*GAMEDAY THREADS* Eagles & Lions
-
well, Tiam, all that should be gleaned from your nonsense criteria of "better" is your fave is the second year player, with a 2.6 career average per carry, only a third down back with a lack of strength to break a tackle...
got that, Tiamsies? analyze that, bigshot. They are different players - Chubb is a powerful three down back, while Dayes is a third down back that lacks strength.
****************************************************
different types of players, Tiam. Your little Tiam critique is crapola
*watches game vs lions*
*watches game vs lions*
...
lol. exhibition game, ya? I said I like Dayes, you dissed Chubb, and I said they were different type players.
Personally, I haven't watched the first half of the Browns Lions game yet, but I think it's a tough call between
Dayes and Hilliard. Duke goes WR. Dayes is still a veteran, though, and Chubb is a rookie. Say, how about Chubb's vision you don't like, eh?
https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/video/nick-chubb-dances-through-defenders-for-fourth-down-td
BTW, I believe Hilliard is a meaner blocker by far - I don't know how the Browns don't agonize over some of these cuts.
Like McKinnon and Rice, dbs. I wouldn't be able to cut them. Too much talent.
-
I'd like to keep the backup center, Reiter. And I kinda' like the way that Roback kid throws the ball.
I was going to create a thread about this. I thought the kid seemed special ed to me on the HBO show. But good God does he have an arm.... I feel better about him sitting behind Baker than Stanton.. Keep 3 QB's Taylor, Baker Roback..
Also how the Shmuck is that Dayes kid??? Where did he come from. he was killing it last night.
-
dancing through guys fighting for ps spots
-
the Browns are going to have one hell of a tough time, with losing guys off their practice squad now.
-
I thought Hilliard looked kinda' slow last night. Dayes might latch on because of special teams.
We have to bare in mind that last night's game was against the Lions backups and backups to the backups. We had some OLinemen playing who are/were starters for us (Reiter being one of 'em).
-
I thought Hilliard looked kinda' slow last night. Dayes might latch on because of special teams.
We have to bare in mind that last night's game was against the Lions backups and backups to the backups. We had some OLinemen playing who are/were starters for us (Reiter being one of 'em).
I thought Hilliard looked kinda' slow last night. Dayes might latch on because of special teams.
We have to bare in mind that last night's game was against the Lions backups and backups to the backups. We had some OLinemen playing who are/were starters for us (Reiter being one of 'em).
Reiter is not a starter for us. He is the backup OC to JC Tretter. The only starter was Zeitler, and that was because he needed the work, not having played yet this season. Otherwise the Browns had all backups playing on both offense and defense, and perhaps even some special teams. (I know the return men were backups)
-
I thought Hilliard looked kinda' slow last night. Dayes might latch on because of special teams.
We have to bare in mind that last night's game was against the Lions backups and backups to the backups. We had some OLinemen playing who are/were starters for us (Reiter being one of 'em).
Reiter is not a starter for us. He is the backup OC to JC Tretter. The only starter was Zeitler, and that was because he needed the work, not having played yet this season. Otherwise the Browns had all backups playing on both offense and defense, and perhaps even some special teams. (I know the return men were backups)
Reiter is not a starter for us.
He started games for us. And Corbert played.
-
Duke is not moving to WR.
Dayes is 4th RB and Special teams if he survives the bubble.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Duke is not moving to WR.
Dayes is 4th RB and Special teams if he survives the bubble.
Zombo
Duke will be listed as a RB. Where he lines up on the field is another matter.
Edit: Reiter has some game to him. I feel very comfortable with him backup up Tretter.
-
Reiter is not a starter for us.
He started games for us. And Corbert played.
He started games for us. And Corbert played.
He has started one game in his career, two years ago:
Games
-
Duke is not moving to WR.
Dayes is 4th RB and Special teams if he survives the bubble.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Duke is not moving to WR.
Dayes is 4th RB and Special teams if he survives the bubble.
Zombo
I'd rather lose the FB
-
Zombo said:
Duke is not moving to WR.
Dayes is 4th RB and Special teams if he survives the bubble.
Zombo
I'd rather lose the FB
I'd rather lose the FB
But he’s Vitale to our success.
-
coach Haley handed over the play calling duties to coach Kitchens last night this is a reach but hell yes could this spell doom for hue as coach Haley takes over and then tells hue to get the fuk off my bus
coach Haley handed over the play calling duties to coach Kitchens last night this is a reach but hell yes could this spell doom for hue as coach Haley takes over and then tells hue to get the fuk off my bus
So if Kitchens is writing the plays, does that mean every game we’ll be throwing the Kitchens ink at them?
-
Dayes has some speed
Mayfield has the quickest release and most fearless gun of any QB the Browns have had since returning as V 2.0
I don't think the pass rush is going to be all that.
The Sears and Roebuck kid looks as sharp as Mayfield
TieRod Tylor needs to do his thing and be gone in 4 weeks. The Browns need to build around Mayfield. I have no idea why they even signed that jackoff. He surely won't teach Mayfield anything. Why let him start?
-
Dayes has some speed
Mayfield has the quickest release and most fearless gun of any QB the Browns have had since returning as V 2.0
I don't think the pass rush is going to be all that.
The Sears and Roebuck kid looks as sharp as Mayfield
TieRod Tylor needs to do his thing and be gone in 4 weeks. The Browns need to build around Mayfield. I have no idea why they even signed that jackoff. He surely won't teach Mayfield anything. Why let him start?
-
Preseason final NFL stats https://www.footballdb.com/stats/index.html topic if need to.. Browns #1 in points allowed at 46 total points.Balt=72,Cinn.=80,Pitt.,=95?
-
Big IF, but IF they are able to trade for Mack, our pass rush would rival Denver's.
Agreed. However, the Browns trading for big names is not exactly high probability.
-
Big IF, but IF they are able to trade for Mack, our pass rush would rival Denver's.
Agreed. However, the Browns trading for big names is not exactly high probability.
-
Agree about the 2's. We wanted to increase our depth talent and we've done that to some degree.
The penalties are crazy, especially on punt/kick returns. I saw us literally push people in the back directly in front of the refs. Really guys? How many times last year did we see flags on returns? 75% of the time? Maybe that's exaggerating, but it seemed like it.
Cajuste did ok, although I admit to not watching him specifically. Besides that one drop, did he make mistakes? And that drop wasn't the easiest play. The defender made an excellent play getting the ball out. Does Cajuste need to snatch that ball and bring it in quickly? Of course. But it wasn't like he just channeled his inner Quincy Morgan and clanged it.
I like Dayes, always have. I especially like his acceleration and speed. He hit the hole and just FLEW on the touchdown run. Very impressive. Hilliard does the most with his opportunities, and he's got some wiggle.
I've always heard Robeck had an arm, and even the coaches were on film speaking highly of the kid. It was obvious Robeck's timing was a bit off, but once he settled in he made some big time throws. I loved seeing that TD throw! It was a special moment for him, and you could tell how happy everyone was for him and the receiver. Robeck to practice squad?
Orchard is toast, but only from our team. That incredible play may not have been enough to make OUR team, but Orchard will catch on somewhere else. I know it. He's been around the QB so much, he'll make the plays eventually.
Cajuste did ok, although I admit to not watching him specifically. Besides that one drop, did he make mistakes? And that drop wasn't the easiest play. The defender made an excellent play getting the ball out. Does Cajuste need to snatch that ball and bring it in quickly? Of course. But it wasn't like he just channeled his inner Quincy Morgan and clanged it.
Orchard is toast, but only from our team. That incredible play may not have been enough to make OUR team, but Orchard will catch on somewhere else. I know it. He's been around the QB so much, he'll make the plays eventually.
Besides the bad drop he had issues blocking their 3rd-stringers. Fells lessons did not make it onto the field.
the Browns are going to have one hell of a tough time, with losing guys off their practice squad now.
Goes with jiggins' thought on Orchard... we're cutting/stashing... even trading... more talented players now than we have in some time.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
