end does bring a sugar high and that can be satisfying in the moment... especially when you are starving as we are now. But the great crash of 2014, plus what followed in 2015, left me feeling more empty than what I feel now.

    Going to see if I can take 5 more pages of nay-saying crap...

    We definitely have free safety issues, and I think that's what makes Tashaun Gipson's comments so frustrating. While he's not a dominant force in Jacksonville, he's still much better than anything we have, and the fact that we don't even HAVE a free safety in our roster is absolutely unforgivable. ESPECIALLY considering the previous draft was known to be very deep at that particular position. Beyond frustrated. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @jiggins7919 said:

    We definitely have free safety issues, and I think that's what makes Tashaun Gipson's comments so frustrating. While he's not a dominant force in Jacksonville, he's still much better than anything we have, and the fact that we don't even HAVE a free safety in our roster is absolutely unforgivable. ESPECIALLY considering the previous draft was known to be very deep at that particular position. Beyond frustrated. 

    We don't need no FS. We got our own centerfielder. Problem is he just can't catch.🙄

  • @the-gipper said:

    I have a new lady doctor.  She is not totally unlike this....except she does button up more.  She didn't do a prostate exam....but she did schedule me for a colonostomy (sp?)  in January.

    Well I would hope it's just a colonoscopy.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well I would hope it's just a colonoscopy.

    Colonostomy... it's in the bag...

    @canton-dawg said:

    The worst part is drinking the gallon of Gatorade laced with a laxative the day before.

    Just had one... now have it down to two, 6-ounce or so solutions you down hours apart. Still not great tasting, but better, easier prep. One major, we-have-lift-off, blow out... followed by hours of peeing out yo a$$...

    Cool thing this time was I weighed in before and after the prep...

    Turns out I'm not nearly as full of Sheet as many here think I am...

  • @the-gipper said:

    Something like that....where you gotta drink like a gallon of dreck...they have they shove what amounts to a pipe up your aersehole....from what I understand.

    I know a few of you have probably had it done.

    I guess if you can talk about colonoscopies and prostate examss, but not about soccer, it makes soccer worse than a colonoscopy? What kind of criteria is that? 😛

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @nero said:

    I guess if you can talk about colonoscopies and prostate examss, but not about soccer, it makes soccer worse than a colonoscopy? What kind of criteria is that? 😛

    Because colonoscopies and prostate exams are infinitely more exciting than watching soccer.

  • @nero said:

    I guess if you can talk about colonoscopies and prostate examss, but not about soccer, it makes soccer worse than a colonoscopy? What kind of criteria is that? 😛

    Because colonoscopies and prostate exams are infinitely more exciting than watching soccer.

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Because colonoscopies and prostate exams are infinitely more exciting than watching soccer.

    I was waiting for this comment, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Because colonoscopies and prostate exams are infinitely more exciting than watching soccer.

    I was waiting for this comment, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @nero said:

    I was waiting for this comment, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

    Yes...you could anticipate it....because its true!