Jeff Davidson
-
OK...simmer down...4 first round O-lineman are somehow a dime a dozen??? You build the lines then and only then do you add skill players. O-line/D-line then RB's and LB's then QB and safeties.....wr's and corners are guys you can find later in the drafts.
Just my opinion!
Of course he ignores that CAR has two first rounders on their line. Notices how he changes his argument and spins it else where once that was thrown out. It's the MO of da ich.
Masters said:
Of course he ignores that CAR has two first rounders on their line. Notices how he changes his argument and spins it else where once that was thrown out. It's the MO of da ich.well mike...they have three 1st rounders and Khalil who by all accounts was supposed to go in the first....so I'll say 4 first rounders. Delhomme is average at best...so there goes his franchise qb theory as well....DUCK!
-
Masters said:
Of course he ignores that CAR has two first rounders on their line. Notices how he changes his argument and spins it else where once that was thrown out. It's the MO of da ich.well mike...they have three 1st rounders and Khalil who by all accounts was supposed to go in the first....so I'll say 4 first rounders. Delhomme is average at best...so there goes his franchise qb theory as well....DUCK!
well mike...they have three 1st rounders and Khalil who by all accounts was supposed to go in the first....so I'll say 4 first rounders. Delhomme is average at best...so there goes his franchise qb theory as well....DUCK!
Counting Khalil (who is a 2nd) as a 1st would only make it 3. The two T are 1st rounders, 1 G is a 3rd, and the other G is an undrafted. But still, that's some high picks on dime a dozen guys....lol
-
Now that you are done with all the rationalizing.........move on and tell us all how Pittsburghs OLINE is the reason they are 11-3 and NE's OLINE is the reason they won all those Super Bowls with two FA's on the OLINE
-
We'll rich ... if I had steve smith, musin muhamed, jonathan Stewart, and deangelo williams with 3 1st rounders on the line with the center from USC kalil who by all counts was supposed to be a 1st rounder and a 3rd rounder on the O-line....I could QB that team!
We'll rich ... if I had steve smith, musin muhamed, jonathan Stewart, and deangelo williams with 3 1st rounders on the line with the center from USC kalil who by all counts was supposed to be a 1st rounder and a 3rd rounder on the O-line....I could QB that team!
That's precisely the Brown's problem. They have not drafted well or got the right pieces in FA.
-
Jeff Otah
J Stewart
Jon Beason
DeAngelo Williams
Thomas Davis
Chris Gamble
Jordan Gross
Julius Peppers
all recent first round picks by the Panthers. I'd trade our drafts for theirs in a split second.
-
Now that you are done with all the rationalizing.........move on and tell us all how Pittsburghs OLINE is the reason they are 11-3 and NE's OLINE is the reason they won all those Super Bowls with two FA's on the OLINE
Now that you are done with all the rationalizing.........move on and tell us all how Pittsburghs OLINE is the reason they are 11-3 and NE's OLINE is the reason they won all those Super Bowls with two FA's on the OLINE
PITs D and Ben getting the score in the clutch is why they are 11-3. Sure ain't their Oline. Because Ben has been on his back half the season and statistically on O PIT is in the bottom half of the league (both in rush and pass).
Any other brain busters you want to use to dodge the point?
-
We'll rich ... if I had steve smith, musin muhamed, jonathan Stewart, and deangelo williams with 3 1st rounders on the line with the center from USC kalil who by all counts was supposed to be a 1st rounder and a 3rd rounder on the O-line....I could QB that team!
That's precisely the Brown's problem. They have not drafted well or got the right pieces in FA.
That's precisely the Brown's problem. They have not drafted well or got the right pieces in FA.
Glad there a few Browns fans who get...............your post is a great relief...........among those who think things are swimmingly well
-
I'll give you props on warning us of a bad year....you did say we had an awful easy schedule last year and had a bunch of second team Qb's playin us....nice call rich. as to dime o dozen theory....watever(dead horse)...we will draft skill players this year, i.e. RB,LB corner and possibly wr.
I swear if we don't go LB in first I'll scream for savages head with you!!! REY 09'
-
I'll give you props on warning us of a bad year....you did say we had an awful easy schedule last year and had a bunch of second team Qb's playin us....nice call rich. as to dime o dozen theory....watever(dead horse)...we will draft skill players this year, i.e. RB,LB corner and possibly wr.
I swear if we don't go LB in first I'll scream for savages head with you!!! REY 09'
I'll give you props on warning us of a bad year....you did say we had an awful easy schedule last year and had a bunch of second team Qb's playin us....nice call rich. as to dime o dozen theory....watever(dead horse)...we will draft skill players this year, i.e. RB,LB corner and possibly wr.
I swear if we don't go LB in first I'll scream for savages head with you!!! REY 09'
Thanks...........and indeed an impact LB is what I call a disruptive player so yes indeed they can and should be considered for top picks.......we need guys who touch the ball and some depth there........
lets hope Sewage is gone when draft day comes
-
So we both want the same thing.......except you are voting to keep a moron and I do indeed want to move on and keep moving on until we get it right
SEWAGE stinks big .........oh uyeahs
-
dats right da ich be getting it.......big time and correctamundo..........sewage is coffee fetcher and some have amnesia.........tell me again who has football acumen..........thomas be fat slug what is peterson doin
da ich, da ich, da ich is on fire!!!
-
Jeff Davidson was shafted here, yes, I'll admit it.
When he took over the offense it got WORSE.
Grant it he stuck with Carthon's O schemes because he felt he couldn't change mid season and the players make adjustments.
Maybe Romeo felt he liked Carton's O and made Davis stick with it.
Who knows.
This whole team is f$$ked up from front office down to the janitorial staff at Berea that is supposed to be cleaning up the place so the players don't get staph.
-
Rich,
Can you put up the salary numbers for both Carolina's O-line and Cleveland's O-line?
Are you saying we are spending a 100 Million and they are spending only 10's of Millions (or less?)?
I'm interested in seeing your point, thanks.
-
Rich,
Can you put up the salary numbers for both Carolina's O-line and Cleveland's O-line?
Are you saying we are spending a 100 Million and they are spending only 10's of Millions (or less?)?
I'm interested in seeing your point, thanks.
Rich,
Can you put up the salary numbers for both Carolina's O-line and Cleveland's O-line?
Are you saying we are spending a 100 Million and they are spending only 10's of Millions (or less?)?
I'm interested in seeing your point, thanks.
I think this is total cap numbers, but:
Panthers:
LT-Jordan Gross $7,459,920
LG-Travelle Wharton $12,850,000
C-Ryan Kalil $799,880
RG-Keydrick Vincent $1,130,000
RT-Jeff Otah $2,253,750
Total: $23,773,550
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/team/carolina-panthers/salary
Browns:
LT-Joe Thomas $8,800,000
LG-Eric Steinbach $7,600,000
C-Hank Fraley $1,650,000
RG-Rex Hadnot $3,950,000
RT-Kevin Shaffer $3,350,000
Total: $25,350,000
-
Rich,
Can you put up the salary numbers for both Carolina's O-line and Cleveland's O-line?
Are you saying we are spending a 100 Million and they are spending only 10's of Millions (or less?)?
I'm interested in seeing your point, thanks.
Rich,
Can you put up the salary numbers for both Carolina's O-line and Cleveland's O-line?
Are you saying we are spending a 100 Million and they are spending only 10's of Millions (or less?)?
I'm interested in seeing your point, thanks.
For what its worth:
Super Bowl Champion NY Giants:
LT- David Diehl $4,100,000
LG- Chris Snee $14,890,000
C-Shaun O'Hara $1,900,000
RG-Rich Seubert $4,350,000
RT-Kareem McKenzie $3,750,000
Total: $28,990,000
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/team/new-york-giants/salary
A quick check of many teams the only one who seems to be under $10,000,000 is the Patriots..don't hold me to that though...but they're close...
-
Good work Titlest
-
Rich,
Can you put up the salary numbers for both Carolina's O-line and Cleveland's O-line?
Are you saying we are spending a 100 Million and they are spending only 10's of Millions (or less?)?
I'm interested in seeing your point, thanks.
I think this is total cap numbers, but:
Panthers:
LT-Jordan Gross $7,459,920
LG-Travelle Wharton $12,850,000
C-Ryan Kalil $799,880
RG-Keydrick Vincent $1,130,000
RT-Jeff Otah $2,253,750
Total: $23,773,550
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/team/carolina-panthers/salary
Browns:
LT-Joe Thomas $8,800,000
LG-Eric Steinbach $7,600,000
C-Hank Fraley $1,650,000
RG-Rex Hadnot $3,950,000
RT-Kevin Shaffer $3,350,000
Total: $25,350,000
I think this is total cap numbers, but:
Panthers:
LT-Jordan Gross $7,459,920
LG-Travelle Wharton $12,850,000
C-Ryan Kalil $799,880
RG-Keydrick Vincent $1,130,000
RT-Jeff Otah $2,253,750
Total: $23,773,550
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/team/carolina-panthers/salary
Browns:
LT-Joe Thomas $8,800,000
LG-Eric Steinbach $7,600,000
C-Hank Fraley $1,650,000
RG-Rex Hadnot $3,950,000
RT-Kevin Shaffer $3,350,000
Total: $25,350,000
Shocking. Da Ich is 100% incorrectomondo.
-
I think this is total cap numbers, but:
Panthers:
LT-Jordan Gross $7,459,920
LG-Travelle Wharton $12,850,000
C-Ryan Kalil $799,880
RG-Keydrick Vincent $1,130,000
RT-Jeff Otah $2,253,750
Total: $23,773,550
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/team/carolina-panthers/salary
Browns:
LT-Joe Thomas $8,800,000
LG-Eric Steinbach $7,600,000
C-Hank Fraley $1,650,000
RG-Rex Hadnot $3,950,000
RT-Kevin Shaffer $3,350,000
Total: $25,350,000
Shocking. Da Ich is 100% incorrectomondo.
Masters said:
Shocking. Da Ich is 100% incorrectomondo.I look forward to his spin on this one..
-
Masters said:
Shocking. Da Ich is 100% incorrectomondo.I look forward to his spin on this one..
I look forward to his spin on this one..
He won't spin it. He will avoid it and come back complaining about accepting losing, Savage, getting it big time, playmakers, etc.
-
I look forward to his spin on this one..
He won't spin it. He will avoid it and come back complaining about accepting losing, Savage, getting it big time, playmakers, etc.
Masters said:
He won't spin it. He will avoid it and come back complaining about accepting losing, Savage, getting it big time, playmakers, etc.I have no idea what you guys are talking about.
It's almost like you guys know this dude or something.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login