Browns Ex-Coach gets the Boot
-
Wow... folks' memories 'round here are shit. I know I remember how we were instantly better under Greg when he replaced Hue.
While I'm elated that we've ultimately landed with Stef, Greg should have been our 2019 HC. But no-o-o-o... Dorsey needed a balless HC so we got Fat Freddie Fingered.
Gase is simply trying to forestall his own firing. He has a headset. He heard Greg call the D. He could have overruled it.
Was it a smart call by Greg? No, but I'll bet it was only one of many calls that contributed to the loss. This ain't Little League where the kids blame Timmy for a loss because he made the last out.
Wow... folks' memories 'round here are shit. I know I remember how we were instantly better under Greg when he replaced Hue.
While I'm elated that we've ultimately landed with Stef, Greg should have been our 2019 HC. But no-o-o-o... Dorsey needed a balless HC so we got Fat Freddie Fingered.
Gase is simply trying to forestall his own firing. He has a headset. He heard Greg call the D. He could have overruled it.
Was it a smart call by Greg? No, but I'll bet it was only one of many calls that contributed to the loss. This ain't Little League where the kids blame Timmy for a loss because he made the last out.
Williams was an instant upgrade over Hue. I agree that he should have been given the permanent head coach job in 2019. I also agree that Stef has done a great job
-
Here you go, ad hoc survey question:
Who was the worst HC we have had since 1999? Who do you think was the worst coordinator?
Here you go, ad hoc survey question:
Who was the worst HC we have had since 1999? Who do you think was the worst coordinator?
Freddie kitchens was the worst coach. Worse even than hue jackson. He had a ton of talent and pissed it away. Hue jackson had mostly mediocre talent and pissed it away.
-
Here you go, ad hoc survey question:
Who was the worst HC we have had since 1999? Who do you think was the worst coordinator?
Freddie kitchens was the worst coach. Worse even than hue jackson. He had a ton of talent and pissed it away. Hue jackson had mostly mediocre talent and pissed it away.
Freddie kitchens was the worst coach. Worse even than hue jackson. He had a ton of talent and pissed it away. Hue jackson had mostly mediocre talent and pissed it away.
Choosing between Freddie and Hue is like making a choice between being beaten or being robbed
-
Here you go, ad hoc survey question:
Who was the worst HC we have had since 1999? Who do you think was the worst coordinator?
That Jim guy under Pettine, I think he cost Mike his job
That Jim guy under Pettine, I think he cost Mike his job
O'Neil? Yes, I think that is a good one.
-
Although it might have been me, I travelled to Cle when we were like 7-4 before the Texans game and we played terribly and I think lost every game for the rest of the year!
Although it might have been me, I travelled to Cle when we were like 7-4 before the Texans game and we played terribly and I think lost every game for the rest of the year!
Nope its not you. , that is exactly what happened.
-
Adam Gase is a fucking oddball, no idea how he's in charge of a NFL team
Adam Gase is a fucking oddball, no idea how he's in charge of a NFL team

-
Freddie kitchens was the worst coach. Worse even than hue jackson. He had a ton of talent and pissed it away. Hue jackson had mostly mediocre talent and pissed it away.
Choosing between Freddie and Hue is like making a choice between being beaten or being robbed
Choosing between Freddie and Hue is like making a choice between being beaten or being robbed
The fact that Pat Shurmur can't even make it to the Top 2 says how bad some of the coaches we had had were.
-
Here you go, ad hoc survey question:
Who was the worst HC we have had since 1999? Who do you think was the worst coordinator?
That Jim guy under Pettine, I think he cost Mike his job
That Jim guy under Pettine, I think he cost Mike his job
Yeah , Jim O'Brien was a dud!
-
Adam Gase is a fucking oddball, no idea how he's in charge of a NFL team
Adam Gase is a fucking oddball, no idea how he's in charge of a NFL team
He got a free pass from Peyton Manning's buddy on that deal... otherwise... He's persona Non Grata....
-
I normally ain't the conspiracy type, but the Jags had lost their very close game MOMENTS before this absolutely insane defensive call was made. Like, a pee-wee coach wouldn't call an all out blitz level insane. Really, really hard not to at least entertain the idea there was a "blow this game" thought process there.
-
That Jim guy under Pettine, I think he cost Mike his job
Yeah , Jim O'Brien was a dud!
-
-
-
-
-
So everyone is 100% sure that that defensive call wasn't done intentionally to lose the game, and when there was such blow-back Williams became the fall guy?
So everyone is 100% sure that that defensive call wasn't done intentionally to lose the game, and when there was such blow-back Williams became the fall guy?
Somehow I don't see Williams' ego allowing him to take the fall for anyone. I mean, now, who's going to hire him as a coach after that call?
-
So everyone is 100% sure that that defensive call wasn't done intentionally to lose the game, and when there was such blow-back Williams became the fall guy?
Somehow I don't see Williams' ego allowing him to take the fall for anyone. I mean, now, who's going to hire him as a coach after that call?
I mean, now, who's going to hire him as a coach after that call?
I'd put the over/under at 4...

My first thought was Seattle under Carroll. Pete always seems to have one vet Coach on staff. Then Gruden occurred to me. MOst likely is any team looking up at the Jets' 19th-ranked run-D and 20 sack total.... and that's about 4 teams.
The man can coach. He's been a NFL DC for 19 years and a HC for 4 more. Getting over-aggressive on one call does not change that.
-
The best part of that last infamous play of the Jets/Raiders game is that only one of the safeties actually blitzed... the other one was five to ten yards off the LOS shadowing Carr, for reasons unknown to anyone who has ever watched one minute of football.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login