The Hoorta goes Ghoolie...
-
Drew Brees.. P.Manning to name a couple..Brady is not exactly a long ball thrower...
Brady throws the ball with way more zip than Sipe did.
Brees played his career in San Diego and New Orlean's dome. Manning played indoors with the Colts for almost his entire career.
I just can't see a QB with a below-average arm being successful today in a bad-weather football town like Cleveland.
Brady throws the ball with way more zip than Sipe did.
Brees played his career in San Diego and New Orlean's dome. Manning played indoors with the Colts for almost his entire career.
I just can't see a QB with a below-average arm being successful today in a bad-weather football town like Cleveland.
yeah hows Case Keenum doing these days?
-
You guys need to stop with this man crush you guys have on Hogan. He's terrible. Kessler is better than him.
-
I'd argue Hogan is better than Kessler. and PoG does have a point.
Neither one of them is any good. And neither is Kizer for that matter.
-
I think you're right to a certain extent about winning in college but Peyton Manning had the same knock on him coming out of college, how did that turn out for everyone? Especially in today's college game it's hard to blame a QB for a team that loses when theres a ton of points scored.
Peyton manning had flawless work ethic. Flawless. I've talked to many people that watch every UCLA game and live in Southern California, and not many of them at all think Rosen is a pro-ready QB. He does have an awesome arm, but most think it's his personality and work ethic that will ultimately hurt him.
At least with Baker he backs it up by winning. People are loving hating him now, but the Kansas dudes didn't even shake his hand.
Article on Rosen
Not to say I can predict what will happen, but Rosen comes from rich parents in southern california, and mayfield comes from the midwest. I doubt Rosen, will be able to play competitively in the cold as well as a midwest QB.
Not to say I can predict what will happen, but Rosen comes from rich parents in southern california, and mayfield comes from the midwest. I doubt Rosen, will be able to play competitively in the cold as well as a midwest QB.
The three best QBs in Green Bay Packers history are Bart Starr, Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers.
Starr is from Alabama, Favre is from Mississippi, Rodgers is from California. All thrived in the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field.
-
I'd argue Hogan is better than Kessler. and PoG does have a point.
Neither one of them is any good. And neither is Kizer for that matter.
-
Brady throws the ball with way more zip than Sipe did.
Brees played his career in San Diego and New Orlean's dome. Manning played indoors with the Colts for almost his entire career.
I just can't see a QB with a below-average arm being successful today in a bad-weather football town like Cleveland.
yeah hows Case Keenum doing these days?
-
We need Kirk Cousins, unless Jimmy decides to settle on Spergeon Wynn 2.0 somewhere in the draft.
I said we should have traded for cousins years ago. But we will never get him now.
-
Not to say I can predict what will happen, but Rosen comes from rich parents in southern california, and mayfield comes from the midwest. I doubt Rosen, will be able to play competitively in the cold as well as a midwest QB.
The three best QBs in Green Bay Packers history are Bart Starr, Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers.
Starr is from Alabama, Favre is from Mississippi, Rodgers is from California. All thrived in the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field.
The three best QBs in Green Bay Packers history are Bart Starr, Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers.
Starr is from Alabama, Favre is from Mississippi, Rodgers is from California. All thrived in the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field.
Did they all grow up with a super rich daddy like Rosen and Manziel did?
-
The three best QBs in Green Bay Packers history are Bart Starr, Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers.
Starr is from Alabama, Favre is from Mississippi, Rodgers is from California. All thrived in the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field.
Did they all grow up with a super rich daddy like Rosen and Manziel did?
Did they all grow up with a super rich daddy like Rosen and Manziel did?
What does that have to do regarding the ability to play football in bad weather?
-
Did they all grow up with a super rich daddy like Rosen and Manziel did?
What does that have to do regarding the ability to play football in bad weather?
What does that have to do regarding the ability to play football in bad weather?
Pretty sure work ethic is what got Brett Favre, Bart Starr, and Aaron Rodgers where they are, and that's what scouts have been complaining about with Josh Rosen.
-
The Vikings play in a dome.
Next.
so you said a weak armed QB cant make it today.. So quit makin Sheet up as you go along. And so what.. the kid doesnt play in a dome every week smarty pants!
-
What does that have to do regarding the ability to play football in bad weather?
Pretty sure work ethic is what got Brett Favre, Bart Starr, and Aaron Rodgers where they are, and that's what scouts have been complaining about with Josh Rosen.
Pretty sure work ethic is what got Brett Favre, Bart Starr, and Aaron Rodgers where they are, and that's what scouts have been complaining about with Josh Rosen.
And if that is true, I would be hesitant to draft him too.
There seems to be a lot of differing views on Rosen regarding his character. I like his talent, but a month ago mentioned that some things I read about him worries me. I hope to have a clearer picture of Josh Rosen in the upcoming months. On the field, there's a lot to like.
-
The Vikings play in a dome.
Next.
so you said a weak armed QB cant make it today.. So quit makin Sheet up as you go along. And so what.. the kid doesnt play in a dome every week smarty pants!
so you said a weak armed QB cant make it today.. So quit makin Sheet up as you go along. And so what.. the kid doesnt play in a dome every week smarty pants!
First, Brees and Manning had/have average QB arms. Not weak. (With the exception of Manning at the end of his career with Denver)
And I brought up the point that the idea of Hogan making throws - in my initial post - on the lakefront in mid-November made me laugh.
But feel free to hitch your wagon to noodle-arm QBs... Colt McCoy, Brian Hoyer and Kevin Hogan thank you!
-
I'd argue Hogan is better than Kessler. and PoG does have a point.
I would argue the next season that we have three quarterbacks that Kaiser should be third string and that we should have two other guys in here lately a high draft pick plus maybe a little round draft pick and or we should have a veteran quarterback on this teamI would argue the next season that we have three quarterbacks that Kaiser should be third string and that we should have two other guys in here lately a high draft pick plus maybe a little round draft pick and or we should have a veteran quarterback on this team
-
Pretty sure work ethic is what got Brett Favre, Bart Starr, and Aaron Rodgers where they are, and that's what scouts have been complaining about with Josh Rosen.
And if that is true, I would be hesitant to draft him too.
There seems to be a lot of differing views on Rosen regarding his character. I like his talent, but a month ago mentioned that some things I read about him worries me. I hope to have a clearer picture of Josh Rosen in the upcoming months. On the field, there's a lot to like.
And if that is true, I would be hesitant to draft him too.
There seems to be a lot of differing views on Rosen regarding his character. I like his talent, but a month ago mentioned that some things I read about him worries me. I hope to have a clearer picture of Josh Rosen in the upcoming months. On the field, there's a lot to like.
I mean his teammates seem to like him, I don't agree with the reports that they dislike him. But he's known to do partyboy Sheet and not give a f$%^ and replied with "i'm not fifty". Not saying because his parents are multimillionaires that life was any easier for him or that he could of been spoiled, but it's quite possible he was always told he was a "golden boy" and always got his way. When a good friend of mine has seen EVERY game he's played in (and is a UCLA alumni and part of the football club) and tells me that the Browns should stay FAR away from him it shoots a red flag to me. I could be wrong, but I'm biased man. I like kids that have gone through tough times and adversity. I like kids who overcome obstacles. If Rosen was leading UCLA to a championship i'm sure i'd be on a different tone.
That being said I don't think it's fair to compare Baker or Rosen to Manziel because he was a complete different person. I might be biased in wanting a midwest QB for the Browns, but I think they'd appreciate Cleveland, the culture, and the fans more than someone who grew up super rich in Sunny California.
-
so you said a weak armed QB cant make it today.. So quit makin Sheet up as you go along. And so what.. the kid doesnt play in a dome every week smarty pants!
First, Brees and Manning had/have average QB arms. Not weak. (With the exception of Manning at the end of his career with Denver)
And I brought up the point that the idea of Hogan making throws - in my initial post - on the lakefront in mid-November made me laugh.
But feel free to hitch your wagon to noodle-arm QBs... Colt McCoy, Brian Hoyer and Kevin Hogan thank you!
First, Brees and Manning had/have average QB arms. Not weak. (With the exception of Manning at the end of his career with Denver)
And I brought up the point that the idea of Hogan making throws - in my initial post - on the lakefront in mid-November made me laugh.
But feel free to hitch your wagon to noodle-arm QBs... Colt McCoy, Brian Hoyer and Kevin Hogan thank you!
Feel free to hitch your wagon to DeShit Kizer who should be DeShown the door out of Cleveland...
-
so you said a weak armed QB cant make it today.. So quit makin Sheet up as you go along. And so what.. the kid doesnt play in a dome every week smarty pants!
First, Brees and Manning had/have average QB arms. Not weak. (With the exception of Manning at the end of his career with Denver)
And I brought up the point that the idea of Hogan making throws - in my initial post - on the lakefront in mid-November made me laugh.
But feel free to hitch your wagon to noodle-arm QBs... Colt McCoy, Brian Hoyer and Kevin Hogan thank you!
First, Brees and Manning had/have average QB arms. Not weak. (With the exception of Manning at the end of his career with Denver)
And I brought up the point that the idea of Hogan making throws - in my initial post - on the lakefront in mid-November made me laugh.
But feel free to hitch your wagon to noodle-arm QBs... Colt McCoy, Brian Hoyer and Kevin Hogan thank you!
It would seem that we in Cleveland as fans have gotten a strange infatuation with weak armed, spunky, white QB's who try really hard but just aren't that good. Besides the 3 you mention...we've had Charlie Frye and Cody Kessler as well as I'm sure some others I've forgotten.
-
First, Brees and Manning had/have average QB arms. Not weak. (With the exception of Manning at the end of his career with Denver)
And I brought up the point that the idea of Hogan making throws - in my initial post - on the lakefront in mid-November made me laugh.
But feel free to hitch your wagon to noodle-arm QBs... Colt McCoy, Brian Hoyer and Kevin Hogan thank you!
Feel free to hitch your wagon to DeShit Kizer who should be DeShown the door out of Cleveland...
-
First, Brees and Manning had/have average QB arms. Not weak. (With the exception of Manning at the end of his career with Denver)
And I brought up the point that the idea of Hogan making throws - in my initial post - on the lakefront in mid-November made me laugh.
But feel free to hitch your wagon to noodle-arm QBs... Colt McCoy, Brian Hoyer and Kevin Hogan thank you!
It would seem that we in Cleveland as fans have gotten a strange infatuation with weak armed, spunky, white QB's who try really hard but just aren't that good. Besides the 3 you mention...we've had Charlie Frye and Cody Kessler as well as I'm sure some others I've forgotten.
It would seem that we in Cleveland as fans have gotten a strange infatuation with weak armed, spunky, white QB's who try really hard but just aren't that good. Besides the 3 you mention...we've had Charlie Frye and Cody Kessler as well as I'm sure some others I've forgotten.
It's the "Matt Dellavadova Effect", but in football.
-
It would seem that we in Cleveland as fans have gotten a strange infatuation with weak armed, spunky, white QB's who try really hard but just aren't that good. Besides the 3 you mention...we've had Charlie Frye and Cody Kessler as well as I'm sure some others I've forgotten.
It's the "Matt Dellavadova Effect", but in football.
It's the "Matt Dellavadova Effect", but in football.
Dellavadova was missed this year.. bad comparison...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login