Sashi wasn’t the biggest idiot after all
ronfu
Posts
-
Baker Mayfield Thread -
Denzel WardFirst pick next year
-
The number #1 pickAt least Browns will have first pick next year?
-
The number #1 pickI thought Sashi was gone ?
-
The number #1 pickNot a fan of this pick hope I’m wrong
-
What picks do we have now?3rd round and beyond draft picks for 3 proven players I’ll take that anytime.
-
Today's Thought...Browns fan from Tenn since the cardiac kids days. Don’t post much but pretty pumped about moves yesterday but not sure about TT but hey that’s why I’m posting and not the GM
-
Offensive Cordinator SearchProbably been mentioned already but could be waitning on playoff teams left to interview
-
Luck, Griffen, Blackmon Gone -
Luck, Griffen, Blackmon Gonei would go Clayborne
-
Justin Blackmon returning to school..Would rather have Green if available but the way I look at we need DL,DE,CB so at leat we will be left with top flight at those positions
I saw cool on the Shurmer hire as long as we get solid coordinators
-
Pat Shurmur Hired As New Cleveland Browns Head CoachDarrenUK said:
What can we expect as far as free agency and draft moves now we are moving to the W C offense ?Who do people on here see being a good fit into our scheme ?
This is my first post on here, I have been a Browns fan since the 80s when Football was first shown on TV in the UK, fell in love with the team blessed with Kosar, Mac and Byner and have been a fan ever since, I moved to USA in 2005 so I get to see more Browns games on TV and have seen them live here in Florida 3 times this year and once last year in Jacksonville ....... I do not know much about the new coach but I will support him 100% as long as he gives his all to the team.
GO BROWNS
Welcome
-
Pat Shurmur Hired As New Cleveland Browns Head Coachyes
-
With the 6th Pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns Select...IMO, the best possible use of that draft choice would be if we could trade it for two lower first round picks. First you build the offensive and defensive lines, then assuming a decent QB is in place you add playmakers. Clearly we are thin on the DL and linebackers, and the right side of the OL is still a problem. While this team could use a dynamic WR that will not make the Browns a playoff team. Besides, rookie wide outs rarely have large impact their first season.
I agree 100% just hope some team jumps
-
Deposed Mangini trumpets Browns' progress, has few regretsI believe firing Mangini was a mistake and really dont think the next coach will fare any better with the lack of talent. I suppose the next coach will get little more time to produce a winner since he will be hired by Holmgren and will also be in a better position since Mangini got rid of the idiots Romeo brought in.
I for one thought they could get another OC under Mangini and roll with him for a couple more years
-
Ok Lynching Mobbing Is Out Of Control PeopleNew to site but have been a fan of Browns since the cardiac kids. I live in Tenn. so I never get to see any browns games
That being said I was a fan of Mangini and thought he should have had a couple of years to clean up the mess that Romeo left but such is life. I believe whoever takes over as HC will get a better team due to Mangini but the lack of talent will hamper them for several years. I am not in favor of Gruden or Morningwig but that is why I work 40 hours a week instead of being a GM