lodilobo
Posts
-
Damn #4 are you kidding me ? -
Malik Rumors Heating Up -
Monkens Staff -
Head Coach Search - InterviewsWhen they hire a HC, they will tell us how he was always their first choice, How can anybody like Haslam have so much money, and be so damn dumb?
-
Head Coach Search - InterviewsI can't say I'm surprised that absolutely no one wants to coach this team. The GM is a liability....the owner is a huge liability. I really don't see any light at the end of the tunnel here. These 2 morons are going to continue doing the same thing they always do. Apparently, Haslam doesn't care about being viewed as a complete loser, and dragging a once proud team and fanbase down with him. So, why would any legitimate HC take this job? They wouldn't....unless they are so arrogant they think they could turn this organization around, in spite of the handicap.
-
Head Coach Search - InterviewsI was here but as the season wore on even with the team playing hard in December I thought we needed a reboot.
Berry should have been gone.
And I fear that Berry is on a short leash…candidates know that…so you have GM making a choice at HC that could be gone in the near future and a new GM taking over and in all likelihood wanting at some point to make his call on the HC position.
Backwards.
My fear is that Berry is not on a short leash.
-
Head Coach Search - Interviews -
Head Coach Search - Interviewsyep.
How Andrew Berry's remarks lead Grant Udinski to be frontrunner for Cleveland Browns
Cleveland Browns general manager Andrew Berry's remarks moments after firing Kevin Stefanski bode well for Jacksonville's 30-year-old offensive coordinator.**************************get this: the Browns were the ONLY team interested in Steflunski.from the above article:"Berry went on to monologue about how Stefanski, who won two Coach of the Year awards, interviewed for Cleveland’s job twice, and the Browns were the only team interested in him during both of those hiring cycles."This is why it was stupid not to fire Berry.
-
Head Coach Search - InterviewsIf they don't elevate Schwartz and he leaves to coach elsewhere, I will not be happy.
That's exactly what's going to happen. Don't forget.....we have the 2 smartest men in the world making these decisions.
-
Head Coach Search - InterviewsMaybe the NFL should step in and force Haslam to hire a proven HC.....if any would come here.
-
Head Coach Search - Interviews -
Ratbirds Fire HarbaughThis makes me happy. Harbaugh kept that team competitive every year, for the most part. He really is a great coach. He transformed a sub standard qb with very little skill, other than an exceptional runner, into a top 10 qb. The Rat fans that wanted him gone, are in for a rude awakening.
-
Stefanski GoneKey point is "this year". I suspect DePodesta had very little to do with this draft, AB went solo on it and nailed it beside Gabriel which was obviously Stefanski's pick. If you watched Haslam's press conference it's clear he has faith in AB manifested in that he will lead the coaching search. Tyson Campbell was also a great trade. Let's see what he does on Offense this year.
He will suck again....just like every year. He got lucky in last year's draft. He should have been fired before Stefanski.
-
Mike McDaniels new HC?so Stefanski wins our last 2 games vs division foe's, Team did not quit on him, so for the haters don't be surprised if he is our coach next year
I would prefer they fire Berry and keep Stefanski, rather than keep Berry and fire Stefanski, but.....something about Kevin's demeanor in talking to the press, makes me think he wants out.
-
Mike McDaniels new HC?Plus McDaniel has struggled with depression and drinking. Being head coach of the Browns is probably going to send him into a weekly relapse.
Lol....he ain't seen nothing yet...
-
Mike McDaniels new HC?I just hope and pray they fire Berry's ass.
-
Attempt to block Brook Park means practically handing the Browns to another StateLeave it to the Cleveland Simpletons.
Like it or not, the Haslam's have been a Godsend to Cleveland and Ohio. They are movers and shakers and have spent tens of millions, maybe hundreds of millions helping to improve the community.
If these boneheaded Clevelanders who don't like Billionaires and want to flex position over money, sorry, money wins. Let Halsam sell the team to some group who will move the team to Oklahoma City or wherever. That will help NE Ohio.
If I was a politician, I would do everything I could to encourage as many billionaires as I could in to my community. They build stadiums, contribute to the arts, education, build health wings at hospitals, library's, buy tables at every fundraising function. Let's be real here.
How simple minded are these people?
Just look at the City of Cleveland and the downtown area. There hasn't been a decent Mayor here since Mayor White. These people don't give a crap about anything other than their kickbacks. The city government is an absolute joke and embarrassment, and really doesn't deserve a professional sports team. I've had many service contracts with them over the last 30 years. They are completely dysfunctional and will never change.
-
To Shedeur, or not to Shedeur? (draft)Sanders has some very good skills and is improving. Gabriel is a good kid, but not really an NFL quarterback. The smartest thing would be to keep Sanders, hope he improves enough to become a decent qb, and draft O linemen and receivers in the draft. It would make no sense, to draft a qb, except maybe the later rounds and hope you get a good back up. We don't really know who will be drafting players, so it's hard to say. Why would we have any hope for a qb in the draft, with Berry making those choices? I'm really hoping he's gone at the end of the season. The only thing about Sanders....I have no use for his following. do we really want all the crap that comes with him? If it wasn't for his cult, I would be all in on Sanders. It's not like he really has any control over these idiots, though. He seems almost humble, and speaks intelligently, but is confident....exactly what you want from a rookie qb.
-
Myles Garrett Requests TradeThis tells me that there is absolutely no chance of this team ever being competitive while Berry is GM....but I guess I already knew that. WTF is really wrong with this moron Haslam? Did he buy this team to completely destroy what was left after the Lerner fiasco? Now, any players that are decent want out. How can you blame them? What kills me, is that I saw this coming when they made that dumbass trade for the loser Watson. That was no gamble...that was a sure loss. they had just reached a level of competency with Mayfield, and tear all that down for this? Yeah...I know some of you despise Baker because of his immaturity and arrogance. At least there was a little hope when he was here. Any player that takes pride in his job, doesn't want to be associated with this team. I seriously, doubt if this team can ever recover from this mess.
-
The firings have begunDorsey out, OL coach out
That's a start....Brerry, Depodesta next....in my dreams.