forevaavillan1 said:
Hi all, hope you don't mind me invading your boards and I won't interrupt your daily goings on for long. I support Aston Villa and I wondered if you would giving me your thoughts on the following?What are your feelings about Randy Learner, has he been good for your club since he took over after his fathers passing?
Do you feel that RL should be doing more at your club?
Do you feel that RL has your club at heart? or do you feel he has other motives of been involved at your club.
Thanks in anticipation. Have a good season.
Welcome to the Board...
I have no problem with RL owning two clubs. To me he is an Ideal Owner. Spends the big $ and doesn't stick his fingers in the pie. He loves the Browns and wants a winner and spends money to get a championship. I like that he is quick to pull the trigger on GM's and coaches who aren't getting it done as well. Holmgren should change this organization for the better for a long time. I don't know how he feels about the team in UK but I like him as an owner. Now if he can work on his hiring and PR decisions....great
(oak)