Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
A

AP1

@AP1
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
783
Topics
55
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0
Badges

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Again the end of the board.
    A AP1
    The Browns Board

    @bbedward said:

    I don't feel bad for invision, it's their job after all and theyve been paid reliably for many years at this point. Kathy I feel bad for she has a lot going on but she insists she wants to help, and myself I also have a lot going on (new baby) but I have no problem taking over I just need the data dump. I run like 5 bajillion projects on the side already so no problem to take one more.

    I appreciate you shouldering this load. Please post if there is a way the rest of us can help. As goofy as it sounds, I enjoy the spectrum of opinions on this board, no matter how dysfunctional it may get in some threads. I have no plans to migrate to another board. It's this or nothing for me.


  • 2026 AL Central Champs
    A AP1
    The Tribe Board

    Let's keep this rolling into October!


  • Cradle of Coaches
    A AP1
    The Browns Board

    @bob806 said:

    Agree.

    Lamar Hunt even has a trophy, mainly because he founded the AFL & coined the "Super Bowl."

    It took the NFL over 80 years to acknowledge the AFC in their records. My hunch is Paul Brown pissed the higher ups off, like Albert Belle.

    Paul Brown probably wasn't chasing down trick-or-treaters in his truck.


  • Sorsby declares for the supplemental draft
    A AP1
    The Browns Board

    @nickers said:

    Yeah the Univibe.. I have the TC Electronics version called "the viscus vibe" It's very transparent but I think I need a new one.. I think my univibe is dying... Yeah the necks are from previous guitars I have had in the past.. The strat I'm playing is a low budget strat a buddy of mine gave me.. The single coils sound more like P-90's than regular strat pickups.... It was his kids guitar... They didn't take care of it so he gave it to me.. It became my number 1... It just plays great and sounds amazing... I have to get the intonation sorted out on it but the neck fits my hand like a glove.. It's almost identical to a Suhr stratocaster...

    Heres a Jimi cover with the univibe I did a few years ago..

    >

    @nickers said:

    lol looks like your camera went on an acid trip... I like the 70's oversized headstock on Fender guitars.. Are those P-90's or humbuckers?.. they sound nice.

    I tip my hat to you both!

    I am not musically-inclined, but respect those who are.

    I'm tone deaf, in the wrong weight class to play guitar, not athletic enough to be a drummer, but would be more likely to stand in the shadows picking a bass...


  • Take a Look at This
    A AP1
    The Browns Board

    I'm still trying to familiarize myself with the new format so if this is being discussed elsewhere feel free to merge or delete.

    I'm not sure what this looks like for other teams, the Rams (coming to mind) might look ugly. This doesn't seem to be a diligent way to run a franchise.

    **I found this on a Pittsburgh sports social media page.

    Screenshot_20260608_091257_Instagram.jpg


  • Is This Thing On?
    A AP1
    The Browns Board

    @texasag1969 said:

    Back but very weird. ☠️?

    But at least we're back!


  • Myles Garret traded to LA Rams
    A AP1
    The Browns Board

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Joe Thomas has heartfelt words of wisdom on this.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZGlXBeqXCB/?igsh=a2xsdzYwOHE3ZHlk

    I thought that was solid.


  • Myles Garret traded to LA Rams
    A AP1
    The Browns Board

    I think this is the best the Browns were going to get and that's why it took until June.

    Someone brought up Micah Parsons...probably the best comparable example. He was traded for a 3x Pro Bowler who was a first round pick plus two additional ones.

    I hate to say it, but his career stats are trending better than Myles (last time I checked). 

    It sucks. MG has averaged 16.5 sacks the last five seasons. If he maintains that another season, he'll be #6 all-time and 18 sacks shy of #3 all-time.

    We're going to see him in Canton either way, I wish it would have been straight from Cleveland. No chance of that now.

    The Browns get two firsts, a second and a third.

    The 2027 Draft Board currently looks like this (thank you to the google):

    Round 1: Own pick and the Los Angeles Rams' pick (acquired in the Myles Garrett trade).

    Round 2: Own pick.

    Round 3: Own pick.

    Round 4: Own pick, the New York Giants' pick (acquired in a 2026 draft day trade), and the Seattle Seahawks' pick (acquired in a 2026 draft day trade).

    Round 5: Own pick and the Houston Texans' pick (acquired in a 2025 draft day trade).

    Round 7: Own pick and the Houston Texans' pick (acquired in the Cam Robinson trade).

    In 2028, they have their picks plus two from the Rams. A 2nd for Myles. A 7th for KT Leveston.

    In 2029, they have their picks plus the 3rd for Myles. 

    So 27 picks over the next three drafts. They probably won't use them all, but someone mentioned our "Hershel Walker moment." This is about as close as we'll get.

    If this team is being built for Brookpark, I'll take it....(mirroring the Tribe) 8 consecutive winning seasons, 6 AFC North Titles, 2 Super Bowl Appearances.

    There's my silver lining.


  • Good ole Jimmy screwing up another franchise
    A AP1
    The Browns Board

    @dutch-oven said:

    He's the gift that keeps on taking?

    He makes The Jelly of the Month Club pay him to be a member...


  • Good ole Jimmy screwing up another franchise
    A AP1
    The Browns Board

    Forgive my ignorance as I crawl out front underneath my rock. 

    I had NO IDEA The Braintrust™️ had a 25% ownership stake in the Bucks....

    Oh man, imagine, as a fan, the exuberance of winning an NBA Title and within a couple of years, the Haslams barge in and buy into ownership only to have things go downhill. 

    Jimmy Haslam, burning up the southern Great Lakes sports scene since 2014...

    #Clevewaukee


  • Ravens Big Trade
    A AP1
    The Browns Board

    They knew they would use the "failed physical" as the out the entire time.

    Then, buyer's remorse set in once they chewed on the fact they were without the Top 2-3 Centers in the NFL and their next two first round picks.

    I believe the NFL should tighten up, maybe even seal, that loophole.


  • Browns FA signings
    A AP1
    The Browns Board

    @ballpeen said:

    Bad attitude guy.  Forget him.

    I'll take it a step farther. 4 children with four different women in 2025. That's a lot of baggage and drama for an Organization, Front Office, Coaching Staff and Roster that have their collective shit together.


  • Semi-Fun Browns/Personal Questions!
    A AP1
    The Browns Board

    @dutch-oven said:

    1. Who will be the starting QB for the opener: a) Shadeur Sanders b) Deshaun Watson c) Dillon Gabriel d) QB not on the roster today

    2. If you could magically add any two players in the upcoming draft on the Browns that is not named Fernando Mendoza, who would they be?

    3. If you could add one retired non-QB Browns player also not named Joe Thomas on this team - dead or alive - who would it be?

    4. Let's say the Raiders for some reason didn't want to draft Mendoza and they called the Browns and told them the #1 pick was available... What would be your best trade offer to Las Vegas? (What would be the most you would give up to get Mendoza?)

    5. What legitimate first round player(s) do you want absolutely NOTHING to do with the Browns drafting?

    6. What city were you born in? Where do you live now?

    7. What was the year/make/model of the first car you bought? (Not a hand-me-down from your parents, but the first car you actually bought?)

    8. Who are your celebrity crushes?

    9. What is your dream vacation? (Somewhere you've never been to)

    10. When did you go to your first Browns game? Who did they play? Add any details from your first Browns game...

    I tip my hat for the creativity Dutch. Just about every thread devolves into nearly everyone here slinging shit at each other so this is a breath of fresh air.

    I can't talk Browns with anyone else but the group on this board and I prefer to focus on what we all have in common rather than what we do not.

    1. Shadeur Sanders 

    2. Spencer Fano - OT, Olaivavega Ioane - G

    3. Steve Everitt

    4. Gabriel plus the 2026 6th and 2026 7th The Browns need more than a QB to fix this mess.

    5. Whoever bounced around the portal the most and/or played the most in college.

    6. State College, PA; West Central, Indiana

    7. 1996 Ford Ranger, 5 speed manual

    8. The chick in Chuck and Larry, specifically in the movie.

    9. The tree-lined New England countryside in the peak of autumn. 

    10. December 1989 the Browns came to the Hooiser Dome. The Brownies lost 23-17 in OT. I bawled. The whole ride home and the rest of the night.


  • Organization Report Card - by the players
    A AP1
    The Browns Board

    NFL Organizational Report Cards

    Here is a link to all 32 teams.


  • Todd Monken is the new Browns HC
    A AP1
    The Browns Board

    @flugel said:

    Yeah, I think we can 2 very good Tackles by the time we're done with our 2nd pick.  There's a lot of good OGs in this draft as well as college OTs that will play OG in the NFL.  Can't wait!

    My concern isn't who is available. It's that the Browns lack the tact to sift through who is available to find the best talent. 

    Berry, with all of his Ivy League ability, has a proven track record of not being able to find the best football player to fill the need. 


  • David Njoku - Gone
    A AP1
    The Browns Board

    Njoku Leaving Cleveland


  • Monkens Staff
    A AP1
    The Browns Board

    @gator said:

    It seems like the less we hear about Schwartz, the more likely it is he's staying.

    The 49ers were interested but they didnt want to wait, and felt it would be hard to pry him from Cleveland, so they hired Raheem Morris instead.

    I just saw on Instagram that Ken Carmen from 92.3 says it looks like he wants to come back. 


  • Todd Monken is the new Browns HC
    A AP1
    The Browns Board

    I hope Todd Monken is the guy.

    I hope Shadeur Sanders is the guy.

    I hope Andrew Berry has improved.

    I hope Jimmy Haslam has improved. 

    I just want the Browns to win. 

    That is all.


  • Todd Monken is the new Browns HC
    A AP1
    The Browns Board

    @nickers said:

    Watch Garrett request a trade now...

    This is my concern.

    Last year, I was on board with trading him, if the Browns could get value.

    Now, I'd like to see another HOFer spend his entire career in Cleveland. 

    I hope MG still wants to play in Cleveland.


  • Head Coach Search - Interviews
    A AP1
    The Browns Board

    @nickers said:

    It's 9PM EST and Andrew Berry is still grading Essays!... ?

    G_tswwsXMAATUQE.jpg

    @orion said:

    Uh oh...he's got the RED pen out.  🙂  

    And, just our luck, he wouldn't be focusing on content. It would be all grammar and punctuation. 

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate