Training Camp 2025
-
Damn. He had a bad year last season, but otherwise he's been good. Let's hope it's not serious.
-
Damn. He had a bad year last season, but otherwise he's been good. Let's hope it's not serious.
-
I'm getting exhausted with the continued failure and injuries with this team.. I'm really considering finding something else to do with my Sundays rather than suffer with the bullshit that just hangs around this teams neck like an albatross... Since Art took it away... It hasn't been anything remotely like the Cleveland Browns pre-expansion version... We have crap ownership that just decided to take tail gaiting away (at new venue)... A GM who can't draft football players to save his soul and a baseball dude who lives and dies by his laptop... Something has to give man...
-
Further thoughts defense.
Further thoughts offense
-
I'm getting exhausted with the continued failure and injuries with this team.. I'm really considering finding something else to do with my Sundays rather than suffer with the bullshit that just hangs around this teams neck like an albatross... Since Art took it away... It hasn't been anything remotely like the Cleveland Browns pre-expansion version... We have crap ownership that just decided to take tail gaiting away (at new venue)... A GM who can't draft football players to save his soul and a baseball dude who lives and dies by his laptop... Something has to give man...
I'm getting exhausted with the continued failure and injuries with this team.. I'm really considering finding something else to do with my Sundays rather than suffer with the bullshit that just hangs around this teams neck like an albatross... Since Art took it away... It hasn't been anything remotely like the Cleveland Browns pre-expansion version... We have crap ownership that just decided to take tail gaiting away (at new venue)... A GM who can't draft football players to save his soul and a baseball dude who lives and dies by his laptop... Something has to give man...
But if you didn’t watch the Browns we would all miss out on your highly intelligent thoughts.
-
Further thoughts defense.
Further thoughts offense
Dawand Jones grabbing hold of the LT spot for the rest of the decade would be fantastic.
I still can’t wrap my head around why the Browns took Dillon Gabriel in Rd 3. I’d rather had Will Howard in the 6th.
-
We all knew it was coming, Emerson is officially done for the year with a torn achilles.
Looking at our depth chart at CB besides Ward, it does not look good: Chigozie Anusiem, Tony Brown II, Anthony Kendall, NIk Needham, Cameron Mitchell.
I don't think we want Chigozie or Tony Brown II chasing around Tee Higgins. If Denzel were to get injured, we will be giving up 350+ passing yards a game. I think it is a must at this point to go sign a veteran free agent CB.
-
We all knew it was coming, Emerson is officially done for the year with a torn achilles.
Looking at our depth chart at CB besides Ward, it does not look good: Chigozie Anusiem, Tony Brown II, Anthony Kendall, NIk Needham, Cameron Mitchell.
I don't think we want Chigozie or Tony Brown II chasing around Tee Higgins. If Denzel were to get injured, we will be giving up 350+ passing yards a game. I think it is a must at this point to go sign a veteran free agent CB.
I think it is a must at this point to go sign a veteran free agent CB.
Yup. And you know Ward will be hurt at some point. With all of his concussions he should've already retired.
-
I'm getting exhausted with the continued failure and injuries with this team.. I'm really considering finding something else to do with my Sundays rather than suffer with the bullshit that just hangs around this teams neck like an albatross... Since Art took it away... It hasn't been anything remotely like the Cleveland Browns pre-expansion version... We have crap ownership that just decided to take tail gaiting away (at new venue)... A GM who can't draft football players to save his soul and a baseball dude who lives and dies by his laptop... Something has to give man...
But if you didn’t watch the Browns we would all miss out on your highly intelligent thoughts.
But if you didn’t watch the Browns we would all miss out on your highly intelligent thoughts.
agree with Dutch as I was thinking the same thing. why did they waste a 3rd on Dillon ?
-
They could slide Newsome from the slot back to outside, but then we need someone at the nickel role. Either way, I think a signing is incoming.
If he was healthy, Asante Samuel Jr. would be the guy I would want. I'm reading conflicting reports on his health. They could sign someone like Stephon Gilmore to a one year deal.
-
Brownies are in nickel and big nickel the bulk of the time. I wonder how much of this is solved by having Damontae Kazee or Delpit as the nickel DB and playing more 2 deep zones behind it.
-
But if you didn’t watch the Browns we would all miss out on your highly intelligent thoughts.
agree with Dutch as I was thinking the same thing. why did they waste a 3rd on Dillon ?
-
Dillon is worth a pick - but a day 3 one. Early assessment is not great in terms of draft capital spent.
And I heard/read someone from the Browns said something along the lines of:
"We grabbed Dillon in the 3rd because it was apparent he wasn't going to last much longer"
Then let another team make the stupid move, dipshits.
-
Dillon is worth a pick - but a day 3 one. Early assessment is not great in terms of draft capital spent.
And I heard/read someone from the Browns said something along the lines of:
"We grabbed Dillon in the 3rd because it was apparent he wasn't going to last much longer"
Then let another team make the stupid move, dipshits.
And I heard/read someone from the Browns said something along the lines of:
"We grabbed Dillon in the 3rd because it was apparent he wasn't going to last much longer"
Then let another team make the stupid move, dipshits.
"Glittering prizes"
I believe there's a certain amount of over or under valuation through proximity with prospects at time.
A group think, so to speak. Whether that other teams valuation of said prospect was legit or smoke screen.
-
Dillon is worth a pick - but a day 3 one. Early assessment is not great in terms of draft capital spent.
And I heard/read someone from the Browns said something along the lines of:
"We grabbed Dillon in the 3rd because it was apparent he wasn't going to last much longer"
Then let another team make the stupid move, dipshits.
Then let another team make the stupid move, dipshits.
You can call them dipshits. And you might be right in doing so. But it was their plan to draft him. They had him ranked as the #2 QB in the draft. They got into the 3rd round and decided to nab their QB and not have to think about that position again until next year's draft. Then, of course, Saturday happened.
-
-
Welcome back to football, friends.
I'll be streaming the HoF game on the BrainyBallers.com Discord.
Anyone and everyone is welcomed to join, watch the game and talk shop with us. We'll be on for the whole game.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
