Skip to content

• Favorite GAMEDAY food ? ..... Dine in, carryout, *delivery or make at home.

The Browns Board
3.1k 65 181.6k 2
  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    If she decides to make them, let me.l know and I will send you my slaw recipe

    This is the place to share  • GAMEDAY •  and other recipes and ideas.

  • @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    If she decides to make them, let me.l know and I will send you my slaw recipe

    This is the place to share  • GAMEDAY •  and other recipes and ideas.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    This is the place to share  • GAMEDAY •  and other recipes and ideas.

    My days of seeing my toes from a standing position are prolly numbered; but you only live once...

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    If she decides to make them, let me.l know and I will send you my slaw recipe

    Thanks!  See?  And you told me there was no such thing as Santa Claus!

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by

    Just leaving Wedgewood!!!  I had to get a pie after the photoshoot earlier.  Was as good as I remember.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    I'm thinkin a fine ham, and scalloped potatoes, etc etc for Christmas dinner.

    btw, .... a few months ago, I used some slices of ciabatta bread, lightly toasted them, buttered them, and sprinkled them with garlic salt, and they were excellent with lasagna, spaghetti, stuffed shells.....

    and I still have several jars of my homemade blackberry jam. That is a must for a lot of ham, turkey, beef or pork meals.

  • I'm thinkin a fine ham, and scalloped potatoes, etc etc for Christmas dinner.

    btw, .... a few months ago, I used some slices of ciabatta bread, lightly toasted them, buttered them, and sprinkled them with garlic salt, and they were excellent with lasagna, spaghetti, stuffed shells.....

    and I still have several jars of my homemade blackberry jam. That is a must for a lot of ham, turkey, beef or pork meals.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    and I still have several jars of my homemade blackberry jam

    damn that sounds good

  • sydS syd

    @calfoxwc said:

    and I still have several jars of my homemade blackberry jam

    damn that sounds good

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    damn that sounds good

    it is. I picked 11.5 lbs of mostly all wild blackberries, and made a lot of jars. Our friends raved about it. You have homemade blackberry jam with a good pot roast, etc.... with perfect rolls - yep.

    btw, we buy Rhodes Rolls sp? at the store - they turn out perfect every time. Much easier. And my pumpkin pies - I use Libby's pumpkin, follow the recipe, but add at least an eighth of a tsp of spices (except ginger), and I add 1/4 cup of sugar - much better a pumpkin pie.

  • @syd said:

    damn that sounds good

    it is. I picked 11.5 lbs of mostly all wild blackberries, and made a lot of jars. Our friends raved about it. You have homemade blackberry jam with a good pot roast, etc.... with perfect rolls - yep.

    btw, we buy Rhodes Rolls sp? at the store - they turn out perfect every time. Much easier. And my pumpkin pies - I use Libby's pumpkin, follow the recipe, but add at least an eighth of a tsp of spices (except ginger), and I add 1/4 cup of sugar - much better a pumpkin pie.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    it is. I picked 11.5 lbs of mostly all wild blackberries, and made a lot of jars. Our friends raved about it. You have homemade blackberry jam with a good pot roast, etc.... with perfect rolls - yep.

    btw, we buy Rhodes Rolls sp? at the store - they turn out perfect every time. Much easier. And my pumpkin pies - I use Libby's pumpkin, follow the recipe, but add at least an eighth of a tsp of spices (except ginger), and I add 1/4 cup of sugar - much better a pumpkin pie.

    oh ya we always use libbys  

    we are having a ribeye roast for christmas dinner im off work till next year so i am going to try my hand at baking cookies who knows how they will turn out Lol

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    ha ha the  cookies came out awesome

  • Just leaving Wedgewood!!!  I had to get a pie after the photoshoot earlier.  Was as good as I remember.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @kvoethe said:

    Just leaving Wedgewood!!!  I had to get a pie after the photoshoot earlier.  Was as good as I remember.

    Wedgewood will do that to you !   Glad that you enjoyed it. 

  • @kvoethe said:

    Just leaving Wedgewood!!!  I had to get a pie after the photoshoot earlier.  Was as good as I remember.

    Wedgewood will do that to you !   Glad that you enjoyed it. 

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Wedgewood will do that to you !   Glad that you enjoyed it. 

    I notice all the workers were adults.  No slack jawed teenagers that cant count lol.  It was excellent!!

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    Any special Christmas   ?   meals this weekend  ?     And .......  (see next page)

                                                                  •~•   ♥︎   •~•

     ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎  Have a  ?  Merry Christmas  everyone  ?   ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

  • Any special Christmas   ?   meals this weekend  ?     And .......  (see next page)

                                                                  •~•   ♥︎   •~•

     ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎  Have a  ?  Merry Christmas  everyone  ?   ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Any special Christmas   ?   meals this weekend  ?   

    Tomorrow   we're having our Christmas ham and my wife's scalloped potatoes and all of the other fixes.   Ummm-ummm  !  

    that is what we are having ! with cornbread and pepperoni rolls.

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    were cooking a ribeye roast and someone is bringing over a turkey and all other types of food 

    for christmas eve we have been driving down the hill for years to get chinese but the roads are still kinda dicey so it sounds like black russians for dinner

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    Any special Christmas   ?   meals this weekend  ?   

    ★  We're having our Christmas ham and my wife's scalloped potatoes and all of the other fixes.   Ummm-ummm  !  

    ★★  ..... and add ... a few more of my wife's favorites like broccoli and cheese stuffing casserole, grilled asparagus and from Ina Gartin her  " cranberry conserve "  (oh so delicious,  I'm having a sample tonight)  and who knows whatever.

    And obviously some will be for leftovers, naturally.   SO ......  

    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎  Have a  ?  Merry Christmas  everyone  ?   ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎. 

  • sydS syd

    were cooking a ribeye roast and someone is bringing over a turkey and all other types of food 

    for christmas eve we have been driving down the hill for years to get chinese but the roads are still kinda dicey so it sounds like black russians for dinner

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    were cooking a ribeye roast and someone is bringing over a turkey and all other types of food 

    for christmas eve we have been driving down the hill for years to get chinese but the roads are still kinda dicey so it sounds like black russians for dinner

    oh and a couple of those chicago pizzas my sister sent (they damn good)

  • sydS syd

    @syd said:

    were cooking a ribeye roast and someone is bringing over a turkey and all other types of food 

    for christmas eve we have been driving down the hill for years to get chinese but the roads are still kinda dicey so it sounds like black russians for dinner

    oh and a couple of those chicago pizzas my sister sent (they damn good)

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    oh and a couple of those chicago pizzas my sister sent (they damn good)

    Oh yes syd we always end our Thanksgiving or Christmas feasts winothing else but  -PIZZA- !!    Bon Appétit  pal.   😁

  • @syd said:

    oh and a couple of those chicago pizzas my sister sent (they damn good)

    Oh yes syd we always end our Thanksgiving or Christmas feasts winothing else but  -PIZZA- !!    Bon Appétit  pal.   😁

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Oh yes syd we always end our Thanksgiving or Christmas feasts winothing else but  -PIZZA- !!    Bon Appétit  pal.   😁

    i just thought i would pop in I was over at draft kings betting on the rams anyway are house is smelling wonderful so time for some football and a feast

    MERRY CHRISTMAS

  • sydS syd

    @mjp28 said:

    Oh yes syd we always end our Thanksgiving or Christmas feasts winothing else but  -PIZZA- !!    Bon Appétit  pal.   😁

    i just thought i would pop in I was over at draft kings betting on the rams anyway are house is smelling wonderful so time for some football and a feast

    MERRY CHRISTMAS

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    i just thought i would pop in I was over at draft kings betting on the rams anyway are house is smelling wonderful so time for some football and a feast

    MERRY CHRISTMAS

    I have the LAR (+2.5)  but no O/U here.  Early on LAR 10-0 while im having my homemade apple pie for dessert.   Delicious.   😁

  • @syd said:

    i just thought i would pop in I was over at draft kings betting on the rams anyway are house is smelling wonderful so time for some football and a feast

    MERRY CHRISTMAS

    I have the LAR (+2.5)  but no O/U here.  Early on LAR 10-0 while im having my homemade apple pie for dessert.   Delicious.   😁

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    I have the LAR (+2.5)  but no O/U here.  Early on LAR 10-0 while im having my homemade apple pie for dessert.   Delicious.   😁

    we wont eat till 4 just have cookie platters and meat and cheese platters out oh and i took the moneyline up by 17 looking good so far

    enjoy that pie