Tyrod Taylor A Brown
-
One read wonder... maybe a little more at times but not seeing the value or much of an upgrade over kizer
Edit: unless Haley plans to supplement with more designed QB runs, RPO and option
First, if Allen can learn how to play QB in a year, I'll kiss his butt on the 50... word is the kid embarrassed himself in his Combine whiteboard sessions.
One read wonder... maybe a little more at times but not seeing the value or much of an upgrade over kizer
Edit: unless Haley plans to supplement with more designed QB runs, RPO and option
I think Taylor's an upgrade and the best available option we had once Dorsey got skunked on Alex Smith. Best Option? Yeah since we are still not attracting A-list, or even B-list FAs. Bills took full advantage of this as well.
I agree that this sends a sign that we are heading in a direction other than Rosen. With TT and Hogan in hand, a pure pocket passer does not seem to be in the cards. I think that means Mayfield, but I fear it means Darnold is in the mix as well.
-
First, if Allen can learn how to play QB in a year, I'll kiss his butt on the 50... word is the kid embarrassed himself in his Combine whiteboard sessions.
One read wonder... maybe a little more at times but not seeing the value or much of an upgrade over kizer
Edit: unless Haley plans to supplement with more designed QB runs, RPO and option
I think Taylor's an upgrade and the best available option we had once Dorsey got skunked on Alex Smith. Best Option? Yeah since we are still not attracting A-list, or even B-list FAs. Bills took full advantage of this as well.
I agree that this sends a sign that we are heading in a direction other than Rosen. With TT and Hogan in hand, a pure pocket passer does not seem to be in the cards. I think that means Mayfield, but I fear it means Darnold is in the mix as well.
First, if Allen can learn how to play QB in a year, I'll kiss his butt on the 50... word is the kid embarrassed himself in his Combine whiteboard sessions.
I think Taylor's an upgrade and the best available option we had once Dorsey got skunked on Alex Smith. Best Option? Yeah since we are still not attracting A-list, or even B-list FAs. Bills took full advantage of this as well.
I agree that this sends a sign that we are heading in a direction other than Rosen. With TT and Hogan in hand, a pure pocket passer does not seem to be in the cards. I think that means Mayfield, but I fear it means Darnold is in the mix as well.
Well unless they want Landry to languish in catch rate purgatory, they'd best draft, and in time, start a QB comfortable throwing over the middle. Sure as hell ain't Tyrod or Mayfield.
-
First, if Allen can learn how to play QB in a year, I'll kiss his butt on the 50... word is the kid embarrassed himself in his Combine whiteboard sessions.
One read wonder... maybe a little more at times but not seeing the value or much of an upgrade over kizer
Edit: unless Haley plans to supplement with more designed QB runs, RPO and option
I think Taylor's an upgrade and the best available option we had once Dorsey got skunked on Alex Smith. Best Option? Yeah since we are still not attracting A-list, or even B-list FAs. Bills took full advantage of this as well.
I agree that this sends a sign that we are heading in a direction other than Rosen. With TT and Hogan in hand, a pure pocket passer does not seem to be in the cards. I think that means Mayfield, but I fear it means Darnold is in the mix as well.
First, if Allen can learn how to play QB in a year, I'll kiss his butt on the 50... word is the kid embarrassed himself in his Combine whiteboard sessions.
I think Taylor's an upgrade and the best available option we had once Dorsey got skunked on Alex Smith. Best Option? Yeah since we are still not attracting A-list, or even B-list FAs. Bills took full advantage of this as well.
I agree that this sends a sign that we are heading in a direction other than Rosen. With TT and Hogan in hand, a pure pocket passer does not seem to be in the cards. I think that means Mayfield, but I fear it means Darnold is in the mix as well.
What is your apprehension about Darnold? I know his mechanics are junk but I didn’t know if that was a correctable issue. Rosen’s concussions sketch me out and Mayfield seems like just another Big 12 QB.
-
First, if Allen can learn how to play QB in a year, I'll kiss his butt on the 50... word is the kid embarrassed himself in his Combine whiteboard sessions.
I think Taylor's an upgrade and the best available option we had once Dorsey got skunked on Alex Smith. Best Option? Yeah since we are still not attracting A-list, or even B-list FAs. Bills took full advantage of this as well.
I agree that this sends a sign that we are heading in a direction other than Rosen. With TT and Hogan in hand, a pure pocket passer does not seem to be in the cards. I think that means Mayfield, but I fear it means Darnold is in the mix as well.
What is your apprehension about Darnold? I know his mechanics are junk but I didn’t know if that was a correctable issue. Rosen’s concussions sketch me out and Mayfield seems like just another Big 12 QB.
What is your apprehension about Darnold? I know his mechanics are junk but I didn’t know if that was a correctable issue. Rosen’s concussions sketch me out and Mayfield seems like just another Big 12 QB.
It's his mechanics... and his inability to read a D... and his one-and-done look, not open? then bail! approach to QB. Did I mention his fumbling?
I see too much to correct mechanically to get to the floor of two other top prospects... and a couple lesser ones. And I am not even considering a change to his elongated throwing motion which actually, ala Kizer, could be the simplest fix.
-
First, if Allen can learn how to play QB in a year, I'll kiss his butt on the 50... word is the kid embarrassed himself in his Combine whiteboard sessions.
One read wonder... maybe a little more at times but not seeing the value or much of an upgrade over kizer
Edit: unless Haley plans to supplement with more designed QB runs, RPO and option
I think Taylor's an upgrade and the best available option we had once Dorsey got skunked on Alex Smith. Best Option? Yeah since we are still not attracting A-list, or even B-list FAs. Bills took full advantage of this as well.
I agree that this sends a sign that we are heading in a direction other than Rosen. With TT and Hogan in hand, a pure pocket passer does not seem to be in the cards. I think that means Mayfield, but I fear it means Darnold is in the mix as well.
First, if Allen can learn how to play QB in a year, I'll kiss his butt on the 50... word is the kid embarrassed himself in his Combine whiteboard sessions.
I think Taylor's an upgrade and the best available option we had once Dorsey got skunked on Alex Smith. Best Option? Yeah since we are still not attracting A-list, or even B-list FAs. Bills took full advantage of this as well.
I agree that this sends a sign that we are heading in a direction other than Rosen. With TT and Hogan in hand, a pure pocket passer does not seem to be in the cards. I think that means Mayfield, but I fear it means Darnold is in the mix as well.
But Landry was sure as hell an "A list" trade Tour.
MHO - we're not yet in the position to go after "A" list FA's- that comes when we're "a player away". Would I like a guy like Suh on the Browns? Hell yes- but we're not ready to blow the 25% of the cap on one guy. It's why I was adamant- even though we had the money, to not go after Kirk Cousins.
Regarding Allen- you, me, and Ag are seeing eye to eye on the "other" Josh- meaning Allen. If you have reservations about Darnold- then give me Mayfield at #1, Chubb at #4, and don't look back. If you saw Baker's white board with Mooch- he killed it- smart kid. Go Redskins and take White or Benkert later on.
-
First, if Allen can learn how to play QB in a year, I'll kiss his butt on the 50... word is the kid embarrassed himself in his Combine whiteboard sessions.
I think Taylor's an upgrade and the best available option we had once Dorsey got skunked on Alex Smith. Best Option? Yeah since we are still not attracting A-list, or even B-list FAs. Bills took full advantage of this as well.
I agree that this sends a sign that we are heading in a direction other than Rosen. With TT and Hogan in hand, a pure pocket passer does not seem to be in the cards. I think that means Mayfield, but I fear it means Darnold is in the mix as well.
But Landry was sure as hell an "A list" trade Tour.
MHO - we're not yet in the position to go after "A" list FA's- that comes when we're "a player away". Would I like a guy like Suh on the Browns? Hell yes- but we're not ready to blow the 25% of the cap on one guy. It's why I was adamant- even though we had the money, to not go after Kirk Cousins.
Regarding Allen- you, me, and Ag are seeing eye to eye on the "other" Josh- meaning Allen. If you have reservations about Darnold- then give me Mayfield at #1, Chubb at #4, and don't look back. If you saw Baker's white board with Mooch- he killed it- smart kid. Go Redskins and take White or Benkert later on.
But Landry was sure as hell an "A list" trade Tour.
MHO - we're not yet in the position to go after "A" list FA's- that comes when we're "a player away". Would I like a guy like Suh on the Browns? Hell yes- but we're not ready to blow the 25% of the cap on one guy. It's why I was adamant- even though we had the money, to not go after Kirk Cousins.
Regarding Allen- you, me, and Ag are seeing eye to eye on the "other" Josh- meaning Allen. If you have reservations about Darnold- then give me Mayfield at #1, Chubb at #4, and don't look back. If you saw Baker's white board with Mooch- he killed it- smart kid. Go Redskins and take White or Benkert later on.
There's a difference between taking a test on paper and applying that at full speed, under 4 seconds with the greatest athletes on Earth bearing down on you. Mayfield has been a 'primary target' QB most of his career.
-
But Landry was sure as hell an "A list" trade Tour.
MHO - we're not yet in the position to go after "A" list FA's- that comes when we're "a player away". Would I like a guy like Suh on the Browns? Hell yes- but we're not ready to blow the 25% of the cap on one guy. It's why I was adamant- even though we had the money, to not go after Kirk Cousins.
Regarding Allen- you, me, and Ag are seeing eye to eye on the "other" Josh- meaning Allen. If you have reservations about Darnold- then give me Mayfield at #1, Chubb at #4, and don't look back. If you saw Baker's white board with Mooch- he killed it- smart kid. Go Redskins and take White or Benkert later on.
There's a difference between taking a test on paper and applying that at full speed, under 4 seconds with the greatest athletes on Earth bearing down on you. Mayfield has been a 'primary target' QB most of his career.
There's a difference between taking a test on paper and applying that at full speed, under 4 seconds with the greatest athletes on Earth bearing down on you. Mayfield has been a 'primary target' QB most of his career.
This is pretty good analysis of Rosen's good and bad throws in a game.
-
There's a difference between taking a test on paper and applying that at full speed, under 4 seconds with the greatest athletes on Earth bearing down on you. Mayfield has been a 'primary target' QB most of his career.
This is pretty good analysis of Rosen's good and bad throws in a game.
This is pretty good analysis of Rosen's good and bad throws in a game.
I've watched every game of his this season. Still needs to work on pacing his throws vs a zone defender a little better and at times sticks to his first read a little too soon and a little too long.
Beyond that, he's still my #1 QB this draft.
-
This is pretty good analysis of Rosen's good and bad throws in a game.
I've watched every game of his this season. Still needs to work on pacing his throws vs a zone defender a little better and at times sticks to his first read a little too soon and a little too long.
Beyond that, he's still my #1 QB this draft.
I've watched every game of his this season. Still needs to work on pacing his throws vs a zone defender a little better and at times sticks to his first read a little too soon and a little too long.
Beyond that, he's still my #1 QB this draft.
Add the fact that hes the smartest one and seemed to blow everyone else away on the whiteboard drills and interviews... hes the guy
-
Wow. Love you guys FR
-
I've watched every game of his this season. Still needs to work on pacing his throws vs a zone defender a little better and at times sticks to his first read a little too soon and a little too long.
Beyond that, he's still my #1 QB this draft.
Add the fact that hes the smartest one and seemed to blow everyone else away on the whiteboard drills and interviews... hes the guy
Add the fact that hes the smartest one and seemed to blow everyone else away on the whiteboard drills and interviews... hes the guy
That cannot be discounted. The best ones are also the smartest ones and the GMs pick up on that right away in the interview rooms.
BTW anyone found the Wonderlic scores on these guys?
-
What is your apprehension about Darnold? I know his mechanics are junk but I didn’t know if that was a correctable issue. Rosen’s concussions sketch me out and Mayfield seems like just another Big 12 QB.
It's his mechanics... and his inability to read a D... and his one-and-done look, not open? then bail! approach to QB. Did I mention his fumbling?
I see too much to correct mechanically to get to the floor of two other top prospects... and a couple lesser ones. And I am not even considering a change to his elongated throwing motion which actually, ala Kizer, could be the simplest fix.
It's his mechanics... and his inability to read a D... and his one-and-done look, not open? then bail! approach to QB. Did I mention his fumbling?
I see too much to correct mechanically to get to the floor of two other top prospects... and a couple lesser ones. And I am not even considering a change to his elongated throwing motion which actually, ala Kizer, could be the simplest fix.
Thanks. I trust your take on player because I know you have taken the time to analyze things. As an aside, what is your take on Lamar Jackson?
-
First, if Allen can learn how to play QB in a year, I'll kiss his butt on the 50... word is the kid embarrassed himself in his Combine whiteboard sessions.
I think Taylor's an upgrade and the best available option we had once Dorsey got skunked on Alex Smith. Best Option? Yeah since we are still not attracting A-list, or even B-list FAs. Bills took full advantage of this as well.
I agree that this sends a sign that we are heading in a direction other than Rosen. With TT and Hogan in hand, a pure pocket passer does not seem to be in the cards. I think that means Mayfield, but I fear it means Darnold is in the mix as well.
But Landry was sure as hell an "A list" trade Tour.
MHO - we're not yet in the position to go after "A" list FA's- that comes when we're "a player away". Would I like a guy like Suh on the Browns? Hell yes- but we're not ready to blow the 25% of the cap on one guy. It's why I was adamant- even though we had the money, to not go after Kirk Cousins.
Regarding Allen- you, me, and Ag are seeing eye to eye on the "other" Josh- meaning Allen. If you have reservations about Darnold- then give me Mayfield at #1, Chubb at #4, and don't look back. If you saw Baker's white board with Mooch- he killed it- smart kid. Go Redskins and take White or Benkert later on.
But Landry was sure as hell an "A list" trade Tour.
So a 4th plus a 7th is the going A-list price?

Thanks. I trust your take on player because I know you have taken the time to analyze things. As an aside, what is your take on Lamar Jackson?
Thanks... One of the reasons I was away for a month was to do some player work.
On Jackson... talented kid, but not going to be my QB because he's a running QB. While the tools are all there I don't think Louisville did him any favors... just rode him hard and put him up wet. I mean the kid ran for over 4000 yd in basically 2-1/2 seasons. I really liked his spark as a true Frosh, but did not see a QB develop through his next two seasons. He did become a better passer, but he did not become a better QB.
I don't have the same fragility concerns I had with RG3 and Teddy B. Lamar is stouter... more Vick-like physically. While Vick is a comparison I try to avoid I think they are similar physique-wise. Unfortunately as we saw with Vick that only means it'll take longer for the league to grind Jackson down, a process Louisville began a couple years ago.
-
This really just pissed all over my Landry joy. Talk about underwhelming!! I sure hope its a our 3rd string option. Id have gladly brought McCown back over Taylor. The 65th pick>?!>!>!>!>!>!?! OMG stupid as hell.
-
Personally, I think TT was the best option of the FA bunch. Yes, it cost the browns #65 but in the grand scheme of things, the browns were going to trade away draft picks either way because 12 are way too many. In doing so, they got a 28 year old qb who has been at worst, a very solid nfl qb. Compared to the other FA's lets take a look:
Cousins: $84 million guaranteed at 28/yr. too much money IMOP
Keenum: $36 million with over 24 guaranteed for a guy whom has had one good year at the age of 30 with a team that was as dominant as any team in the league
Bradford: $20 million guaranteed for one year for a guy who can't stay healthy with a degenerative knee
Teddy B: $3 million guaranteed but IMOP I would stay as far away as possible from a guy whom had his knee injury
McCown: $10 million guaranteed on a 1 year deal. he's probably the best "bridge" qb and part time coach on the market. The browns should have kept him last year for Kizer. He enjoyed NY and I don't think the browns were going to give him that kind of money
McCarron: $10 million deal but I believe only 6 guaranteed. He never wanted to be a bridge and probably was not going to play nice in the sandbox. Dorsey made a power play over Hue.
Taylor: $16 million on a 1 year deal for a guy who just led his team to the playoffs for the first time in 20 years. Outside of Keenum, the only one on this list. Taylor may not want to be a "bridge" either, but he also has tape to prove what he can do unlike McCarron. He knows he needs to go out and win and play well or he will forever be a back-up qb in this league. this is his prove it deal. I would not be surprised to see the browns renegotiate his contract to a 2 or 3 year deal.
-
Personally, I think TT was the best option of the FA bunch. Yes, it cost the browns #65 but in the grand scheme of things, the browns were going to trade away draft picks either way because 12 are way too many. In doing so, they got a 28 year old qb who has been at worst, a very solid nfl qb. Compared to the other FA's lets take a look:
Cousins: $84 million guaranteed at 28/yr. too much money IMOP
Keenum: $36 million with over 24 guaranteed for a guy whom has had one good year at the age of 30 with a team that was as dominant as any team in the league
Bradford: $20 million guaranteed for one year for a guy who can't stay healthy with a degenerative knee
Teddy B: $3 million guaranteed but IMOP I would stay as far away as possible from a guy whom had his knee injury
McCown: $10 million guaranteed on a 1 year deal. he's probably the best "bridge" qb and part time coach on the market. The browns should have kept him last year for Kizer. He enjoyed NY and I don't think the browns were going to give him that kind of money
McCarron: $10 million deal but I believe only 6 guaranteed. He never wanted to be a bridge and probably was not going to play nice in the sandbox. Dorsey made a power play over Hue.
Taylor: $16 million on a 1 year deal for a guy who just led his team to the playoffs for the first time in 20 years. Outside of Keenum, the only one on this list. Taylor may not want to be a "bridge" either, but he also has tape to prove what he can do unlike McCarron. He knows he needs to go out and win and play well or he will forever be a back-up qb in this league. this is his prove it deal. I would not be surprised to see the browns renegotiate his contract to a 2 or 3 year deal.
Personally, I think TT was the best option of the FA bunch. Yes, it cost the browns #65 but in the grand scheme of things, the browns were going to trade away draft picks either way because 12 are way too many. In doing so, they got a 28 year old qb who has been at worst, a very solid nfl qb. Compared to the other FA's lets take a look:
Cousins: $84 million guaranteed at 28/yr. too much money IMOP
Keenum: $36 million with over 24 guaranteed for a guy whom has had one good year at the age of 30 with a team that was as dominant as any team in the league
Bradford: $20 million guaranteed for one year for a guy who can't stay healthy with a degenerative knee
Teddy B: $3 million guaranteed but IMOP I would stay as far away as possible from a guy whom had his knee injury
McCown: $10 million guaranteed on a 1 year deal. he's probably the best "bridge" qb and part time coach on the market. The browns should have kept him last year for Kizer. He enjoyed NY and I don't think the browns were going to give him that kind of money
McCarron: $10 million deal but I believe only 6 guaranteed. He never wanted to be a bridge and probably was not going to play nice in the sandbox. Dorsey made a power play over Hue.
Taylor: $16 million on a 1 year deal for a guy who just led his team to the playoffs for the first time in 20 years. Outside of Keenum, the only one on this list. Taylor may not want to be a "bridge" either, but he also has tape to prove what he can do unlike McCarron. He knows he needs to go out and win and play well or he will forever be a back-up qb in this league. this is his prove it deal. I would not be surprised to see the browns renegotiate his contract to a 2 or 3 year deal.
Which still begs the question if Buffalo is sitting on a sure thing why they would they dump the guy? I'm sure they could have easily had some more Firepower to his Arsenal if he's a franchise QB? Must be some reason they Must be some reason they thought of him as a stumbling block.
WSS
-
Personally, I think TT was the best option of the FA bunch. Yes, it cost the browns #65 but in the grand scheme of things, the browns were going to trade away draft picks either way because 12 are way too many. In doing so, they got a 28 year old qb who has been at worst, a very solid nfl qb. Compared to the other FA's lets take a look:
Cousins: $84 million guaranteed at 28/yr. too much money IMOP
Keenum: $36 million with over 24 guaranteed for a guy whom has had one good year at the age of 30 with a team that was as dominant as any team in the league
Bradford: $20 million guaranteed for one year for a guy who can't stay healthy with a degenerative knee
Teddy B: $3 million guaranteed but IMOP I would stay as far away as possible from a guy whom had his knee injury
McCown: $10 million guaranteed on a 1 year deal. he's probably the best "bridge" qb and part time coach on the market. The browns should have kept him last year for Kizer. He enjoyed NY and I don't think the browns were going to give him that kind of money
McCarron: $10 million deal but I believe only 6 guaranteed. He never wanted to be a bridge and probably was not going to play nice in the sandbox. Dorsey made a power play over Hue.
Taylor: $16 million on a 1 year deal for a guy who just led his team to the playoffs for the first time in 20 years. Outside of Keenum, the only one on this list. Taylor may not want to be a "bridge" either, but he also has tape to prove what he can do unlike McCarron. He knows he needs to go out and win and play well or he will forever be a back-up qb in this league. this is his prove it deal. I would not be surprised to see the browns renegotiate his contract to a 2 or 3 year deal.
Which still begs the question if Buffalo is sitting on a sure thing why they would they dump the guy? I'm sure they could have easily had some more Firepower to his Arsenal if he's a franchise QB? Must be some reason they Must be some reason they thought of him as a stumbling block.
WSS
Which still begs the question if Buffalo is sitting on a sure thing why they would they dump the guy? I'm sure they could have easily had some more Firepower to his Arsenal if he's a franchise QB? Must be some reason they Must be some reason they thought of him as a stumbling block.
WSS
Could be Steve but that still makes him 5X's better than anyone in the QB room last season. I like his low turnover ratio coming to a team that kept staying close almost every game. There were at least 5-7 games that Taylor would have won for us IMO. Think about that plus not having Clueless Hueless running the O this year. And far better skilled players being added already plus those we haul in from the draft. This is going to be a fun year just to watch what happens each week. It won't be so predictable this time compared to the last two.
-
Which still begs the question if Buffalo is sitting on a sure thing why they would they dump the guy? I'm sure they could have easily had some more Firepower to his Arsenal if he's a franchise QB? Must be some reason they Must be some reason they thought of him as a stumbling block.
WSS
Could be Steve but that still makes him 5X's better than anyone in the QB room last season. I like his low turnover ratio coming to a team that kept staying close almost every game. There were at least 5-7 games that Taylor would have won for us IMO. Think about that plus not having Clueless Hueless running the O this year. And far better skilled players being added already plus those we haul in from the draft. This is going to be a fun year just to watch what happens each week. It won't be so predictable this time compared to the last two.
Could be Steve but that still makes him 5X's better than anyone in the QB room last season. I like his low turnover ratio coming to a team that kept staying close almost every game. There were at least 5-7 games that Taylor would have won for us IMO. Think about that plus not having Clueless Hueless running the O this year. And far better skilled players being added already plus those we haul in from the draft. This is going to be a fun year just to watch what happens each week. It won't be so predictable this time compared to the last two.
That low turnover rate might well have something to do with the offensive game plan.
WSS
-
Personally, I think TT was the best option of the FA bunch. Yes, it cost the browns #65 but in the grand scheme of things, the browns were going to trade away draft picks either way because 12 are way too many. In doing so, they got a 28 year old qb who has been at worst, a very solid nfl qb. Compared to the other FA's lets take a look:
Cousins: $84 million guaranteed at 28/yr. too much money IMOP
Keenum: $36 million with over 24 guaranteed for a guy whom has had one good year at the age of 30 with a team that was as dominant as any team in the league
Bradford: $20 million guaranteed for one year for a guy who can't stay healthy with a degenerative knee
Teddy B: $3 million guaranteed but IMOP I would stay as far away as possible from a guy whom had his knee injury
McCown: $10 million guaranteed on a 1 year deal. he's probably the best "bridge" qb and part time coach on the market. The browns should have kept him last year for Kizer. He enjoyed NY and I don't think the browns were going to give him that kind of money
McCarron: $10 million deal but I believe only 6 guaranteed. He never wanted to be a bridge and probably was not going to play nice in the sandbox. Dorsey made a power play over Hue.
Taylor: $16 million on a 1 year deal for a guy who just led his team to the playoffs for the first time in 20 years. Outside of Keenum, the only one on this list. Taylor may not want to be a "bridge" either, but he also has tape to prove what he can do unlike McCarron. He knows he needs to go out and win and play well or he will forever be a back-up qb in this league. this is his prove it deal. I would not be surprised to see the browns renegotiate his contract to a 2 or 3 year deal.
Which still begs the question if Buffalo is sitting on a sure thing why they would they dump the guy? I'm sure they could have easily had some more Firepower to his Arsenal if he's a franchise QB? Must be some reason they Must be some reason they thought of him as a stumbling block.
WSS
Which still begs the question if Buffalo is sitting on a sure thing why they would they dump the guy? I'm sure they could have easily had some more Firepower to his Arsenal if he's a franchise QB? Must be some reason they Must be some reason they thought of him as a stumbling block.
WSS
The new regime in Buffalo clearly didn't like Taylor or really want him this past season. Based on retarded decision to bench him when they're 5-4 for some dude that no one has ever heard of and he went out there and tossed 6 picks in the first half against the Chargers. I think he's a barely above average QB, which makes him light years better than any QB we've had since 99 so that should make it more fun to watch him play this year while our new rookie QB sits and watches.
-
Could be Steve but that still makes him 5X's better than anyone in the QB room last season. I like his low turnover ratio coming to a team that kept staying close almost every game. There were at least 5-7 games that Taylor would have won for us IMO. Think about that plus not having Clueless Hueless running the O this year. And far better skilled players being added already plus those we haul in from the draft. This is going to be a fun year just to watch what happens each week. It won't be so predictable this time compared to the last two.
That low turnover rate might well have something to do with the offensive game plan.
WSS
That low turnover rate might well have something to do with the offensive game plan.
WSS
Don't know. Did not watch much Buffalo. But even if that is the case, I'd rather we keep building that D and run the low turnover O like Denver did to get the SB win.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login