FROM SBNATION:
"We've been very public in Cleveland that we're going to look at everything, except the helmet tone," Haslam said. "We do want to enhance the stadium to make a great experience for the fans. What that looks like, I don't know. I'm not a stadium guy. We're going to look at it, because it's all about the fans."
Haslam has been clear about his desire to fix up the stadium. In August, he discussed the stadium with the Cleveland City Council. An offhand remark about putting a dome over the facility sparked a small tsunami of shock.
First, great move by the new owner. It's time to take out the trash. You really need a new city (Like maybe Erie or Youngstown or Akron), a new stadium, new uniforms, new helmets, new coaches, new everything, and yes, a new mentality from the fans. No, I'm not joking. Now that you have a great owner for the new Browns, you must admit what the old Browns (the Ratbirds) did.....Pittsburgh is the organization you want to be like. The sooner the fans accept it, the better you will be. The Steelers lead, and now you will follow. I can't wait.
Think about it this way....The Steelers, The Old Browns(Rats), and The NEW Browns now being competitiive at the same time??? Awesome, just awesome. Follow your owner, and he will lead. He was taught by the best.
